Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX - are the steps in the pinned topic still valid?

gainesm

No, this is not the only way.I went another route.  I can tell you about my personal experience which was quick, easy, and I am very satisfied.

I'd be glad to hear about it - I'm giving serious thought to investing in the ISX.

• 3 weeks later...

No, this is not the only way.I went another route.  I can tell you about my personal experience which was quick, easy, and I am very satisfied.

Moneysoon - or anyone who may like to help,

If you would be so kind as to share your alternate plan I would be very interested to hear your ideas on investing in the ISX.

NOTE:

I already have an IBC, and a funded IBC bank acct. for this purpose. I am only interested in investing in the ISX as an IBC. I see the forms to include my 'personal' name and information, but am not sure when I get to insert my IBC.

1) Does the beginning process include 'personal info.' and later on allow the IBC to be the primary name 'out in front'?

2) Are you familiar with this process if investing as an IBC?

3) Is the advantage of setting up a bank acct. with a Warka type bank simply to diversify as:

a)money in the bank saving acct?

B) money invested in a bank 'CD' ?

&

c)a 'buffer-go between' (such as Warka) to an outside 'broker' to invest in the ISX?

> Paperboy has previously said to keep your IBC away from Warka. If this is the case then what is the path of least resistance and best anonymity as an IBC investing in the ISX ? I keep reading over the information in DV and what I seem to find is there is allot of statements that are 'quite dated' on this process.

Note To Adam:

A clean-up 'and' direction to a 'current day' method of investing in the ISX as an IBC would be a great to us IBC nuts.

- or direct my 'sorry ash' to the right spot.

Thanks in advance for 'any' and 'all' responses.

-ddprint22

Hello,

You can go through Aljazera Brokerage like many of us did. However, the minimum is now 10K USD to get started. If you are going to pursue it through them, I can send you my notes I compiled to expedite the process. If my memory serves me correctly I was trading in about 10 days.

Hello,

You can go through Aljazera Brokerage like many of us did. However, the minimum is now 10K USD to get started. If you are going to pursue it through them, I can send you my notes I compiled to expedite the process. If my memory serves me correctly I was trading in about 10 days.

Good evening - Moneysoon,

Yes. Notes would be great.

Did you invest individually or as a IBC?

Please send private message at your convenience.

$10K may set me back a few weeks but I like the saying,

"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch". I'd say 'woof woof' but I'm still a little yipper.

Thanks for your response,

-ddprint22