Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ex-Military Bio-Environmental Engineer Kristen Meghan Blows Whistle On Air Force Chemtrails

Peace

I think you need to get back to your feeding Pig, I never said i debunked anything i said it has been debunked.  Move on Pig before you get put in lock down once again

Yirr full of the pig sheet i roll in :bugs: debunked? lol.........Your coworkers have made a checker board of our skys out here on our coast today....being a farmer and working outside everyday we take notice to this crap......this is for you... :butt-kicking:

You do realize everyday there are people in this country convicted of some kind of conspiracy?

I understand the difference between an actual conspiracy and a fabricated one for no other purpose than monetary gain.  What I don't understand is why some so called "Americans" continue to reside in a country they clearly mistrust.  

GO RV, then BV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K9rXydMmfw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch what the geo engineer says...tell me it dont pi$$ you off..."free riding on our grandchildren" these monsters are not human this is part 1 of 7.

I understand the difference between an actual conspiracy and a fabricated one for no other purpose than monetary gain.  What I don't understand is why some so called "Americans" continue to reside in a country they clearly mistrust.  

GO RV, then BV

Most Americans dont understand what's happening...its not mistrust it's distrust...and when they wake the corporation will fall.

Most Americans dont understand what's happening...its not mistrust it's distrust...and when they wake the corporation will fall.

We have reached the impasse Miss Brandy.......I have nothing left to offer you, other than to hope you find whatever it is you are searching for.  God Bless.   :) 

GO RV, then BV 

We have reached the impasse Miss Brandy.......I have nothing left to offer you, other than to hope you find whatever it is you are searching for.  God Bless.   :) 

GO RV, then BV 

I'm not at an impasse. You are.

Semantics.....once again you are correct.  My bad.  I have reached an impasse with you, should have been my response.  I will continue to update the file when appropriate.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Yea I liked how you set yourself up for that. :) I dont understand seriously, how you believe the shiz you do. I find it impossible. Seriously Man. Someone has to be pulling your strings... Did you watch part 1 at all? Do you really think they can do no wrong...that they are above that?

Blows my mind.

I'm giving you names of scientists and footage and still hard wired to believe that they can do no wrong!

Semantics.....once again you are correct.  My bad.  I have reached an impasse with you, should have been my response.  I will continue to update the file when appropriate.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs you crack me up!! I thought chem trails were those little white lines on a mirror laying beside a razor blade! 

• Upvote 1

Word up Pip:)

TPS go read some info from scientists not pilots who are given orders.

No brandy i don't believe in fairy tales and wild stories.  Not sure what you believe but i think you bring these controvesial topics to get attention.  Talk trash to people and have folks run to your rescue when they don't buy your products.  oh well

LOL, you tube most accurate news source.  Same outlet that had everyone believing there was a fema camp in Ohio.  But of coures it was a prison in ohio.  Anyone can create anything on You Tube :)

You again!

I'm flattered you chase down my posts. Dude the footage is from a conference! You're a tool.

How do you keep a liberal fuming with anger?

...keep brandyclark signed in...

• Upvote 1

You again!

I'm flattered you chase down my posts. Dude the footage is from a conference! You're a tool.

How do you keep a liberal fuming with anger?

...keep brandyclark signed in...

no i am not chasing you, come on now brandy like i said anything can be created on you tube, yeah whatever.  fuming not, takes alot more than what you are dishing out to make me angry.  Don't you have some veggies to water???  Game is about to come on.  have fun brandy.

My appologies if this has been answered and I missed it... I have always wondered.." Who authorizes the 'chemtrails' and why do I not see them wearing masks when they go outside? Texas is supposed to be one of the targets...Both Bushes live here, and they haven't moved. So, who IS authorizing this and who exactly is it targeting?

My appologies if this has been answered and I missed it... I have always wondered.." Who authorizes the 'chemtrails' and why do I not see them wearing masks when they go outside? Texas is supposed to be one of the targets...Both Bushes live here, and they haven't moved. So, who IS authorizing this and who exactly is it targeting?

I don't understand the first part of your question...who is "them" why aren't they wearing masks??

Where do you get that Texas is one of the targets...we are all targets.

My best guess...who is authorizing this is the Illuminati whom controls All Corporations including that of " UNITED STATES" all caps (you have to understand the Organic Act to know what I'm saying) when I say corp.

Why?

Heavy metals cause damage to the brain...Flouride which is already in our water (everywhere Oregon was the last to authorize it) tears down the barrier in our brains that allow heavy metals to enter...chemtrails have aluminum and barium and strontium....there are many numerous studies about aluminum and heavy metals causing and linked to dementia and alzhiemers and other neuro problems.

My guess along with many others is they want to keep us dumbed down so we dont act (along with big pharma handing out candy) and also another form of population control (vaccinations also fall into this).

Bill gates and others who hate life promote population control. He slipped at a conference on pop control and said "vaccinations are doing a great job at that" you can find that video.

I'm not saying to take my word for it...hell naw everyone e should be doing their best to inform themselves...go research what's in a vaccine...you see the commercials about all the side effects of drugs (always to include death!) they have effectively desensitized us to all this.

We are living zombies who take the bait. So I guess about the masks...well put simply...people aren't aware...and that's the goal...they do not want an informed public.

Mainstream The broadcast company is owned by the unlawful corporation who also owns TSA, FBI, DHS, FDA, USDA...don't you see they own the machine...

Break free from the shackles by informing yourself first and then others...

Don't take my word for it...do your own due diligence because then you will see and then you will be pi$$ed.

Brandy,

You know by now that I am a nonbeliever......so I won't press the point.  My question is.....how do you choose your sources?  How do you distinguish between BS and Fact?  You must be taking somebody's word as fact......how do you identify him/her/them as truth sayers?  These really are my questions.....not looking for a fight, just your insight.  Thanks

GO RV, then BV

Brandy,

You know by now that I am a nonbeliever......so I won't press the point.  My question is.....how do you choose your sources?  How do you distinguish between BS and Fact?  You must be taking somebody's word as fact......how do you identify him/her/them as truth sayers?  These really are my questions.....not looking for a fight, just your insight.  Thanks

GO RV, then BV

Agenda 21

Scientists independent

Doctors independent

Literature

Side Effects and Trials

Politicians

Video Conferences

Class action Lawsuits

Professors

My eyeballs and my gut

Planned Parenthood Centers

Sterilization

Religion

Following the money

Bill gates foot in mouth

GMO

Chemtrails

I identify them as truthsayers if they aren't corporate shills and puppets...pretty simple really

Whistleblowers

Laws

Raw food raids!!!