Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in the NO gets paid

storm1

"Wife in the know" and "12thman" are up there with Okie, with the complete nonsense they post. I hope these morons get exposed for the liars they are. I'm a proud Atheist, and just like many who are proud of your own beliefs, it's disappointing that these "gurus" push their beliefs, to push their agenda. I really wish the people on some of these sites would find this site. IMO, what makes me proud to be a part of this site, is it doesn't push it's agenda down your throat. I've read really good discussions on this site, for and against what may or may not happen. IMO, pushing your political or religious views should be left at the door. I just hope some of these people don't do something drastic thinking that what these "gurus" are saying is true. I'm here for the knowledge, not the agenda. Many thanks to the news-hounds on this site. I really appreciate the time you put into this site. Anyways, as always :soon:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What will her excuse be if when we are sitting here Tuesday the 16th with no new rate or RV.

There, I fixed that typo for you... :P

I'm going to guess the excuse will be nothing more than a "I don't know what's holding it up" to a "They reversed it after the election results" sort of mea culpa.  As for people who don't understand why people are already bashing the claim being made...it's simple logic, really.

Do people really believe that the ONLY person in the ENTIRE world to have benefitted from an Iraq RV who would say so publicly would be THIS person?  Do people honestly believe that if this person's claims were true that multiple SOMEONES SOMEWHERE wouldn't have leaked this out into the public domain with proof to back it up?

*sigh*  The very sad answer is yes - there are people who will believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY

ITS DONE DONE DONE! RUN TO THE BANK TOMORROW.  LMFAO

All these non stop liars need to be banned

4-11-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan I just got off the phone with my Aggie bud and all is looking top notch! So good in fact, the High Rollers have signed off on 2 of the 5 projects they are to do with their blessing from God. Now before you go "did they get paid etc etc", no they have not. But, they are so very confident that this RV is around the corner, they have put action to the plans...the 5 projects are to be funded only by the money made off the dinar and dong...it was said to me tonight that they wouldn't put the plan into play unless it was close or time to receive and then give back. This makes me very very excited. We're still on HIGH ALERT BUT IT IS FEELING LIKE RED ALERT VERY SOON!

• Upvote 2

How can all of you bash something that you don't even know about..? Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't, we will NEVER know until we are at the bank and look back on this. You can't tell someone they're wrong just because the truth isn't revealed to you at the moment. Don't bash until you have verified... Which none of you including myself, can... Unless you trust articles coming from the sandbox (which I'm sure they're going to tell the world when they will increase their currency 100,000 percent over night) :)

I should say I feel guilty for saying something about wife in the know above.  I believe her words more than the news coming from the sandbox.. I feel the rumors have been juicier than the news.. I hope she is right and we can all be laughing and jumping next week to go to WF.  One of these days, someone will be right and we just have to wade through the weeds of rumors :)

• Upvote 2

So if her money is done BUT she can't really use it in any way did it RV?

lol. No, these are made up online characters who have been around for years to assist in the selling of dinar . Just reread this characters very first post........oh such a timid little wife risking all with her "one time" post...

• Upvote 1

GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY GLORY

ITS DONE DONE DONE! RUN TO THE BANK TOMORROW.  LMFAO

All these non stop liars need to be banned4-11-2013 Intel Guru 12thMan I just got off the phone with my Aggie bud and all is looking top notch! So good in fact, the High Rollers have signed off on 2 of the 5 projects they are to do with their blessing from God. Now before you go "did they get paid etc etc", no they have not. But, they are so very confident that this RV is around the corner, they have put action to the plans...the 5 projects are to be funded only by the money made off the dinar and dong...it was said to me tonight that they wouldn't put the plan into play unless it was close or time to receive and then give back. This makes me very very excited. We're still on HIGH ALERT BUT IT IS FEELING LIKE RED ALERT VERY SOON!

Did you hear about the aggie who broke his leg raking leaves?

he fell out of the tree

• Upvote 1

lol. No, these are made up online characters who have been around for years to assist in the selling of dinar . Just reread this characters very first post........oh such a timid little wife risking all with her "one time" post...

Exactly

How can all of you bash something that you don't even know about..? Maybe she is right, maybe she isn't, we will NEVER know until we are at the bank and look back on this. You can't tell someone they're wrong just because the truth isn't revealed to you at the moment. Don't bash until you have verified... Which none of you including myself, can... Unless you trust articles coming from the sandbox (which I'm sure they're going to tell the world when they will increase their currency 100,000 percent over night) :)

Wife in the NO.... does NOT know... you can take that to the bank... or maybe you can't... but you KNOW what I mean. It's garbage. 99% of EVERYTHING you read about this is either a guess or a lie... doesn't leave much room for fact. Hahahahahahahahaha, Keep your chin up :)

• Upvote 2

It's beyond ridiculous and the Tier cashout myth is something that only exists in dinar chat rooms. Not reality. If we were to bring information like this to a professional economist they would laugh at us. We might as well be listening to Hammerman.

This whole tier cashout is a bunch of bs. Anybody to believe this is a idiot. Think about it!!!! You think for one sec that only right now "only special people" can cash out... Baloney! If it were true then how come dinar dealers are still selling at $1000 per million dinar avg??? Or better yet if there cashing out now because there so privileged what makes them not able to take that cashout money then by a boat load more dinar for $1,000 a million when your getting 3.42 million dolllars for a thousand bucks spent... Actually in her case alot cheaper since her husband is in Iraq and can buy it on the street for around $800 a million. Makes no sense!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This whole tier cashout is a bunch of bullsht. Anybody to believe this is a idiot. Think about it!!!! You think for one sec that only right now "only special people" can cash out... Baloney! If it were true then how come dinar dealers are still selling at $1000 per million dinar avg??? Or better yet if there cashing out now because there so privileged what makes them not able to take that cashout money then by a boat load more dinar for $1,000 a million when your getting 3.42 million dolllars for a thousand bucks spent... Actually in her case alot cheaper since her husband is in Iraq and can buy it on the street for around $800 a million. Makes no sense!!!

Cause the wife in the know is nothing more than a made up online character, otherwise her fakeazz would be spending her day placing orders for dinar online instead of wasting time blogging..........wake up everyone she is he and combined equals no rvvvv

• Upvote 2

Is there any verification that Wife In The Know actually wrote the original post?

The original post doesn't look like it's quoted or taken from somewhere else. It just looks like it was written, not quoted.

Anybody?

If and when this thing ever does RV, these wannabe guru's have no clue on the subject. IMO we still have a long way to go here, if it even happens at all. These people that deceive for attention are pathetic and must have major insecurity issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1