Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Old repeated News

kingjoe

This was posted 10/4/2011

Why are we getting recycled info?

Why is it the same scripted lines?

Word is that

Chase Bank is holding out for a “better deal”…. Not kidding.  I didn’t think it was possible for a U.S. bank to keep the whole world waiting, but it is J.P. Morgan after all.

There were problems on Saturday with the code release of the first basket of 5 currencies so they rolled it back to break up the basket into a lesser number.  Geithner is calling for this to happen TO-DAY.  I guess we’ll see how much clout he’s got.

This should have all happened Friday.  The forex coded given to the IMF programmers on Friday didn’t work, so they had to try yet another code.

[Wisdom] I was under the impression that it would make more sense that all the Forex sites should be closed for this to be released and thought we SHOULD see this "within the next 24 hours" that was Yesterday!

[9:12 AM]  [Wisdom] thought it would make more sense if it showed up when Forex opened TODAY! Ok I was wrong there, a little....

[9:13 AM]  [Wisdom] Won't happen at opening of US Forex at 8am eastern....

[9:14 AM]  [Wisdom] I won't go into what I was told cuz I promised I wouldn't spill it, but I can tell you it's supposed to show up as I had said, Today, this morning... just won't be at opening

[Wisdom] and I'M TELLING YOU, I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT because of what I've heard....

[9:14 AM]  [Wisdom] I have NOT MISSED a night sleep in at least a few months when I was sure this was coming out of hiding, and couldn't believe it when it hadn't. And you all saw what happened to our economy at that time. We were devastated worldwide but especially here as a nation

[9:14 AM]   [Wisdom] It should have been a blessing at the 11th hour so it would seem

[9:15 AM]   [drillsgtdad] Wisdom i was reading your posts... and I went to 
 and they are still auctioning dinar for 1170 per USDd... that was as of today??? 

[drillsgtdad] Wisdom do you think they would still sell if they had R/V'd??

[Wisdom] drillsgtdad It's already out of their hands at this point and so they will do business as usual,

[9:16:11 AM] cowgirlintex Wisdom says you can sell the store tomorrow

[Wisdom] Well it's now coming down to the wire, and from what I received over the past 18 hours, it is on it's way TODAY

[9:16:47 AM] [Wisdom] they will be doing as they always will until this hits and changes the value and then they will still have auctions, just at a different rate for the next day’s trading

[9:17:19 AM]   
[Wisdom] Think about it this way.... There IS a fact now coming to light that this RV is a basket of currencies that will as everyone has suspected be coming out at the same time. So, think of it this way, each country submits their currencies value to be calculated into the basket, some will go UP and some will go down whether they like it or not, it's just all calculated by what each countries able to back it with, oil, precious metals, mineral wealth etc... this took quite a while, now for some of the smaller countries to keep afloat, they are able to buy into some of the other currencies to back their own economy and keep it stable. This is what's been going on with all the money transfers and loans within the World bank groups, and IMF. Some of the largest calculated transfers in the history of the world. And you see only the surface of what's been viewed by the public...

[9:17:46 AM]  [Wisdom] This all had to be done with the cooperation of the major powers and world banks, getting them all on line and up to date as WE HERE were witness to, we watched as all this was coming into being and it was an extremely long drawn out process.... It's DONE FOLKS!!

[9:18:30 AM]  [Wisdom] Now to cut to the chase, It won't be released at the opening of the FOREX this morning, but get ready.... we're not supposed to know it's Coming TODAY!!

[9:19:31 AM]  [Wisdom] I'll be waiting PATIENTLY for this to hit as EXPECTED!! This Has Been .... Words Of Wisdom!

[9:24:20 AM]  [Wisdom] cowgirlintex We seem to be just waiting on the final stage of this to kick it out!

[9:24:59 AM]  [bigpat] Wisdom sounds like you are saying we are going live today?

[9:25:15 AM][Wisdom] bigpat Yes and it's kept me up ALL DANG NIGHT!! I was on here since 4am pacific and I usually go to sleep around 2 or 3 am, so by 4 I had to get up cause I knew I wasn't gonna be SLEEPING!!!

[9:27:25 AM]  [Wisdom] bigpat I'm expecting more than I have in Months, wouldn't lose sleep over any of this after THIS LONG if you know what I mean. I'm so burned out that any time it's been called before I just figured I'd just wake up rich, this time was different

[Wisdom] I'll leave it at that!