Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar rate anticipated to increase

k98nights

Iraqi dinar rate anticipated to increase

13 Apr 2013

The Parliamentary Committee of Finance stated that Central Bank of Iraq is enhancing the American foreign currency sale to maintain Iraqi dinar exchange rate.

Ameen Hadi, PCF's member, told that exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began to return gradually to its normal level. Iraqi Central Bank is taking up all measures to increase the sell of dollars. Hadi also said that it is not monopolizing to a limited number of banks and banking companies, due to terrific exchange facilities in Baghdad and other provinces of Iraq. This will surely lead to a stable position for exchange rate of Iraqi dinar compared to the dollar – as hoped by him.

As US dollar rate rose to 1125 ID from its previous 1120 ID, the exchange rate of Iraqi Dinar went down for the past few days.

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/en/2013/04/13/23666/iraqi-dinar-rate-anticipated-to-increase.aspx

• Upvote 8

WHAT A FIND :bravo:  By the time this video ends you want to strangle the I.G.

well they are a central bank.... It's like looking to the fed to put out honest info.....

this is what were dealing with......

EVERYONE  HAS TO VIEW THIS 5:23 VIDEO !!! Damn right this Guy is SHOCKED that NOBODY to include the I.G. is keeping track of the 2 TRILLION $ in Question. Notice all the coaching she gets from the Brunette in particular. Mean lookin' babe.

• Upvote 1

No one has been able to explain the 1125/1120 rates yet. Only logical explanation is that the CBI is full of ish and is fabbing numbers left and right, including foreign currency reserves and money supply figures. Just sayin'...

I have always believed that the numbers have been fabricated - those on the auctions, the numbers presented by the CBI and anything else pertaining to monetary figures. They are telling us what they want us to believe. There is a Communications Officer who dictates exactly what the GOI wants the news outlets to say.

• Upvote 1

I know this to be true because I deal at a very high level within the Arab culture and I see it every day. Arabs don't even want other Arabs to know the truth. Everything is a cover up or a half truth. We expats refer to this as the dirty Arabic secrets and there are many. The only truth i believe is when i receive my very large pay check at the end of the month. Believe what you want to believe.

• Upvote 4

They have been saying this for the past 2-3 weeks on Iraqiya television that they were going to increase the value of the dinar.  Looks as if they might actually follow through this time because they know the citizens have had enough and the are losing millions a day.  Good to see it in writing this time.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

What would be the value to Iraq, the CBI or the GOI for them to publish phony numbers? Sorry, it just smacks of conspiracy theory to me.

Your inability to consider likely ideas just smacks of ignorant denial. Just look at the political situations, with everyone keeping dirty files on others, such as Maliki's supposed files he will reveal to parliament if he comes to one of their sessions to be questioned. These people are the epitome of liars and you can't trust even their supposed "audited" banking figures. I wish you could be more open to this idea...

• Upvote 5

I know exactly whos got that 9 Trillion dollars...OBAMA AND ALL HIS CORRUPTED CLOWNS!!! Bernanke, Geithner, Paulson, Pelosi, Reid, Analrod, Trumpka, Emanuel, Gibbs, Soros...all them Braindead Zombies of this Muslim Imposter's ring of corruption THUGS.... OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE NOTHING BUT TREASONOUS SOBs.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

I know exactly whos got that 9 Trillion dollars...OBAMA AND ALL HIS CORRUPTED CLOWNS!!! Bernanke, Geithner, Paulson, Pelosi, Reid, Analrod, Trumpka, Emanuel, Gibbs, Soros...all them Braindead Zombies of this Muslim Imposter's ring of corruption THUGS.... OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE NOTHING BUT TREASONOUS SOBs.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. LOL I agree totally

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn't be so sure. The Grace Commission in 1984 found that all income tax went to pay interest on debt to international Bankers and the Fed. Reserve. Not 1 dime of income taxes went to the U.S. Government. Obama isn't getting anything from our taxes.

http://www.uhuh.com/taxstuff/gracecom.htm

• Upvote 4

:bravo:

They have been saying this for the past 2-3 weeks on Iraqiya television that they were going to increase the value of the dinar.  Looks as if they might actually follow through this time because they know the citizens have had enough and the are losing millions a day.  Good to see it in writing this time.

They'd better do something in a hurry, like, uh well, RV !!! 1 to 1 or thereabouts would do nicely. Just got whiplash going thru Monster Tunnel on the Roller Coaster. Here comes the Zero  Gravity Drop !!! WATCH OUT SHE'S BARFIN' AGAIN !!

• Upvote 1

well they are a central bank.... It's like looking to the fed to put out honest info.....

this is what were dealing with......

There are not any words that can explain this lack of operational oversight, just remember it doesn't stop here with the I.G. it moves all the way to the top, no checks and balance system what-so-ever.