Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med's Monday Morning Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting After Waiting In The Beer Stand Line At LopLop-Palooza ! Hey ! This Beer Is Almost All Foam !

Med (6:57 AM): GM I GOT A PM I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR

sonshine: GM Med and DS. Thanks for the e-mail Med. Appreciate you being straightforward with us.

Med: I DO NOT HAVE TUNNEL VISION YW OR AM A RAH RAH BY ANYMEANS I UNDERSTAND THERE IS THE CONTINUOUS GOOD AND BAD ARTICLES ON THE DELETION LIKE LOVE ME LOVE ME NOT

BUT THE ISSUE WAS NOT THAT IT WAS NOT APPROVED  - THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE APPROVED THE REMOVAL AND ISSUING NEW  -

IT WAS THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS WHICH IS CONTROLLED BY MALIKI WHO CHAIRS IT THAT PUT THE STOP TO IT AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THE REASON FOR IT HE WANTED TO GET SHABIBI OUT AND PUT IN HIS OWN CRONEY

AND ALSO IF IT WAS DONE WHILE SHABIBI WAS IN CONTROL THEN NO CREDIT COULD BE AFFORED TO MALIKI OR THE GOI WE ALL KNOW THAT THE MAN WHO BRINGS

SBM: I didn't mean what I said negitive. I realize the bad and good are there. I just still feel encouraged about our investment

GOP: I didn't hear it as negative myself

SBM: ok thanks

Med: IT WASNT YOU I SAID I GOT A PM

SBM: ok

Med: THAT I WAS NOT SEEING CLEARLY THAT SOMEONE WHO ISNT INVOLVED LIKE I AM CAN SEE BETTER OR THE ENTIRE FOREST AS IT WAS SAID TO ME I WAS TRYING TO SEE WHAT I SAID IN CHAT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SORT OF HMMM HOW DO I SAY IT OK OF NOT MAKING SURE ALL THE DOORS WERE CLOSED

SBM: you said it great I understand

Med: SO NOTHING COULD COME IN AND BREAK APART RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW WHERE WE STAND I WAS ONLY LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE AND HOW THOSE WHO HOLD DINAR AT THE GOVT LEVEL NOT JUST OURS WOULD REACT TO BEING BENT OVER THE TABLE MOST WONT AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS COUNTING ON AND IT IS TRUE TO A POINT

THERE IS ONE SAYING YES ONE SAYING NO BUT NOW YOU SEE THAT MORON WHO WAS RIPPING SHABIBI WHO WAS THE ADVISOR TO THE ECONOMIC ADVISOR FOR MALIKI ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY ARE ALL GONEE GONE

GOP: amazing what a dose of reality can go...didn't take them long to mess up all the Shabibi had been accomplishing

Med: FOR SURE IT HAS LOST 8% VALUE AGAINST THE USD

SBM: I still have hope till it happens.:P I may be stupid but i like to be positive till I can't anymore. Love your truthfulness to us!!

argos: good afternoon Med and DS

tmac096: im with you sbm, what have we got to lose. lol

GOP: hello argos

SBM: thats right tmac

Med: I WAS NOT SAYING IN ANYWAY WE WERE GOING TO GET HOSED BEFORE I CAME ON I HAD SOME VERY LONG CONVERSATIONS WITH SEVERAL MEMBERS ON THE WHAT IFS AND THE FEASABILITY OF THEM DOING A COMPLETE LOP INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY

pballone: Med never got an email from you

mailman17: EXTERNALLY...THEY CAN KISS THE DFI FUND AND FROZEN ASSETS GOODBYE...AS WELL AS WE STILL DONT TRULY KNOW IF A RATE INCREASE AND NOT A LOP IS A FACTOR IN THE UNS DECISION ON RELEASING THEM FROM CHAP 7...AND YOU CAN BET THE IMF WILL WEIGH IN HEAVILY ON THAT DECISION

Med: YES I AGREE BRO

mailman17: ALTHOUGH THEY MAY INTEND TO LOP INTERNALLY...I THINK EXTERNALLY IS NOT AN OPTION

Med: DID YOU CHECK SPAM

mailman17: HEY NOT YET

Med: SO DO I

TataTime: I've been mulling this all night, Med. Shabibi was on a mission from the WB and IMF. If he pushes a LOP, it seems to me the whole purpose was destroyed, Shabibi betrayed his colleagues and he has failed.

mailman17: I READ YOUR CHAT THOUGH

pballone: yes sure did

Med: IT WOULD MEAN THAT ALL THE BANKS IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE TO COOPERATE

mailman17: NOW...TO ME THIS MAY MEAN...A 1-1 IS IN THE FUTURE...AND THE MOST THEY WILL GIVE US IS A DIME TO 28 CENTS...THAT IS VERY POSSIBLE YES...ALL THE BANKS

Med: RIGHT AND WE ALL KNOW

mountainman: and govt treasuries

mailman17: AND EUROPE NEEDS IT MORE THAN ANYONE...SO I CANT SEE THAT HAPPENING

Med: THAT NO BANK IS GOING TO USE ITS MANPOWER

mailman17: MM..EXACTLY

Med: TO TAKE IN THE OLD

mailman17: CRAP...GOTTA RUN...WILL CONTINUE THIS TONIGHT...LATER MED

Med: OK LATER

mountainman: all is good in DS land .... lol

Med: OH YEAH ALL IS THE SAME

mpw: gm

Med: OK GONNA TAKE A BREAK GANG

Med (11:04 PM): HEY DS

tudor: hey Med

Med: HEY TUDOR

tudor: everyone seems to be taking the news good

Med: GOOD

tudor: we have a good group on here and seem to understand that Iraq is Iraq lol

Med: YES WE DO

tudor: we like the facts!!

Med:    I TRY    TO BE HONEST

tudor: you did a great job of getting it out Med

Med: TY HON

tudor:    yw, and thank you for being honest    it makes hearing things go easier lol    no matter if good or not so good

Med: I WAS THINKING

tudor: yes

Med: HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS

tudor: that is a hard one

Med: SO I DONT HAVE PEOPLE JUMPING OFF THE BRIDGE

tudor: but you did it very well

Med:    I GO IN WITH NO CLUE    IT IS THAT WAY ON EVERY CHAT

tudor:    but that is what makes it your chat!    lol

Med: LOL

tudor: off the cuff is the best way

Med:    IT HAS TO BE    CUZ I HAVE NO CLUE    WHEN I START    LOL

tudor:  you had the facts and you gave it to us straight    cant get better than that

Med:    THE IDEA TO ME    THAT ALL THE DINAR THAT IS BEING PHYSICALLY HELD    BY COUNTRIES LIKE THE US, UK, CHINA, FRANCE    AND THEN THE PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS

tudor: and many more

Med:    WHO HOLD IT IN THOSE COUNTRIES    LIKE US

tudor: yes like us

Med:    THERE IS NO WAY    THAT ANY U.S. BANK IS GOING TO WASTE TIME AND MANPOWER    TO ASSIST THEM IN SCREWING US OVER

tudor:    not a chance    because they would lose money on it too

Med:    YES    SEE FOR ME    ONCE THAT EXCHANGE RATE CHANGES FROM DROPPING THE ZERO'S IN IRAQ    IT HAS TO APPLY HERE AND ABROAD    BUT I KNEW THAT THEY WOULD NOT PAY THE IRAQI'S

tudor: I would think so but at the same rate?

Med:    OR DONT BELIEVE THEY WILL    YES

tudor: no the Iraqis will take it in the shorts

Med:    IF IT IS .86    WITH THE DELETION    THEN WE ALSO HERE    WOULD GET IT

tudor: oh I would love that amount

Med: NOW THAT IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE

tudor: I know

Med:DONT WANT IT ON another site    MED SAID

tudor:    hahaha    do you think they will take the zeros off the nominal value

Med: YES

tudor: good

Med:    BUT    THAT DOESNT MEAN    IT CANT REMOVE THEM    AND THEN GO LIKE THIS

tudor: I agree

Med:    .10    OR .38    ETC

tudor: I understand, but hope they dont do that

Med:   WHAT I WAS A BIT MIFFED AT    THEY SAID GOING TO LIKE 4 BILLION    THAT CANT BE RIGHT

tudor: doesnt sound right

Med:

NOW I DIDNT CALCULATE    BUT    IF THEY REMOVE THE ZERO'S

tudor: yes?

Med:    HOLD    JAMIE

tudor: k

Med: OK

tudor: Im here

Med:    LET ME THINK WHAT I WAS GETTING AT    OK IF THEY REMOVE THE ZERO'S    WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO   IS RECALCULATE DOWN

tudor: ok

Med:    WHAT 35 TRILLION WOULD BE    SEE I THINK IT IS MORE LIKE    350 BILLION

tudor: 35 billion wouldnt it be

Med:    COULD BE    I CANT EVEN REMEMBER    HOW MANY ZERO'S    ARE IN A TRILLION    LIKE 16    OR 12

tudor: 12

Med: OK

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post DT

Is it just me or does it seem to you like Meds post are getting harder to understand?  He use to have flow to his post and now I have to read the sentences a couple times to figure out what he is talking about...

I hope he is doing ok!!

Bump

• Upvote 5

Thanks for the post DT

Is it just me or does it seem to you like Meds post are getting harder to understand?  He use to have flow to his post and now I have to read the sentences a couple times to figure out what he is talking about...

I hope he is doing ok!!

Bump

Ya, It Was A Long Chat But Here Is One Of The Better Exchanges Between Med + Mailman About 1/4th Of The Way Down .......

Med: I WAS NOT SAYING IN ANYWAY WE WERE GOING TO GET HOSED BEFORE I CAME ON I HAD SOME VERY LONG CONVERSATIONS WITH SEVERAL MEMBERS ON THE WHAT IFS AND THE FEASABILITY OF THEM DOING A COMPLETE LOP INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY

mailman17: EXTERNALLY...THEY CAN KISS THE DFI FUND AND FROZEN ASSETS GOODBYE...AS WELL AS WE STILL DONT TRULY KNOW IF A RATE INCREASE AND NOT A LOP IS A FACTOR IN THE UNS DECISION ON RELEASING THEM FROM CHAP 7...AND YOU CAN BET THE IMF WILL WEIGH IN HEAVILY ON THAT DECISION

Med: YES I AGREE BRO

mailman17: ALTHOUGH THEY MAY INTEND TO LOP INTERNALLY...I THINK EXTERNALLY IS NOT AN OPTION

B)   B)   B)

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Thanks DT, that I understood!

What I don't understand is how they think they can do an internal and external LOP.  If they are only going to LOP internally and we that are on the outside of Iraq are free from seeing a LOP, how would that work??   Money flows into and out of Iraq everyday from different countries around the world!  So, if a country sends money into Iraq it will be LOPed as it is now internal and if Iraq sends money out of Iraq it will not be LOPed as it is now external??  

I can't wrap my head around this today as to how this could ever work! 

• Upvote 3

Well, we know that Iraq will say one thing....then do another....

IMO..I believe the currency will come out with a good decent value to drive their economy with...I've never thought that the procedures that they would take to make it come about would be in a way that it would ever show anything positive...and/or as per being a positive event as per their media...I mean look at our media as per telling us things..lol....I believe if there ever was an RV or any rise in the rate of their currency...that we wont know it....until maybe right up to the nano-second that it shows a real-value...this is actually the kind of type stuff that I would actually expect to be shown.....like what they are doing now...

P.S...IRAQ IS NEVER GOING TO TELL US...FOLKS AROUND THE WORLD...GET READY AND BUY DINARS...WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THIS CURRENCY A VALUABLE RATE!....LOL...

"P.S...IRAQ IS NEVER GOING TO TELL US...FOLKS AROUND THE WORLD...GET READY AND BUY DINARS...WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THIS CURRENCY A VALUABLE RATE!....LOL..."

Hush...it's a secret. Pay no attention to those thousands of folks each day on dinar forums all over the Internet insisting just such a thing is going to happen any minute!

The increase in lop articles will get worse and as I have predicted before I expect this to continue until near July before they RV it's a matter of time. Iraq is trying to scare dinar holders before their true intentions my two cents

Dinarbeliever....can you explain this thinking further to me. Even if you need to e-mail me. Need to catch up with you about a few things. ;) .

• Upvote 1

hey med --stop posting and retracting and just wait like the rest of us! I read your lop post and read your back paddling--JUst stop ,bring something to the table with teeth and verification or keep it to yourself and your following --PLEASE to who brings these , day by day opinions ,WHO HAS BEEN CORRECT and the the next day retracted , well please STOP the garbage--who knows MED could be correct but there is NO ONE YET who has been correct , no matter who you take your gossip from !

well let's stop the up and  downs , lets stop the opinions of other gurus--unless  you are on their site to listen to them---not a problem for me  at all---just stop posting it in other sites---LET THEM LAUGH AND RIDICULE THEM BETWEEN THEM SELVES OR SELL THIER COMMISSSIONS HYPE

not going to happen I know--but just tried of their up and downs with out going into the Iraqi BS as well

ADAM time to take action being free to post is fine but if you post tomorrow it is happening then time to let the mods put those posts right into opinions , not fact or even rumors!

Sorry for the rant but you can hear all the tripe anywhere--this should be kept real ! 

time to make a major change --time to give the newbees a chance to make up their own minds ---time here to get back to the basics

• Downvote 1

Thanks DT, that I understood!

What I don't understand is how they think they can do an internal and external LOP.  If they are only going to LOP internally and we that are on the outside of Iraq are free from seeing a LOP, how would that work??   Money flows into and out of Iraq everyday from different countries around the world!  So, if a country sends money into Iraq it will be LOPed as it is now internal and if Iraq sends money out of Iraq it will not be LOPed as it is now external??  

I can't wrap my head around this today as to how this could ever work! 

I was thinking about this today, and I cannot imagine there being only an internal LOP/RD - unless they decide to allow governments, and possibly large bank/corporations, to transact business using the large notes.  That is the only way I can see them allowing the large notes to continue to be valid after a LOP/RD.

If that happens, then I suspect we'll see someone figuring out a way to become a middle-man.  

• Upvote 1

THEY CAN LOP IN COUNTRY AND PUT A PRICE ON IT OUT SIDE. THE MONEY GOING IN COUNTRY WILL NOT BE A LOP. WHAT HE IS SAYING, THE IRAQ PEOPLE WILL BE A LOP. THINK, HO HOLDS THE IRAQ DINAR FOR AS PEOPLE. THE IRAQ PEOPLE, IF THEY CAN GET THAT BACK IN.  THEY WILL GET BACK TRILLONS BACK WITH LITTLE PAY OUT. THATS WHAT MED IS SAYING