Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

You are just kidding .  

Right?

I mean you have to know that the whole post was Bullshat .

Dont you ?

I mean nobody is stupid enough to believe this crap.

Are you? 

Hey thats cool im Ok with that.

hahahahahahahahaha   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

True dat.......

The whole Tier phenomenon was introduced by dinar pumpers several years back and was believed by most dinar sites, with the exception of this one, as most on here continued their schooling beyond the 5th grade....

• Upvote 1

In a way three tiered levels kind of makes sense, in that if and when the RV happens, everyone all at once could be quite disastrous.  For coordination sake I think it would be better to take people at different levels.  Kind of like getting their ducks in a row.  She said no one gets a better rate, the rates remain the same for everyone.  So to look at this in a positive view, believing this will happen, if tier 2 is done, then well....we are next!  That would be cool.

Well hold it...

What if I think of myself as a "Tier (1)" individual...?

I think someone missed me in the exchange of money back room...

• Upvote 2

I hope this is true not only for all of us but for the people of Iraq. God knows they need this to happen. I only have faith and what I read I have to take it day to day. But I know that one day it will go. I hope sooner than later.

But I must agree we should not bash what we cannot confirm especially when there are governments involved.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

People of Iraq, whatever. I want my money.

Naaah, I say Gary Busey. That's one crazy mofo...lol

If a movie were ever to be made on Okie.. I'd imagine him played by Robin Williams ( cos he's a great Actor really good at getting into the character, for one).

We, as DV Members, could all have our cameo roles in the movie......

I'd personally love to see Thug and Texas1 play themselves in the movie......Meaning acting as themselves (and not anything else)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

If JCP and Sears could hire these people as salesman they wouldn't be going out of business.

If a movie were ever to be made on Okie.. I'd imagine him played by Robin Williams ( cos he's a great Actor really good at getting into the character, for one).

I'd personally love to see Thug and Texas1 play themselves in the movie......Meaning acting as themselves (and not anything else)

Slim Pickens come to mind.

Betty Boop i picture as someone like Eva Mendes (full of humor, but beautiful)

Maybe could "ron burgandy: could be be Thug 

Umbertino....Psy...lol just cause...lol

Easy could be like tom Curise or ryan seacrest...lol been around forever, but yet stays the same

then theres yota...hummmmmm

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

Hello everyone-

Many of you i'm sure have been wondering why I have not returned to follow up my April 1st RV statement. I have remained silent for a very good reason. Despite what you may have been hearing on the "dinar sites" the Iraqi Dinar did in fact revalue on the 1st of April and at the rate of 3.42 as I have been saying.\

SHE IS SO FULL OF IT SHE MAY BE THE WORSE GURU EVER...  PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF INDEED THE DINAR RV'ED ON APRIL 1ST AND THEY ARE JUST CASHING PEOPLE OUT IN TIERS (WHICH IS EVEN BIGGER BS)  WHY DO THEY STILL SELL DINAR AND WY IS IT TRADED AT THE REGULAR EXCHANGE RATE OF 1166 TO 1 USD ...  GEES FOLKS LETS LET THE TIER ONE'S CASH IN AND THEN LET THEM GO BUY MORE....  THESE STORIES ARE SUCH BULLSHIITE AND QUITE FRANKLY JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS JUST SOMETHING RETREADED FROM YEARS AGO......

IF YOU ARE NEW TO DINAR DO NOT EVER BUY ANY BASED ON ANYTHING POSTED IN RUMOURS ON ANY OF THE DINAR WEBSITES .....

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

Dinar Recaps wrote about Wife In The Know saying they have her IP Address and they know who she is. Interesting. She really stuck her neck out really far this rumor go around. I hope she's right, but I just don't see the RV happening this way. If she is wrong and most likely she is I highly doubt she will post again, because she will be really bashes next time.

So......post it here...tell us...don't keep us in suspence. :D

• Upvote 1

In a way three tiered levels kind of makes sense, in that if and when the RV happens, everyone all at once could be quite disastrous.  For coordination sake I think it would be better to take people at different levels.  Kind of like getting their ducks in a row.  She said no one gets a better rate, the rates remain the same for everyone.  So to look at this in a positive view, believing this will happen, if tier 2 is done, then well....we are next!  That would be cool.

We wait and see as always, don't get your panties in a wad and if Wife in the Know speaks to another guru pretending to be someone else, don't friggen read this section.  Jeeze!

I like to remain open to possibilities myself.

come on man, THINK!! if she cashed out or has vouchers for that rrate in her account, wouldnt she refinance her trailer and max out her credit cards to buy more dinar knowing what the rate is?

come on man, THINK!! if she cashed out or has vouchers for that rrate in her account, wouldnt she refinance her trailer and max out her credit cards to buy more dinar knowing what the rate is?

Didn't everyone...?  Or, am I the only one...?

heh...

Dear Recaps Readers,

We are seeing a lot of controversy regarding the email from the “”Wife in the Know”. Some sites are bashing and saying that these emails are fraudulent, fake, phony, ect……..but keep in mind these same sites have a reputation for negativity and bashing in the past.

Wife in the Know has emailed Recaps directly on each and every occasion….

We have her IP address (and the town it comes from). We keep track of these because of the threats, and bashing we receive on occasion. We know her real name (as well as email address) and to our knowledge she is a legitimate person. Recaps would never knowingly post anything misleading or fraudulent.

Of course we at Recaps sincerely believe that all intel should be considered RUMOR until we are at the banks. So, please file this email in that category and use discernment when reading all opinions in Dinarland on any of the chat sites.

If someone claims this post was NOT written by "Wife in the Know", then send Recaps the IP address of the false poster, and if it matches the IP of WitK we have on record of past emails/posts, then Recaps will post accordingly.

Thank you very much for being such loyal readers,

The Dinar Recaps Team

This is a well spun lie that is spread through out the D inar R ecaps guru pumper net work

It has to do with a fictitious story told to the gullible that the RV has happened already (they say April 1st.) and that only the privileged (tier 1 and tier 2) have exchanged their Iraqi Dinar at a bank in private for a crazy high rate.

The story goes on to say that the little people (you and I) will get to exchange at any moment.

The reason this story comes out every so often (every 6 months or so) is to fool the ignorant into buying Iraqi Dinar with money they do not have because they ( the foolish) are SURE the RV is about to happen.

Most of these scams are filled with Christian verbiage "Praise God!"  "Praise Jesus" "Thank you Lord" etc...etc.

This is the "It has RVed already / he is a brother in the Lord why would he lie?" scam.

The main fictitious players they have invented for this round are "Wife in the Know" and "12th man", both being made up personas for the expressed act of fraud.

D inar R ecaps should be taken down by the Feds.

:twocents:

• Upvote 6

Isn't fraud illegal?

Fraud:

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

• Upvote 2