Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DFI Fund Audit

Bored

Began the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, Bograet contracting with international financial experts for the purpose of auditing financial Iraq Fund ( DFI ) after 2003 until the exit of U.S. troops from Iraq.

Said committee member Magda Tamimi "The Finance Committee began approaching Addd of international experts in the financial field are defined with the Committee for the charge of auditing Iraq overseas box of ( DFI ) during the period of the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq, "indicating that" the reasons to go to contract with international experts is to prevent exposure to the pressure and to ensure their neutrality. "

Tamimi said, "We have local experts, but the large size of the files relating to Iraq funds spent since 2003 may expose them to pressure and therefore Aeetmknua perform Manmtm, so he became head contracting with international financial experts."

Tamimi added that "a member of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Chalabi is currently contracting procedures of international financial experts," noting that "the American side and after 2003 adopted a non-political documentation of the amounts discharged and billions of dollars."

The government was formed last year to achieve and Audit Committee money that has been spent since 2006 to انقال task management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the presence of government funds lost without official exchange receipts. As the form of the House of Representatives investigative committee for this purpose includes a number of members of the Finance Committee, legal and audit work on the Iraqi Development Fund for Iraq.

Link

Just my opinion but that is the least of their worries---the DFI funds are so documented to the penny that this must be a distraction to even post this!

My understanding is this money which grows every month will be transferred to Iraq, when they stand tall and take real control of their country

I do not worry about the DFI funds at all. I only have a concern with who will try to steal them after they are released to Iraq!

• Upvote 1

All due respect Capt. Cliff (I do mean that... your one of my favorite posters)

I was reading not to long ago about how the "contractors" were enriching themselves to the tune of Billions while they were supposedly "helping" Iraq rebuild.

If I were Iraq... I'd want an audit too... there might be more than just $600.00 toilet seats involved.

Wish I could remember the name of the thread... I do remember being disgusted at the greed involved by the foreign contractors.

Corruption doesn't only exist within the Iraqi Gov... it's pretty much across the board. IMHO

As a sidenote... The DFI funds are held at The Bank Of New York... I wouldn't trust that either, if I were them.