Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

Fraud:

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud

Maybe this statement should apply to all the pumpers who are pushing dinar sales. Perhaps many should look up the dictionary for false hope. Because the pumpers are using it every day to get people the run to all the sites to purchase more dinar. Everyone who does so is just as guilty of allowing these clowns to continue to play on peoples hopes. Do I believe this is going to happen? Yes I do, but it will happen when it happens. 

• Upvote 3

Didn't "buy in" to what she had to say from the beginning.  If people believe what she writes, and they go out and buy additional dinar, or they get hurt because it has not RV'd yet, why blame her?  Belief in anything is our responsibility not the one telling the story.  Lies can hurt us, but it is because we fail to discern that it is a lie.  She may not have know that it was a lie.  She believed someone she trusted and they were wrong.  She spread the story and now she is wrong.  If we spread the story to our relatives and friends who have dinar then we are wrong; just as wrong as she is!  A lie is still a lie no matter how many times it is told; the "telling" doesn't make it true.  

The "bashing" needs to be passed around to anyone caught up in the storm and spread the untruth as part of our excitement.  

I think we all need to have a swift kick in the behind for not carefully discerning and rejecting the story from the beginning.  

• Upvote 2

Didn't "buy in" to what she had to say from the beginning.  If people believe what she writes, and they go out and buy additional dinar, or they get hurt because it has not RV'd yet, why blame her?  Belief in anything is our responsibility not the one telling the story.  Lies can hurt us, but it is because we fail to discern that it is a lie.  She may not have know that it was a lie.  She believed someone she trusted and they were wrong.  She spread the story and now she is wrong.  If we spread the story to our relatives and friends who have dinar then we are wrong; just as wrong as she is!  A lie is still a lie no matter how many times it is told; the "telling" doesn't make it true.  

The "bashing" needs to be passed around to anyone caught up in the storm and spread the untruth as part of our excitement.  

I think we all need to have a swift kick in the behind for not carefully discerning and rejecting the story from the beginning.  

Nelg, Wife in the Know stated she knew this because she and her husband received vouchers, they were a part of the tier 2 cash in or transfer of dinar for vouchers. As far as being responsible, yes I agree.

Nelg, Wife in the Know stated she knew this because she and her husband received vouchers, they were a part of the tier 2 cash in or transfer of dinar for vouchers. As far as being responsible, yes I agree.

Willy, I know she did and she might be the one who started it all.  However, we don't have to accept it without verification.  I get uplifted when I hear stories like this ... because I really want this to happen. Therein lies the emotional crack that says, "it might be true!" Then, like the proverbial opened sack of feathers in the wind, they spread with every "puff" of assistance from a passing breeze. Trying to get them all back is an impossible task.  

Whether she/he started the rumor or not makes no difference.  We "wind bags" spread the story, sometimes as truth.  JMO.  

Hope you have a great life . . . RV or not.  

Wonder why we have never seen a picture of these so called vouchers....if I had one I would post a picture!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Anyone who would actually buy dinar based on a Internet rumor really isn't smart enough to be speculating  in the first place.

One person just one actually cashes out and its for real  you would not find a dinar on line on e-bay anywhere.  Sales would stop immediately .

All guru bullshat is just that bullshat. When it happens it will be a world event. You will know even without the text from adam cause its gonna be on every news channel. So why shout fraud and get so upset with the idiots that get out there and pump the dinar. It would be a pretty dull wait without them.  GO GURU`S  !!!!!!   PUMP BABY PUMP.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I swear to god . . . when i initially read the headline ( scanning quickly down the page ) I thought it read " Wife in the NO gets laid  " It's been a Knarly Day !

what part of wife does not click for you?

Maybe then she would stop fanticising.....

married people don't get laid, they procreate.....

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...