Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Just Sent Out An "IN COUNTRY LOP" Email To All Of His Members !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Catching The First Camel Out Of Baghdad And Making A Run For The Border !

Med says(7:57 PM): OK I SENT OUT A MASS EMAIL TO ALL MEMBERS ALL I CAN SAY IS **** I JUST SENT IT OUT YES AND CHECK YOUR SPAM IT GETS SENT THERE ALSO IT WENT OUT TO THE EXACT NUMBER OF MEMBERS

I GOT CONFIRMATION OK GANG IF ONLY 82 ARE CONCERNED THEY CAN READ CHAT OK FIRST OFF AND I PREDICTED THIS INSIDE IRAQ EVEN THOUGH SOME ARGUED WITH ME IT WOULDNT HAPPEN

BUT INSIDE IRAQ THE 30 TRILLION IN LIQUIDITY IS GOING TO BE A LOP THEY WILL NOT GET ANY EXCHANGE RATE THEY WILL GET EST...1000 FOR 1 MIL

EXAMPLE THAT WAY IRAQ SKATES ON ABOUT 95% OF THE RATE THAT MEANS THERE IS ABOUT 5 TRILLION OUT NOW I WAS JUST TOLD THAT IT APPEARS SHABIBI IS RETURNING

IT WAS FORWARDED TO ME BY AN INTERMEDIARY WHO GIVES ME REPORTS ON WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

I MADE A DEAL IT WAS NOT MONETARY OK BUT THAT I WOULD BE IN THE LOOP FOR THIS SITE AND I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL WERE PROTECTED GOOD OR BAD

tudor says(8:09 PM): you have to tell us straight med

Med says(8:09 PM): OK IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY WILL LOP ALL THE DINAR

tudor says(8:09 PM): even ours correct

Med says(8:09 PM): WE HAVE DISCUSSED IT YES EVEN OURS BUT I WAS IN A DISCUSSION WITH A REP OF DINAR TRADES AND MOUNTAINMAN AND SONNY AND ALSO TUDOR

DINAR TRADE DOES NOT THINK IT WILL LOP AND THERE IS NO REASON TO EXCHANGE THE OLD DENOMS FOR NEW ONES

HERE IS THE POINT THAT WAS DISCUSSED

FIRST NO U.S. BANK IS GOING TO ASSIST IRAQ IN SCREWING OVER ANY AMERICAN THEY ARE NOT GOING TO USE THEIR MAN OR WOMAN POWER TO HAVE AMERICAN INVESTORS COME IN AND EXCHANGE THE OLD DENOMS FOR THE NEW ONES

IF AN EXCHANGE RATE IS OUT IT WOULD AFFECT THE CURRENT DENOMS WE HAVE WE FIGURED LETS SAY AT .10 CENTS ABROAD ON 5 TRILLION IT WILL COST IRAQ 500 BILLION

AND IF AROUND THE SAUDI RIYAL .28 ABOUT 1.4 TRILLION USD WHICH IS STILL A BARGAIN

FOR HOW MUCH THEY BEING IRAQ BENEFITED FROM US MY FRIEND IS DISCUSSING THIS WILL DINAR TRADE BECAUSE I NEEDED TO KNOW FOR ALL OF YOU WHAT THEY ARE THINKING AND HE AGREED THAT IF THEY BELIEVE IT IS AN OVER ALL LOP IT WOULD BE MORALLY WRONG TO SELL DINAR ANYMORE

SO RIGHT NOW THIS IS MY OPINION IF THEY REMOVE THE ZERO'S INTERNATIONALLY WHAT WE HOLD WE WOULD BENEFIT NOW THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION

mountainman says(8:15 PM): Also our banks would turn dinars into our Treasury and would not even have any of the new dinars, I can't see our banks ordering any of the new dinars

Med says(8:15 PM): YES I AGREE TOTALLY 100%

tudor says(8:15 PM): me too

mountainman says(8:16 PM): its a no brainer... no gits my dinars without payin me a profit... lol

Med says(8:16 PM): RIGHT

mountainman says(8:16 PM): sorry head cold

Med says(8:16 PM): NOW THE WHEELS ARE MOVING NP I DONT KNOW HOW FAST BUT IT APPEARS THAT IT IS FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN

DeKaf says(8:16 PM): ok

TataTime says(8:16 PM): I am thinking of all the passionate arguments I have had about the impossibility of a LOP.

tudor says(8:17 PM): all we can do is hope for the best

mountainman says(8:17 PM): Time has always been on our side

Med says(8:17 PM): I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGH SAID THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL NOT BENEFIT TWICE YOU CANT SELL IT AND MAKE A PROFIT

TataTime says(8:17 PM): yes you have

Med says(8:17 PM): WHICH CBI DID

tudor says(8:17 PM): Med, as always, you tell us point blank, and I for one appriciate your honesty

Med says(8:17 PM): AND YOU USED IT I WAS CONCERNED VERY AND I WANTED AN ANSWER AND DT GOT BACK TO ME ASAP WHATEVER HAPPENS NONE OF US HAVE CONTROL OVER IT NOW ALSO

tudor says(8:18 PM): no we dont

thepainman says(8:18 PM): if it lops we will still get back pretty close to what we have in it unless i have lost my mind

Med says(8:18 PM): YES PM YOUR RIGHT I WILL THOUGH BE SO DISAPPOINTED NOT FOR MYSELF

thepainman says(8:19 PM): im ok with that, made some good friends

Med says(8:19 PM): YES THANKS

thepainman says(8:19 PM): enjoyed the ride

Med says(8:19 PM): CUZ TO ME WHAT I HAVE GAINED HER NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN REPLACE IT

thepainman says(8:19 PM): nope

Polarbear says(8:19 PM): nope

tudor says(8:19 PM): God gave us all a blessing being on this site

auggie says(8:19 PM): hi med, does iraq even fit the model to even be allowed to LOP

Med says(8:20 PM): YES AUGGIE

Bluegoose says(8:20 PM): I am ready for the "ride" to be over with...one way or another!

otis white says(8:20 PM): I will never turn mind in on a lop

Med says(8:20 PM): IF THEY DIDNT IT WOULD BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY OTIS I DONT BLAME YOU

thepainman says(8:20 PM): and I want to say that no matter what happens, thanks to all who have given tirelessly of their tim here. you med mm17 PB and so many others i will never forget

Med says(8:20 PM): TY PM APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS

okie35 says(8:20 PM): Med thanks a million for the truth, you are at your best with all of us, Thanks again

Med says(8:20 PM): YW

tudor says(8:21 PM): I agree painman

Med says(8:21 PM): I KNOW THIS LEAVES US

thepainman says(8:21 PM): hey and it aint over yet

Med says(8:21 PM): HANGING A BIT

Bluegoose says(8:21 PM): You're always so straight up with us, Med! Thanks!

thepainman says(8:21 PM): we been hangin for yrs lol

Med says(8:21 PM): FOR SURE

okie35 says(8:21 PM): Tudor ty ty ty for the call

tudor says(8:21 PM): wont this tick off the countries that hold dinar?

Med says(8:21 PM): YES THAT IS ANOTHER POINT THAT WAS BROUGHT UP WHEN I DISCUSSED IT WITH THE REP FROM DT THAT WAS HIS FEELING ALSO YOU KNOW THAT WRIST BAND WWJD WE ARE NOW WEARING WWSD

tudor says(8:23 PM): ?

Med says(8:23 PM): YES

otis white says(8:23 PM): i have lived with out it and still can

thepainman says(8:23 PM): shabibi? lol

tudor says(8:23 PM): what does that stand for

Med says(8:23 PM): YES PM

auggie says(8:23 PM): from what was discussed ealier, Shabibi was planning to LOP, so that appears to be the course they will take then i would imagine

Med says(8:23 PM): WHAT WOULD SHABIBI DO

tudor says(8:23 PM): hahahaha thanks duh

Polarbear says(8:23 PM): LOL

thepainman says(8:23 PM): woohooo i was right yay me

Med says(8:23 PM): BUT AUGGIE WE ALL PRETTY MUCH KNEW INTERNALLY YES

auggie says(8:23 PM): correct

Med says(8:23 PM): BUT ONE POINT THAT WAS BROUGHT UP TO ME IS THE RISK INVOLVED BY SCREWING OVER ALL THOSE COUNTRIES WHO HOLD IT

tudor says(8:24 PM): it cant be good for Iraq

Med says(8:24 PM): NO IT WOULD IN MY OPINION

big says(8:24 PM): Future trade, loans, etc

Med says(8:24 PM): BE A PAYBACK YES BIG IT COMES DOWN TO COMMON SENSE HERE

auggie says(8:25 PM): when did iraq ever concern themselves with what others thought as well as what htere own people thought

Med says(8:25 PM): I KNOW AUGGIE BUT

mountainman says(8:25 PM): now now a desert rock has more common sense than the Iraqi govt

Med says(8:26 PM): AINT THAT THE TRUTH

dallasgto says(8:26 PM): I believe they would be shunned by the rest of the countries supporting them now.

Med says(8:26 PM): ONE THING

thepainman says(8:26 PM): well they have walked away with billions so they have a little

pillsbury says(8:26 PM): just a thought if iraq does look like they would lop the dinar outside country what would keep the countries holding it flood the market

Med says(8:26 PM): YES AGREE DALLAS NOTHING PB AND THEY WOULD DESERVE IT

dallasgto says(8:27 PM): Yes they would!

auggie says(8:27 PM): reap what you sew

Med says(8:27 PM): YES

mountainman says(8:27 PM): the dinars value is only held up by the other countries being willing to hold it in their reserves

Med says(8:27 PM): NOW I AM ALSO TOLD THAT MANY OF THE POLITICIANS BOTH INSIDE AND INTERNATIONALLY HOLD DINARS AND ARE ALL CONCERNED THEY ARE GOING TO GET HOSED AND ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

auggie says(8:28 PM): oh that would be sweet, lol

Med says(8:28 PM): LOL OK GANG I HAVE DANIEL

auggie says(8:28 PM): could you imagine lol

Med says(8:29 PM): I NEED TO PUT HIM TO BED

thepainman says(8:29 PM): thanks med

Med says(8:29 PM): YW

tudor says(8:29 PM): Med, thank you again for being up front with us

Polarbear says(8:29 PM): Thanks buddy

SBM says(8:29 PM): thanks Med

ksdunlap says(8:29 PM): thank you for the truth Med .. I appreciate very much

auggie says(8:29 PM): well thanks med for your upfront honesty

okie35 says(8:29 PM): Thanks again Med

exorcist says(8:29 PM): (})

pillsbury says(8:29 PM): ty

thepainman says(8:29 PM): thanks for the call pb

Bluegoose says(8:29 PM): Super grandpa, Med!

Med says(8:29 PM): YW TY ALL

Polarbear says(8:29 PM): np pm

Med says(8:29 PM): TY BLUEGOOSE

chappy says(8:29 PM): thanks MED...

Diney says(8:29 PM): Thanks Med

thepainman says(8:29 PM): hey and it aint over yet by any means

Polarbear says(8:29 PM): ty for the call "T"

Med says(8:29 PM): NO IT ISNT JUST A HEADS UP

thepainman says(8:30 PM): yep

Med says(8:30 PM): ON WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR

auggie says(8:30 PM): i came in mid way could someone post so i can get the full jist of things

tudor says(8:30 PM): yw Polarbear

Med says(8:30 PM): SURE IT WILL

Who actually knows how they will bring about the end result of it all...It will probably be as it always has been...Iraq will say one thing..then do another...LOL....

I sincerely hope that is true in this case...though I remain confident we will see our IQD appreciation happen even if they do LOP/RD.

Well, since I dont get excited over all the hooplah as per an RV happening everyday anymore...from all the guru's...even though IMO..I believe the currency will come out with a value to drive their economy with...I've never thought that the procedures that they would take to make it come about...would be in a way that it would ever show, at least as per being a positive move as per their media...I mean look at our media as per telling us things..lol....I believe if there ever was an RV or any rise in their rate of their currency...that we wont know it....until maybe right up to the nano-second that it shows a real-value...this is actually the kind of type stuff that I would actually expect to be shown.....

P.S...This is exciting in one way though..maybe something will move for better or worse over there...even if it's a hemmoroid..lol....

• Upvote 1

A LOP works inside Iraq, but does not work for the International folks. That makes sense? Everybody knew that the Iraqi folks were not going to benefit of this, but they have to make it worthwhile for the Internationals to invest in Iraq and that is what they want and need.

• Upvote 1

If it RD's, it RD's everywhere. I haven't seen any announcements that I haven't been seeing for years about their intent, so I think Med is doing some spinning and rear end covering "just in case"." While it certainly could RD, I don't think these latest announcements at are the threshold of "definite" yet.

• Upvote 2

Med says(8:09 PM): WE HAVE DISCUSSED IT YES EVEN OURS BUT I WAS IN A DISCUSSION WITH A REP OF DINAR TRADES AND MOUNTAINMAN AND SONNY AND ALSO TUDOR

End Quote

Is that "our" Sonny?   What happened to him btw? Long time no see around here......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

THIS IS THE SAME POST THAT WAS PUT OUT LAST NIGHT...IT'S JUST A DIFFERENT NEW THREAD...STARTING IT ALL OVER AGAIN? (Merged Topics)

Oh well, anyway...as I was saying prior...who actually knows how they will bring about the end result of it all...It will probably be as it always has been...Iraq will say one thing..then do another....

And since I dont get excited over all the hooplah as per an RV happening everyday anymore...from all the guru's...even though IMO..I believe the currency will come out with a value to drive their economy with...I've never thought that the procedures that they would take to make it come about...would be in a way that it would ever show, at least as per being a positive move as per their media...I mean look at our media as per telling us things..lol....I believe if there ever was an RV or any rise in their rate of their currency...that we wont know it....until maybe right up to the nano-second that it shows a real-value...this is actually the kind of type stuff that I would actually expect to be shown.....

P.S...This is exciting in one way though..maybe something will move for better or worse over there...even if it's a hemmoroid..lol....

Edited by Markinsa
Strike out text

We have the US economy that is reportedly recovering ..which might be misleading and all together incorrect. Gold, precious metals takes a dive and is reported as a expected adjustment to its true value and a result of investors reversion to the stock market..bla, bla. Then it becomes quite apparent that manipulation is the culprit. As the worlds economies are fighting colapse we are witnessing a misleading representation of what is really going on. I have no doubt as our dinar investment unfolds we will realize things are often not what they appear ...and I can only hope it tilts in our favor.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 1

You know it may lop and it may not, but I don't think anyone that is talking knows what it will do.  I have been on this ride for years and have watched Med call it a thousand times (an exaggeration, for those of you who believe everything you read).  At one point he even had people staying up all night to watch for the news.  It is just pathetic the way these people fabricate information and pass it off as news.  Maybe their true calling is in writting fiction novels.  How many times has Adam said that when it happens it will be posted on the CBI.  Watch the real news and the CBI.  Just my opinion and two cents.

• Upvote 1

There are people who like to control others with a twist of words.  Med (or OffhisMed) maybe that type of person. If he can get you to do something he wants you to do, he gets excited and feels a sense of power.  In other words he wants to be in control of the "Simon says . . ." game. 

• Upvote 1