Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 4-17-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam,

I understand there are going to be elections in Iraq on April 20th.  What implications are there for the RV?

Also must an RV happen at the beginning or end of a calendar quarter?

Thanks for all you do!

:shrug:

Hi Adam, I been here a long time holding this dinar, and will hold it to the end.  My question is what do you make of all this talk suddenly about a lop?  I am holding out till I see a profit, but I am interested in your opinion please.  Thank-you very much, and God Bless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, Thanks for the chat. So if the Iraqis are once again on vacation or holiday when do you think the next target is for getting this done? Or better yet who do you think will get more vacation days this year Iraq or Obama? (sorry trying to keep up hope)

Hi Adam, my question today is: Does Pepto Bismol help in this roller coaster ride or should I just join in this Hokey Pokie dance and turn myself around: That's what it's all about. I'm getting Dizzy.

Re: LOP.   hmmmm...   "What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?" -Jimmy Buffett   Jimmy must have a stack of dinars.

Hi Adam. First, I would like to thank you and all the moderators of DV for all your hard work. You are all awesome and I wish you every blessing! Secondly, and I don't know if this is the proper place to post this question, but I have recently bought a platinum VIP and when I received my certificate, included in the package was a rare 1000 Iraqi dinar from Jeff at Tampa Dinar. Am I able to cash this in along with my other dinar purchased from Dinar Trade? Again thanks for all you do for us here at DV. God bless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,   Is it possible the dinar are "free-floating" now without initiating an RV?  Is the UN actually demanding Iraq to enact the HCL ??

Do you think they will remove the three zeros from the .00085 value?  Also read some articles that Shabbibi is coming back to the CBI. Is there

any truth this rumor?  Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Mr. Adam Montana. What do you think about these articles? Are those articles pointing to RV or RV Mr. Adam Montana? Are we closed to RV Mr. Adam Montana? Thank you very much for taking your precious time to answer my questions and have a nice day Mr. Adam Montana.

Najiba Najib calls for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and reduce the incidence of counterfeiting and forgery

April 15, 2013    3:07 pm

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Considered a member of the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib, said the draft restructuring of the Iraqi currency and the removal of three zeroes is a critical necessity for being a project is economically feasible and significant positive effects.

Najib said in a statement told the independent press (Iba) on Monday, "said the draft restructuring of the Iraqi currency, despite face challenges and difficulties, economic, security and political, but a feasibility great for the country, noting that" the project has become a necessity that must be implemented on the ground in the period Current. "

She added, "that the project needs to solidarity and cooperation of all government institutions Central Bank and السطلة of the executive and parliament to legislate some laws, including the law, which guarantees the debt to the creditor the right to the amount that condemned after deletion of zeros."

And She noted that "of Directors of the Central Bank the previous led by Sinan al-Shabibi and appearance of Mohammed Saleh it recommended of this project to the the ends of the decisive and bargained for with international companies sober have a a strong reputation in the world in terms of the precision and reduce the cases of of forgery and falsification of the the currency,".

She is a member of the Finance Committee that "the great harmony between the institutions of the state executive and legislative measures will increase the success of the process, especially given that the period in which they will be removing zeroes will take more than two years."

The parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the central bank According to the official communications of the current year starts procedures for deleting three zeros from the local currency, stressing that it would lead to the development of cash transactions and international economic. (End)

THE LINK : http://ipairaq.com/ن...يكلة-العملة-ال/

Parliament: draft financial structuring currency is premature

17-04-2013

Parliament for financial (time): draft structure of the currency is premature
Baghdad-Shima just
The parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed not to discuss the draft restructuring of the currency and reduce the incidence of fraud in house sessions usually topic is premature.

The Committee said the Attorney Secretary Hadi (time) on (the draft restructuring of the currency issue is premature and has not been discussed in the meetings of the Council but there is a process or project to delete the zeros and it is discussed during the Committee meeting, the Governor of the Central Bank to limit discussion of the sales dollar at auction).

Its member of Parliament is considered a smart Attorney Najeeb, the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and removing three zeros became necessary as the project is economically viable and positive effects.

Najib said in a statement today that (draft restructuring currency despite the challenges and difficulties facing economic, security and political feasibility but is great for the country, noting (project Pat necessities which must be implemented on the ground in the current term).

She said (in need of concerted efforts and cooperation of all governmental institutions of the Central Bank, the Executive and Parliament to enact some laws, including the law guaranteed the indebtedness to the creditor the right amount to condemnation after deleting zeroes).

She noted that (former Central Bank led by Sinan Shabibi and appearance of Mohamed Saleh brought this project to the ends of the crucial and negotiated with solid global companies have a strong reputation in the world in terms of accuracy, reduce fraud and counterfeiting).

She said (the great harmony between the Executive and legislative institutions of State will increase the success of practical procedures especially that will remove the zeros will take more than two years).

The parliamentary Finance Committee, asserted that the Central Bank according to official correspondence begins this year with three zeros from the delete actions in the local currency, saying it will lead to the development of international economic and monetary transactions.

The Economic Committee member criticized Deputy Qusay Juma Abadi, the State's five-year plan, scheduled to expire in early 2014 as ô ink on paper Al-Abbadi said in a statement that the State's five-year plan to support the investment process and reduce dependence on oil imports and diversify budget resources did not show clearly one so far, noting the adoption of the Iraq ô oil sector and no diversity in the resources of the State budget and the five-year plan was a dead letter without Any visible results on the country's economy, calling for the formation of an Economic Council to research and study of the five-year plan for the years to come.

He must be a real five-year plan and develop strategic policy for the country under the supervision of economists and experts in the systematic programmes precisely to enable agricultural and industrial economic sectors and provide jobs for the workforce and increase budget resources.

Read more: http://www.microsoft...ws.php?id=96518

What does it mean to delete 3 zeros from Iraq Iraqi dinar?

17-04-2013

Prof. Mohammad Ibrahim Al-saqqa
According to CNN, said the Iraqi Parliament's Finance Committee that the Central Bank will begin THIS YEAR to delete the three zeros from the local currency, in other words a currency unit class a old currency will be replaced by only one dinar of the new currency, and so on.

The step taken by Iraq to repair local currency system based on the use of work groups is very high, leading to difficulties in handling and transaction accounts, as well as the high price of using monetary units in the categories high, which leads to the currency exchange rate and the low purchasing power of the dinar.

In periods of monetary turmoil and General State revenues while increasing expenditures, States frequently to print more currency, leading to higher prices and inflation rising, the need for currencies with higher categories such as alpha and the hundred thousand and one million ... Etc. And with each increase in currency enter the economy into inflation.

One of the ways to control high inflation is monetary reform, coupled with a change in monetary policy by replacing the old currency to the new currency high categories of categories even lower prices tend to decline. But do you spend it on inflation? The answer is no, because the Elimination of the State required inflation moderate monetary policy.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...ws.php?id=96527

Member of the parliamentary economic: date of implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency earlier THIS YEAR (2014)

04/17/2013 - 10:14

A member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Abdulabas the Xiaa date for the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early this year (2014), confirming that the central bank measures that will limit fraud and manipulation that may accompany the process of replacing the currency.

He said Xiaa in a press statement: that the project to ايعد delete the zeros of the three from the Iraqi currency only, but re-structuring currency in terms of reduction of banknotes, noting that the highest category of paper will be (200) dinars, which is shorthand for the $ (200) thousand dinars, equivalent to ( 170) dollars.

He added: that the central bank will begin its procedures proactive implementation of the project during the current year Ktba currency and contracting with companies to be after the process of replacing the currency in early next year, pointing out that the central bank put strict measures to prevent fraud that may accompany the replacement process.

He pointed out: that the country needs to restructure the project after the currency to delete the three zeroes from being on the verge of an expected increase in fiscal revenue in the coming years This figures Sechtzel and banknotes.

He explained: that the project will include Coins & Stamps, and consists of categories (half JD, JD, JD 5, 10 dinars, 25 dinars, 50 dinars, 100 dinars, 200 dinars), so that the employee if his salary million Vestelm thousand dinars, ie five categories of paper from the category of ( 200) dinars, stressing that this process will facilitate a lot of things fiscal and monetary.

THE LINK : http://www.burathane...cle_191376.html

What do you think about the article about CHAPTER VII Mr. Adam Montana? Is it good for dinar investors Mr. Adam montana?

Qusay al-Suhail: - Looking with the Swedish ambassador out of Iraq from Chapter VII

Monday, April 15 / April 2013 14:07

Urged the First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail on Monday with the Swedish ambassador to Iraq Jurgen to Ndstrm strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries in addition to the political situation in Iraq and the region.

A statement by the Information Office of the Vice-President of the House of Representatives received the agency Ambassador News copy on Monday that "Suhail received the Swedish ambassador in Iraq where they discussed the role of Sweden and the European Union in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, in addition to strengthening relations between the two countries to serve the interests of both peoples" .

He said Suhail stressed "the importance of the participation of Sweden and Swedish companies in the reconstruction of Iraq, where Iraq has operational and investment opportunities promising

THE LINK : http://assafirnews.n...5-11-07-17.html