Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tier 1, 2 and 3

stonz

Was away from the net a week and now some of the posts mention Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3.

Anyone have an update?

Thanx

That is in reference to a well spun lie that is spread through out the D inar R ecaps guru pumper net work

It has to do with a fictitious story told to the gullible that the RV has happened already (they say April 1st.) and that only the privileged (tier 1 and tier 2) have exchanged their Iraqi Dinar at a bank in private for a crazy high rate.

The story goes on to say that the little people (you and I) will get to exchange at any moment.

The reason this story comes out every so often (every 6 months or so) is to fool the ignorant into buying Iraqi Dinar with money they do not have because they ( the foolish) are SURE the RV is about to happen.

Most of these scams are filled with Christian verbiage "Praise God!"  "Praise Jesus" "Thank you Lord" etc...etc.

SO all you have missed is the "It has RVed already / he is a brother in the Lord why would he lie?" scam.

Nothing new.

• Upvote 11

i wonder why they have tier one capital . tier two capital .. and tier 3 capital levels at banks .. i found the tier two capital most interesting .. because it says it contains revaluation money .. why .. revaluation money ..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Cool Beans.   Cold and heartless.  And spot on perfectly said.

i wonder why they have tier one capital . tier two capital .. and tier 3 capital levels at banks .. i found the tier two capital most interesting .. because it says it contains revaluation money .. why .. revaluation money ..

nothing to do with what the 'gurus' are talking about.   the gurus are claiming tier 1 is goverments;  tier 2 is the super rich; tier 3 is the peons.

Definition of 'Tier 2 Capital'

One of two categories by which a bank's capital is divided. Tier 2 capital is supplementary bank capital that includes items such as revaluation reserves, undisclosed reserves, hybrid instruments and subordinated term debt. A bank's reserve requirements include its Tier 2 capital in its calculation, but it is considered less reliable than its Tier 1 capital. In the United States, the capital requirement for banks is, in part, based on the weighted riskicon1.png associated with the bank's assets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

That is in reference to a well spun lie that is spread through out the D inar R ecaps guru pumper net work

It has to do with a fictitious story told to the gullible that the RV has happened already (they say April 1st.) and that only the privileged (tier 1 and tier 2) have exchanged their Iraqi Dinar at a bank in private for a crazy high rate.

The story goes on to say that the little people (you and I) will get to exchange at any moment.

The reason this story comes out every so often (every 6 months or so) is to fool the ignorant into buying Iraqi Dinar with money they do not have because they ( the foolish) are SURE the RV is about to happen.

Most of these scams are filled with Christian verbiage "Praise God!"  "Praise Jesus" "Thank you Lord" etc...etc.

SO all you have missed is the "It has RVed already / he is a brother in the Lord why would he lie?" scam.

Nothing new.

Great sum-up work.

never mind . it has to do with assets going up in value .. like if they own a mortgage for 30 years  .. as the value of the home goes up .. because of inflation .. they can add that value to their revaluation reserves . for building up assets ..

Revaluation reserves (or, more precisely, revaluation surplus reserves) arise when the value of an asset becomes greater than the value at which it was previously carried on the balance sheet, increasing shareholders funds . Not every increase in value is added to the revaluation reserve, and the exact treatment depends on the history of the asset: in particular whether it has been impaired.

Fair value accounting requires that revaluations are carried out whenever there is a material difference between the current market value of an asset and the value at which it carried on the balance sheet. This principle is should be applied strictly to assets such as land and investments in which a market exists, or for which a fair value can be calculated. For practical reasons, and to keep the accrual principle effective, IFRS permit plant and equipment to be simply carried at the depreciated value.

The gain from a revaluation is called a surplus. It is not usually a profit because it is not taken through the profit and loss account and recognised as a profit. This is not prevent profits being distorted by one-off gains, obscuring trends in the business itself. A reduction in the value of an asset on revaluation (a deficit) is usually a loss.

The surplus on a revaluation is not always added to the revaluation reserve. Where it reverses a previous impairment, the impairment is reversed, but any surplus in excess of the amount of the impairment is added to the revaluation reserve. Where an impairment is reversed, this is a profit, as it is necessary to reverse the loss from the impairment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

More 'Tier' Talk From a Banker - With Logic Applied (copied from anonymous post from Bizarre Dinar)

There is ALWAYS someone to do things first. This is just nature. So to say it is 'not possible is more of a joke. Keep in mind, what is even less possible is that the Currency would actually RV. I fully believe it will, but lets get over that 'impossible' bridge first.

Everywhere on the planet you see Alpha males, kings, queens, insiders ... pecking orders. From ants, to humans, to birds.

Why are some people Kings and others peasants? Why is Goldman's computers closest to the Wall Street computers, thus giving them the total edge? They are closest to the spigot, just like when the Fed lowers rates... Who is 'first' the banks, then big investors, then YOU.

What about whales? Let's think, have you ever  worked at a bank? Probably not. Have you ever heard an account manager dump someones appointment because someone with a big book wanted that time slot? No, but that is how it goes!

Also, would it really be that dumb to 'test' the system and get the 'high rollers' out of the way, recapitalize their banks, get the jump on buying... whatever they want (markets, metals, bonds) and leveraging those deposits (being first) and getting everything on the cheap before the flood of hot money? Emailed in by a reader with a banking background, requested anonymity. 

When have we seen that before? I know, EVERY DAY since the dawn of time.

Ever heard of an IPO, Insider Trading? Yep, that too!

Do you know why there are "Private Bankers" Because the people that do that job work for the people that have more money than you and thus, they are MORE IMPORTANT than you in the banks eyes, thus, the get served FIRST, the BEST and get the most resources and time.

Now, if 'no one' has experience doing these transactions and they are going to get a flood of these people, don't you think they would want to get their people some real time training? Yes, of course.

Or, they could take the BIGGEST RV in the history, and do it all at once and throw their entire staff into the fire and have total chaos, You know, the total chaos that everyone has been saying they Don't want to have.

KIng, Prime Minister, Lord, Senator, Governor, Mayor, Councillor, Voter. No 'tier' there is there?

I am not saying there is or is not a tier, I like most people, have no clue about the exact construct. What I am trying to say is people saying 'it is impossible' to have tiers better look at nature, the banking world, politics, the world etc.

Also on the PP or whatever else, who knows, and just because it hasn't happened does not mean it never will. You can look at black swans, records that get broke... and a million other things and know that what does not seem to exist or not seem possible ALWAYS can show up.

What is also least likely is that one guy Maliki is superceding the IMF, World Bank, BIS, FED and all else ALL over the planet. Remember the last guy that got in the way... Gaddafi... and the last 100 years? Exactly, so one guy, who they put there is not 'holding everything up' that is just logic. Not the UN, the BRICS and all these guys just waiting for Maliki to wake up on the right side of the bed ALL Politicians have dirt or can be bought, and that is how the system works.

Sign here or your family disappears. Sign here or we play the tape with you and that hooker. Sign here or die. Sign here and we will put money in your bank account in Gibraltor (not cyprus).

Speaking of Cyprus... you do know that a lot of people were FIRST to get their money out, In a TIERED system of WHALES and the last to get their money were/are the peasants!

If Maliki is corrupt as people say, they got dirt on him, and that dirt will be used to make them do whatever they want. PERIOD.

Then there are the people saying 'they are worried about the BRICS so they are trying to get this done' lol

Sure, the brics could be an issue in 10 years.

BUT the real issue is the capital flight from EUROZONE Countries is the issue, ALL those banks are toast right now. And the only thing  that could solve it is an RV or total collapse. They pick.

So, try to step back and look at things logically, this will really help. 
Finally, I will not say the RV will happen on this day or that. What I can say is the 15 th is a very very very Big day for commerce, global commerce For a long, long time from the FED to the Vatican. IF you were going to start fresh, this would be a perfect day to do it.

Let's hope that happens, and I am in front of you in line at the bank, because I am in Tier 1 579 683!

• Upvote 1

i was reading in  cbi law .. about the different structures of banking  capital .. and came across the tiers  and thought it was interesting . but hey if you want to break down and  discuss a conplete bunch of nonsense more power to ya .. when your done .. what good was the conversation .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

At midnight tonight we tar and feather "wife in the know" if we are not able to cash out... :P

Count me in on that fun. Of course, I questioned this on DR and they wouldn't post my response. The TIER BS is just something fabricated to keep the hopium flowing. No change in CBI or UN operational rates today...so yeah...make that tar extra hot. Can't wait to read her follow up excuse. Thought she(?) and hubby(?) were in the Tier II "whale" group. Question is: how do you tar and feather a whale???  :D

I am convinced that there is very little (if any) credible information about the dinar on the net. What some wish to know, others make up for them. Even more incredible, others believe the crap that is put out by the Guru's. Hell, they aren't guru's, they would do well working for a rag magazine at the supermarket checkout ! They are nothing more than scam artists, plain and simple, who prey on the hopes and dreams of people. If you dont have a link or a thread to back up your claims, you are a liar, plain and simple...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am convinced that there is very little (if any) credible information about the dinar on the net. What some wish to know, others make up for them. Even more incredible, others believe the crap that is put out by the Guru's. Hell, they aren't guru's, they would do well working for a rag magazine at the supermarket checkout ! They are nothing more than scam artists, plain and simple, who prey on the hopes and dreams of people. If you dont have a link or a thread to back up your claims, you are a liar, plain and simple...

Yep. +1

I challenged them $1000 to prove Tiers and WF BS they have been vomiting all over the net this week. No takers yet.....because they can't prove any of it. Lies.

They would rather believe in the fake money they don't have, than in the real money they could have if they just prove something. They can't. Not a single shred of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1