Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ULTIMATE MAN BOOKCASE...‏

MOOSE..That is awesome but I must say I am VERY offeded that you call it a Man Bookcase, us gals have some of those items too!!

AND...need places to keep them safe as well!!

Of course I am only kidding here, but I am serious about this being an awesome bookcase! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

MOOSE..That is awesome but I must say I am VERY offeded that you call it a Man Bookcase, us gals have some of those items too!!

AND...need places to keep them safe as well!!

Of course I am only kidding here, but I am serious about this being an awesome bookcase! :twothumbs:

Me too!

And this business of the "man cave" ... what about the "woman cave"? I suppose men think that the home is the woman cave, 'cause we have the responsibility, in a large majority of cases, to see that the home runs and is there for the whole family to enjoy and live in.

But women have a need for a secret space, with secret hiding places. We too need a place where we can just go to laugh or dance or be lazy without a guilty conscience. We nee a place that is so safe, and secure, and only yours, where we can keep the kind of things this bookcase hides and secures. 

I was eleven or twelve years old when I heard my mother in her bedroom, with the door closed, and she was crying. I had never heard my mother cry before, never.  Later when we were alone I asked her what was wrong. She told me that sometimes women just need to cry. And then she added that since I was growing up, and going to start to become a woman, there may be times when I felt the need to cry. If that happened, I was to use her room to go into, close the door, and have a "woman cry".It was one of the very few times that she got it right! If I'd had a daughter, it is one piece of wisdom I would have passed to her. 

So, hands up for a new international initiative ... the woman cave :)

smee2

p.s. I also think we should have a girl cave, start our daughters young so they will grow up knowing that once they have become women, they will be able to use their power, a power they have as girls but don't know yet how best to use it, and fulfill their potential as women. Oh baby, I should have been around in the time of the suffragettes!  

Conceptually a great idea.... though now its on Youtube, it seems to have lost some of its capacity to serve the intended purpose... And now every freekin book case is going to get chopped up as well, in hopes its one of these  :lol:.... Conceptually its most certainly a beautiful piece of art and amazing craftsmanship.... handy with great utility. My real concern of course is that its not fireproof and there is no way I would keep that much expensive artillery in a "wood feeds" fire box... talk about the frickin 4th of July in your living room!

I'd also guess it won't meet DOJ safe standards for those states mandating that firearms be kept in one. And as far as people having their whole safe stolen.... apparently they forgot the part about deep bolting it into the cement floor.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I'd definitely get one of these, just wouldn't store anything of great value that wasn't fireproof. 

• Upvote 1

Conceptually a great idea.... though now its on Youtube, it seems to have lost some of its capacity to serve the intended purpose... And now every freekin book case is going to get chopped up as well, in hopes its one of these  :lol:.... Conceptually its most certainly a beautiful piece of art and amazing craftsmanship.... handy with great utility. My real concern of course is that its not fireproof and there is no way I would keep that much expensive artillery in a "wood feeds" fire box... talk about the frickin 4th of July in your living room!

I'd also guess it won't meet DOJ safe standards for those states mandating that firearms be kept in one. And as far as people having their whole safe stolen.... apparently they forgot the part about deep bolting it into the cement floor.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: I'd definitely get one of these, just wouldn't store anything of great value that wasn't fireproof. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Spot on Razur. But It is a nice Book case I may build on for something to do after a RV maybe even fireproof it some how.

• Upvote 1