Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni

JMULS31

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Now, what we care about is the physical paper currency..which appears to retain it's face value...as stated differently. It is not saying "conversion" in this case, but "reductase" (or reduce) (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes. This supports the "collection of dinar" we have stated has been going on for some time and the "lack of liquidity" in banks, etc. Therefore, the physical paper dinar will retain it's printed face value...25,000 dinar is 25,000 dinar.

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Advantages deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency first: the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes mean conversion (30) trillion dinars (30) billion dinars. Second: the vertical plane: restructuring and currency composition means reductase (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes." If you read that statement carefully, it appears that the 30 trillion to 30 billion is a "conversion" which is a redenomination or LOP or zeros off the electronic accounts. Example if you have 1000 dinars in an account, it will become 1 dinar. This substancially reduces the "in country" money supply in electronic form.

• Upvote 2

Ok so if we lop then let it raise on the open market we could see some good profit!  Maybe 500% or more! 

:bravo:

So what he's saying is that those with a bank account in Iraq lose out and those who carry cash win. I think he's waaaaaaaay off base on that if I read his thoughts right.

No those with cash would also see that value. That means your 25,000 note would be = to 25 dinar.

And if the value of the dinar goes up to 1 usd your 25 dinar note would be worth $25 and we would break even (maybe)

Control the Horizontal & the Vertical - at that point I knew I was visiting the Outer Limits.

At some point someone will be correct about all this. It could be Kap, it's been a bizarre trip so why not.

That's fine, just RV, I'll see where it goes, then nobody will see where I goes (go).

Thanks JMULS :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Ok so if we lop then let it raise on the open market we could see some good profit!  Maybe 500% or more! 

:bravo:

No those with cash would also see that value. That means your 25,000 note would be = to 25 dinar.

And if the value of the dinar goes up to 1 usd your 25 dinar note would be worth $25 and we would break even (maybe)

Years and years and years  ( and years..) and... MAYBE.......just maybe... we might break even... Sublime...What else one could ask for..... I know, I know....Only death & taxes are a sure thing.......

Edited by umbertino

What he is saying is goods that they buy cost 25,000 IQD. The new value they can buy same goods with 25 IQD.

Therefore trade in your 25,000 IQD notes and receive 1000 new 25 IQD notes for each. Then it could rise with great value. 1st 1:1 ratio then LOOKOUT!!!

That's how I see it.

• Upvote 5

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Now, what we care about is the physical paper currency..which appears to retain it's face value...as stated differently. It is not saying "conversion" in this case, but "reductase" (or reduce) (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes. This supports the "collection of dinar" we have stated has been going on for some time and the "lack of liquidity" in banks, etc. Therefore, the physical paper dinar will retain it's printed face value...25,000 dinar is 25,000 dinar.

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Advantages deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency first: the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes mean conversion (30) trillion dinars (30) billion dinars. Second: the vertical plane: restructuring and currency composition means reductase (4) trillion banknote currently in circulation (2.8) billion and banknotes." If you read that statement carefully, it appears that the 30 trillion to 30 billion is a "conversion" which is a redenomination or LOP or zeros off the electronic accounts. Example if you have 1000 dinars in an account, it will become 1 dinar. This substancially reduces the "in country" money supply in electronic form.

Fwiw, Here Is Kaperoni's First Quote Which Was Not In The Original Post ! ;)

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The removing of zeros is removal of them from the street/marketplace. It is not off the notes. So YES, they stating they are beginning to remove the zeros is a good thing and what we want to see. The more 3 zero dinar they get off the streets the better..that will force them to begin raising the exchange rate and introduce the new lower bills.

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

4-15-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The removing of zeros is removal of them from the street/marketplace. It is not off the notes. So YES, they stating they are beginning to remove the zeros is a good thing and what we want to see. The more 3 zero dinar they get off the streets the better..that will force them to begin raising the exchange rate and introduce the new lower bills.

- CNN

B) B) B)

Ok thats better.

• Upvote 3

- CNN

B) B) B)

:twothumbs:

That is my exact interpetation also.  They are just pulling in the large notes, and replacing them with lower denomination, or they will also have access to the smart cards, should they have any faith at all, in the banking systems.

Go RV or RI !!!!

:twocents:

• Upvote 2

What he is saying is goods that they buy cost 25,000 IQD. The new value they can buy same goods with 25 IQD.

Therefore trade in your 25,000 IQD notes and receive 1000 new 25 IQD notes for each. Then it could rise with great value. 1st 1:1 ratio then LOOKOUT!!!

That's how I see it.

I don't know if this is right  :shrug:

But I like it  :bravo:

Go RV  B)  B)