Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I've been a long time lurker and long time Dinar holder. This ride has taken me to new heights and new lows lol, just as I'm sure it has many of you. Anyways just wanted to say Hi.

Marc

Lost Soul (aka Marc)

Welcome to the predictably-unpredictable-life-of-dinar-world !

(watch for the books, magazine publications and movies - coming soon ! To a cinema or news stand near you !)

I am of the 'same status as your previous statement'.

This seems to be a love-hate-marriage-relationship with a currency within a waring group of people that have argued since the beginning of time. Politics, monetary policy, disagreements between tribes, a countries assets and many self serving people, including you and I.

WOW ! What did you (or any of us) expect ?

Then we add the peanut gallery (that's us) that stand back and laugh, cry, get upset, pray, cuss, demean ourselves, put God in, take God out, praise our Government, blame our Government, The Iraqis, The Kuwaitis, Iran, Syria, Greece, Europe, The UN, BIS, IMF, CBI, GOI, etc and all who do-not-do what we hope for or see things our way, we stand as speculators !

(did you ever think you had to memorize and know so many abbreviations?)

We are the 'meaning' of Speculating ! (meaning of speculator : need to get uh life?)

To mention a few reads:

We have on-shore, off-shore, good banks, bad banks, guru's, prophets, visions, I-had-a-dream-people, saw-signs-and-writings-in-their-oatmeal people, crystal ball statements, matrix of whatever projections, those that know someones cousins illegitimate neighbors nephews gardener, (what?) (stop !)

The fact is no-one has the answer for what the future holds. If you have lurked long enough you will probably need to be re-educated on your ability to read without skimming over paragraphs, looking for facts and truth in the words of any given statement or article. Some of us may need a few years of therapy to interact with society again. (sign me up !)

Fact of the matter. "We are just here to speculate". Nothing more, nothing less.

As you were lurking I'm sure you now realize, with the exception of a small group of posters, the quantity of posts are not in any way a direct correlation with quality-of-content. Lurk-on my friend. I will be there right next to you, with an occasional post or two.

So here's a shout-out from Indiana, "Howdy Florida Dude ! ".

- if you're one of the entities mentioned above please accept my apology. (not!)

- See ya in therapy ! (I have to wait until after the RV to afford the best I can get)

-ddprint22 (aka Jon)

• Upvote 2

Lol Jon, absolutely perfectly written. I think I've hit at least every category you listed at least twice and I probably blamed God at least a dozen times then apologized another dozen. 

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, I like a small family style unit rather than a crowd that one gets easily lost in. 

• Upvote 1