Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAROON ALERT!

storm1

12thman said:

I wanted to come in and let everyone know that we are on MAROON ALERT! I received a called today stating were not RED yet but things show to make us that way very very very soon!

What the MAROON alert means is, there is a FINGER on the "Blessing" button ready to push at a moment's notice. The High Rollers are gathered making final plans and will contact me when the word is a go. Much has been revealed to me during my time of prayer and fast that makes me very excited.

Great things to happen not only in our lives but all the ones we give back to and share the Love of Jesus Christ. Please take this time to not worry or think of all your SOON to be riches, but hit your knees and THANK God for ALL HE HAS DONE FOR YOU!

Don't go buy more dinar or dong, don't quit your job, don't buy expensive things until you have your bank deposit slip. And even then be wise of what you store up here on earth...Thank you Father God for your Greatest Gift ever....Your Son Jesus who paid for our sins with His Blood....Thank you Jesus Thank You....
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Moron from title: See Forum Rules concerning name calling and other sites
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

You really ARE a moron if you beilive God has anything to do with this.

I happen to believe God is in control of EVERY aspect of our lives (Including yours, Jesus still loves you even if you don't believe). Whether this person's prayer bears fruit remains to be seen.  This is your fist warning for name calling.  Please follow Forum Rules.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 4

I happen to believe God is in control of EVERY aspect of our lives (Including yours, Jesus still loves you even if you don't believe). Whether this person's prayer bears fruit remains to be seen. This is your fist warning for name calling. Please follow Forum Rules.

thank you Markinsa for standing up and saying what most wouldn't!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

12thman said:

I wanted to come in and let everyone know that we are on MAROON ALERT! I received a called today stating were not RED yet but things show to make us that way very very very soon!

What the MAROON alert means is, there is a FINGER on the "Blessing" button ready to push at a moment's notice. The High Rollers are gathered making final plans and will contact me when the word is a go. Much has been revealed to me during my time of prayer and fast that makes me very excited.

Great things to happen not only in our lives but all the ones we give back to and share the Love of Jesus Christ. Please take this time to not worry or think of all your SOON to be riches, but hit your knees and THANK God for ALL HE HAS DONE FOR YOU!

Don't go buy more dinar or dong, don't quit your job, don't buy expensive things until you have your bank deposit slip. And even then be wise of what you store up here on earth...Thank you Father God for your Greatest Gift ever....Your Son Jesus who paid for our sins with His Blood....Thank you Jesus Thank You....

Silly Aggie!!!!!!!!

I happen to believe God is in control of EVERY aspect of our lives (Including yours, Jesus still loves you even if you don't believe). Whether this person's prayer bears fruit remains to be seen.  This is your fist warning for name calling.  Please follow Forum Rules.

Amen to that...Wealth Transfer...Thank you for posting that

I really don't think god is interested in money,like who has it and who does'nt have it.

Oh yes he is..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The thing that bothers me most is....how these people profess to be "good christians" tell outright lies...then talk about god in the same sentence or paragraph...it just erks me to no end.

But he is a brother in Christ, he would never lie!  So buy dinar on reserve today!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Thank you, Markinsa!

Very well said!

I really don't think god is interested in money,like who has it and who does'nt have it.

Stealth - well said.

I do give leeway to believers, for they put God in everything they do. And that's OK.

For them. 

I put spiritualism into my life too. I just don't call it Christianity. 

BTY, Stealth - it's a nice day. Have you gotten out of your bunker today?

Thank you markinsa for your words. I don't think I could have been as 

diplomatic as you were today. Guess I am a little war weary.  :tiphat: 

" I don't think I could have been as 

diplomatic as you were today." - that's an understatement