Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars turned

Shock Johnson

I have several friends who sent their dinar with a gentlemen to Dallas to cash in at $3.42. There was a 12 percent commission with the transaction. They were told that it would RV around $3.85. Several sent dinar between 1-10 million each. With that said I did not send any dinar to cash still keeping mine close.

First part is true but the transaction has not been completed as of this posting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

Last time this happened everyone was sending their money to Reno,  to meet with the Lauren Masters group (whoever that is). They turned their dinar over to suits and got "vouchers" and never saw their dinar or the suits again. This seems to emerge along with the 3 tier cash in group stories. Looks like whoever it is, uses the 3 tier cash in story to get people to hand over their dinar, with the promise that the person is a member of tier group, and as a result will get some astronomical amount of money (I have actually heard stories saying the 1st tier will get 60.00 per dinar  :blink: ), they will in turn share with the person giving them their dinar. 

This whole scenario preys on people who fear they didn't invest in time to get into one of these premo tier groups, and the rip-off artist convinces them that they will kindly serve as the conduit to this extra special tier club....

SFWG and I talked about this last time it happened in Reno, as we both know of people who were "taken" by this first rip-off. As tempting and real as it might sound, there has not to date been one iota of even remote evidence that such groups are exist, nor has one single individual ever come forth to any other individual in person, claiming to the one of the leaders of these tiers. Even Okie has started to allude to these special people (the tier people) in his most recent diatribes. 

Despite how tempting it might sound; do not relinquish your dinar to anyone for any reason. Do not go sit in some city waiting for the tier group or leaders to show up ( I know of one person who reportedly spent thousands in hotel fees waiting in Reno for months for this to happen).  Its interesting that at the very back of the bus, Okie seems to be behind or at least a part of this from what I can tell. Thats not always been so obvious, but that connection is  becoming more evident these past few months... :peace:

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 9

Great post RAYZUR.  The only tiers evident to me are the layers of scam artists that crawl out of cracks and try to con those who are most vulnerable and less vigilant.

Last time this happened everyone was sending their money to Reno,  to meet with the Lauren Masters group (whoever that is). They turned their dinar over to suits and got "vouchers" and never saw their dinar or the suits again. This seems to emerge along with the 3 tier cash in group stories. Looks like whoever it is, uses the 3 tier cash in story to get people to hand over their dinar, with the promise that the person is a member of tier group, and as a result will get some astronomical amount of money (I have actually heard stories saying the 1st tier will get 60.00 per dinar  :blink: ), they will in turn share with the person giving them their dinar. 

This whole scenario preys on people who fear they didn't invest in time to get into one of these premo tier groups, and the rip-off artist convinces them that they will kindly serve as the conduit to this extra special tier club....

SFWG and I talked about this last time it happened in Reno, as we both know of people who were "taken" by this first rip-off. As tempting and real as it might sound, there has not to date been one iota of even remote evidence that such groups are exist, nor has one single individual ever come forth to any other individual in person, claiming to the one of the leaders of these tiers. Even Okie has started to allude to these special people (the tier people) in his most recent diatribes. 

Despite how tempting it might sound; do not relinquish your dinar to anyone for any reason. Do not go sit in some city waiting for the tier group or leaders to show up ( I know of one person who reportedly spent thousands in hotel fees waiting in Reno for months for this to happen).  Its interesting that at the very back of the bus, Okie seems to be behind or at least a part of this from what I can tell. Thats not always been so obvious, but that connection is  becoming more evident these past few months... :peace:

• Upvote 1

A very nice post Rayzur! It's too bad these people didn't have the good fortune to run across the information and experience you have shared ...prior to.......
  • Upvote 1

I have several friends who sent their dinar with a gentlemen to Dallas to cash in at $3.42. There was a 12 percent commission with the transaction. They were told that it would RV around $3.85. Several sent dinar between 1-10 million each. With that said I did not send any dinar to cash still keeping mine close.

First part is true but the transaction has not been completed as of this posting.

Are you reporting / quoting  someone elses's story or is it you yourself who has friends who did this you described above? Thanks for clarifying.

Unbelieveable that people would give  there money away, what typy of friends do these people have and then had to pay for the trans action. So they lose twice.

Worse than just unbelievable. Serious stuff.

Edited by umbertino

That was no gentleman

:)

• Upvote 2

I know several people that sent dinars to dallas..........i was even asked to send in............not me..........not leaving my side..................they still havent heard anything yet............and doubt they ever will...............be smart people..............GO DINAR

Sounds like you friends got majorly ripped off.

Yes.  You need to report this to the FBI right now.

@darin - my thoughts exactly. These uneek individuals will stop at nothing....

wow and the beat goes on.

ohhh...your sharp!  :eyebrows:

We are looking into this and it appears that the D inar R ecap group may be the hub of communications used by these "secret Reno cash in scams".  We are not sure yet but it willall come out and we will know who the perpetrators are and who they work with.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3

I know several people that sent dinars to dallas..........i was even asked to send in............not me..........not leaving my side..................they still havent heard anything yet............and doubt they ever will...............be smart people..............GO DINAR

Papster...with no names mentioned how many people do you think fell victim to this?

Edited by coolbeans

Will never understand why people fall for these scams. Are they so foolish or so down on their luck that they will take any rumor & just run with it? Most of them are people who actually have no business investing in something like this in the first place. I'd like to feel sorry for them but ...

• Upvote 1