Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biblical Perspective on the Iraqi Dinar

First of all, I don't claim to be a prophet of any sort. I'm simply basing my beliefs on extensive Biblical studies.

It is of my opinion that, based on the cyclical patterns of the Bible, the Iraqi Dinar will be used by God to tranfer wealth to His Church just as He had the Egyptians transfer their wealth to the Israelites in Exodus 12:35-36, "35 Now the children of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, and they had asked from the Egyptians articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing. 36 And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians." (NKJV). Just as the Egyptians were to have enslaved the Israelites, so too would the king of Babylon (antichrist per Isaiah 14) enslave the world. This is the connection.

Currently, Babylon (Iraq) has no king. Which would make my assertion seem far fetched, to say the least. But, I contest that Iraqi government will continue to struggle in its ineptitude forcing it to seek out the leadership of HRH El Hassan bin Talal, the nephew of the late king Faisal ll. When we see this happening, then I feel that this RV will be near. El Hassan bin Talal generally works behind the scenes and it may be hard to see the influences he exerts, but they are there.

Once this RV occurs, I implore my fellow Christians to use this money to spread the Good News and the Blessed Hope. Please do not use this money to buy yourself treasures of this earth, but use it to lay up treasures in heaven as the Lord has instructed in Matthew 6:19-21, "19 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (NKJV). The time we will be given to do this will be very short. The coming of the Lord is very near. Matthew 11:15

May God bless you all.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Interesting theory, but where do you get the information that El Hassan bin Talal is the nephew of King Faisal II? 

Their common ancestor is Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca.

Another possibility is Sharif Ali bin al-Hussein will be the one instead of El Hassan bin Talal. I don't know enough about Sharif Ali to rule him out, but right now I think it's more likely to be El Hassan.

Edited by David324

First of all, I don't claim to be a prophet of any sort. I'm simply basing my beliefs on extensive Biblical studies.

It is of my opinion that, based on the cyclical patterns of the Bible, the Iraqi Dinar will be used by God to tranfer wealth to His Church just as He had the Egyptians transfer their wealth to the Israelites in Exodus 12:35-36, "35 Now the children of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, and they had asked from the Egyptians articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing. 36 And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians." (NKJV). Just as the Egyptians were to have enslaved the Israelites, so too would the king of Babylon (antichrist per Isaiah 14) enslave the world. This is the connection.

Currently, Babylon (Iraq) has no king. Which would make my assertion seem far fetched, to say the least. But, I contest that Iraqi government will continue to struggle in its ineptitude forcing it to seek out the leadership of HRH El Hassan bin Talal, the nephew of the late king Faisal ll. When we see this happening, then I feel that this RV will be near. El Hassan bin Talal generally works behind the scenes and it may be hard to see the influences he exerts, but they are there.

Once this RV occurs, I implore my fellow Christians to use this money to spread the Good News and the Blessed Hope. Please do not use this money to buy yourself treasures of this earth, but use it to lay up treasures in heaven as the Lord has instructed in Matthew 6:19-21, "19 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (NKJV). The time we will be given to do this will be very short. The coming of the Lord is very near. Matthew 11:15

May God bless you all.

Is this something new on DV?

A Biblical perspective? 

LOL

Frankly I would have liked more secular, hard evidence over the years on this site.

But there has been an overload of "blessings" and "Lord" postings about the dinar.

Oh, well.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

A Biblical perspective? 

LOL

Frankly I would have liked more secular, hard evidence over the years on this site.

But there has been an overload of "blessings" and "Lord" postings about the dinar.

Oh, well.

Well then try this one on for size, "Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord" you can do it now or from the pits of hell, either way, you'll do it!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

A Biblical perspective? 

LOL

Oh, well.

It bothers you because Jesus Loves You! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Whether they believe it or not, God's blessings fall on the just AND the unjust, the righteous and the wicked. 

If we are speaking of blessings being physical wealth, then we must ask as David, "why do the unrighteous prosper?"  The rich man and Lazarus or a case in point.  The "rich man" was wealth and lived "the good life" while Lazarus was in utter poverty, but in the afterlife the rich man was in torment and Lazarus was blessed.

Our "blessings" may have nothing to do with the dinar.  How we use it does.  It can be a blessing or a curse. 

It is good to have a perspective that is based on our belief in God.  But I find no warrant for associating/connecting Babylon of the Bible with Iraq today.  The only parallel is the area "Babylon." To make the passages of prophecy somehow apply to what is happening in today's world is a interpretative stretch. 

• Upvote 2