Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Extremely good news

Francie26

What wonderful news Francie! I love the bit where you say:

"I am posting this information so my friends here can celebrate with me. I do believe we can actually "believe" our reality into existence, and I may have done that with this, since what was once diagnosed as cancer has changed from something even the doctors seemed to fear to a benign situation.  I can (and will) live with that. lol lol"

That is the stuff that many people can't comprehend. How a positive prayerful attitude can change things!!

Nonetheless, continue on your new regime of strict diet and exercise....it will help reinforce the attitude of being in a good place.

Upon further reflection, I believe that this disease really was extremely serious when I first learned of it, and what we have seen is a tranformation, a transmogrification, a shift from what it once was to what it is now, and if I continue the plan I devised with your help, that of eating well, taking a number of specific nutrients, plus exercise, even this will disappear in time.

GreatNews%5B1%5D.jpg

celebrate_6745c-118b6d1.jpg

Way to go Francie!!! God Bless You, and keep up the POSITIVE attitude!!!     :bravo: 

How fun!!  I'm laughing at your antics, but I love them. Thanks for showing the excitement I actually feel right now.  :)

Fabulous news, Francie! All of your family here are celebrating with you! Baruch Hashem Adonai!

Every one of you co-celebrants here is extremely important to me. You are my "other" family, a very special one,  and I am delighted to have your good thoughts and wishes.  Thanks much.   :)

Malzol tof!! To LIFE! Good news and remember, diet and exercise aren't a FAD, but a lifestyle change that WILL bring profound health! Hmmmm, maybe this is linked to the RV in someway! hahahahahaah

Cheers

Thanks so very much, my friend!  Yes, to LIFE!!  (At the moment, especially mine. lol). And yes, I'm in this lifestyle change for good. It's working so well for me now that I have come to embrace it as just how I live.

Great report. Continued Blessings.

Thanks much.  :)

Praise God!!! That is awesome news! 

Yes, God put His hand out and voila!  I am healing--just about there. :)

GREAT News, Francie

I hope you have a long and happy life!

I hope you get rich soon too  :eyebrows:

hahaha I hope we ALL get rich soon!! That's next. lol

Oh, Francie! I have happy tears for you! I'm so thankful to have been able to add my prayers to those of our other friends here who have been praying for you. It's such a wonderful thing to be able to do that!

BIG but gentle hugs to you!

KK

God is answering those prayers. He, through some incredible friends here, led me to a diet/exercise/special nutrient program that is turning this thing on its head.  And I LOVE  the hugs, so keep them coming. :)

Awesome! What an emotional roller coaster.

I  needed a strong jolt to break out of some bad patterns, though.  So although this truly was, as you say, a huge emotional roller coaster, it was also an eye-opener.  If it had been anything less, I wouldn't have listened. But I listened to this, boy!! lol

• Upvote 1

Great news Francie26!!!  I completely healed myself from a Severe Brain Injury, and I did not do it myself.  I did pray several times a day.  I did it with GOD.  GOD was, is, and has always been in control.

Francie26, I would like your help.  My father goes in for a biopsy today for cancer.  He has it on his liver or kidney (I forget), and he has 3  tiny spots on his left lung that is new.  Help me and anyone else, pray for affirmative healing for Bob Rahn.   THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• Upvote 5

Great news Francie26!!!  I completely healed myself from a Severe Brain Injury, and I did not do it myself.  I did pray several times a day.  I did it with GOD.  GOD was, is, and has always been in control.

Francie26, I would like your help.  My father goes in for a biopsy today for cancer.  He has it on his liver or kidney (I forget), and he has 3  tiny spots on his left lung that is new.  Help me and anyone else, pray for affirmative healing for Bob Rahn.   THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Praying for your father.......keep us posted.

I am enormously pleased that you have given me such an honor. I will pray for your father, and God will hear. I will also pray for you, that you will continue to keep the courage and strength to see this through to a successful completion.

Thank you for the opportunity to pray for your father, Jerry. Will pray for you, as well... Update us as you are able...

KK