Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from Med - Have no idea who this person is..Sure the Lopsters will enjoy

TBomb

Damn you what about my car payment and that child support stuff......they owe us an rv. We all got bills to pay

Tell me about it......I'm paying ( and have been for 2 years now) my ex - wife mortgage monthly rates as I'm the grantor of her mortgage and she can't pay since she's out of work...This is draining me big time.. Give my  long due RV.....Oh and I've been out of work myself ( for the last  17 years...I had walked away back in '96....it was ok until I had to start paying  the blessed rates)... But I'm optimistic ( towards Life in general....). 

Usually when the game gets really tough... money comes to me right out of the blue....Happened a few times before.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Many Gurus yesterday & today are now saying LOP.

The truth is nobody knows the date or rate till it actually happens.

Which in my mind also proves that all "Gurus" are not Pumpers, some are merely sharing their opinions and calling it based on their own collective reasoning......(right or wrong)

I'm with you Luigi1 ....nobody knows..atleast it appears that way.