Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Court Victory Over CBI UPDATE FULL COURT TRANLATION 03-13-2013

THEBEST

Well, I'm not exactly an attorney but I did stay a Holiday Inn last night.

All this Legaleeze Mumbo Jumbo, Spin etc . . . no wonder the world's coming unraveled like a cheap suit. How many peeps in Govts around the planet are Lawyers ? . . . and Top Knob Bankers (who run the whole planet ) employ Lawyers who are in bed with Top Govt officials ( mostly lawyers ) to keep the wheel going round and round.

Well, I'm not exactly an attorney but I did stay a Holiday Inn last night.

All this Legaleeze Mumbo Jumbo, Spin etc . . . no wonder the world's coming unraveled like a cheap suit. How many peeps in Govts around the planet are Lawyers ? . . . and Top Knob Bankers (who run the whole planet ) employ Lawyers who are in bed with Top Govt officials ( mostly lawyers ) to keep the wheel going round and round.

The ORIGINAL 13th Amendment to the United States constitution, (the organic one), forbade Liars from entering public Office. Which is just more evidence that you have no rights or say in anything. They did this on their own, didn't ask you, did they?

CBI make many errors to apply the guardianship

I like this parts. The world pay and impose

I request to call the defendant to attend to the proceeding and decide to cancel the above
guardianship decision and to oblige him to pay the expenses and advocacy fees.

The Decision:
Upon auditing and discussion, it was found that the appealing revocation was submitted within its legal period, and it was
decided to accept it formally and upon reviewing the appealing !udgment, it was found that it is incorrect and contradict the law,
that when the Central Bank of Iraq decided to impose the guardianship on AI-Warkaa Bank for Investment and Finance based on the Provisions of Para(2) of Article 59 of Banks Law No. 94 for the year 2004 it did not take into consideration the two Paragraphs (3 & 4) of Article (60)  f that Law which it is supposed to determine the guardianship period in the appointment decision, and this does not mean the period mentioned in the article referred to is not included, also it was supposed to determine the basis on which it depended and including a list of the main duties for the guardian and published that in the official newspaper , also it was clarified to the commission that some of the reasons which lead the Bank to take its decisions by imposing the guardianship is the non-financial capacity or cash liquidity and the bank did not take any necessary actions to provide the liquidity service for the bank

it was supposed to contact the Minister of finance to show that if the mentioned minister has to issue a written guaranty to the bank on behalf of the Government and guarantee to pay the value of the loan which it may submit to AI-Warkaa Bank with guaranties submitted to the mentioned bank in spite of the repeated petitions which the bank submitted in this concern

therefore it was decided to revoke the appealing judgment and to resend the case to its court to follow
what was mentioned provided that the appealing fees remain following the result , and it was issued by an agreement on 18/
Rabie AI-Thani/1434 H. corresponding to 28/2/2013 A.d.

If anyone need the complete document follow the link.

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf

Edited by THEBEST

The court made ​​an UPDATE. Included the full translation of the court's decision.

This was news of Warka. PDF 1-6

Warka CourtVictory Over CBI UPDATE FULL TRANLATION 03-13-2013

warkacourtvictoryovercb.jpg

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf

Follow the link.  http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf    READ.

I can take the horse to the river, but I can not make him drink.

I can give the link, but I can not make you read it.

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1363520785.pdf :goodnews:

Read it all.

Says it rules to overturn the guardianship of the CBI but there are 4 issues that remain.

1. The CBI can counter the claim.

2. The CBI is yet to put any statement out on the issues claimed in the ruling

3. Warka's funds are mostly all gone as they had all government accounts withdrawn and last falls ruling that depositors in Iraq have their money returned.

4. It would appear the only money showing on Warka's books after the two above mentioned events would be the deposits of non Iraqi foreigners.

So we wait to see an official statement from the CBI and until then the true status and outcome remains unknown.   

:twocents:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Read it all.

Says it rules to overturn the guardianship of the CBI but there are 4 issues that remain.

1. The CBI can counter the claim.

2. The CBI is yet to put any statement out on the issues claimed in the ruling

3. Warka's funds are mostly all gone as they had all government accounts withdrawn and last falls ruling that depositors in Iraq have their money returned.

4. It would appear the only money showing on Warka's books after the two above mentioned events would be the deposits of non Iraqi foreigners.

So we wait to see an official statement from the CBI and until then the true status and outcome remains unknown.   

:twocents:

Suppose you have stocks of Warka Bank.

Suppose someone offers to buy them at a lower price. Beacause the high risk. Because some believe they are worthless.

Your sell them ?

Remember suppose.