Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Extremely good news

Francie26

What wonderful news Francie! I love the bit where you say:

"I am posting this information so my friends here can celebrate with me. I do believe we can actually "believe" our reality into existence, and I may have done that with this, since what was once diagnosed as cancer has changed from something even the doctors seemed to fear to a benign situation.  I can (and will) live with that. lol lol"

That is the stuff that many people can't comprehend. How a positive prayerful attitude can change things!!

Nonetheless, continue on your new regime of strict diet and exercise....it will help reinforce the attitude of being in a good place.

• Upvote 2

I have fallen in love with this new way of eating and moving, and I won't give that up now.  I love how I feel, and want that to continue. Thank you again for your important information regarding diet and nutrrients, which I am now using daily. I am convinced it has helped to make such powerful changes in my health, that and my full belief in my total recovery. I'll actually get the last (medical) word on that soon, but as far as I am concerned, it's already a done deal. lol

What wonderful news Francie! I love the bit where you say:

"I am posting this information so my friends here can celebrate with me. I do believe we can actually "believe" our reality into existence, and I may have done that with this, since what was once diagnosed as cancer has changed from something even the doctors seemed to fear to a benign situation.  I can (and will) live with that. lol lol"

That is the stuff that many people can't comprehend. How a positive prayerful attitude can change things!!

Nonetheless, continue on your new regime of strict diet and exercise....it will help reinforce the attitude of being in a good place.

That's great news!!!  I'm with you - a positve prayerful attitude!!! You deserve to celebrate -

PS - I said I owe you a case - and I still do and will.

awww, that is so sweet.  When and if you can. <big smile>

• Upvote 1

That is just glorious news.  I'm smiling so much that my face is starting to hurt a bit.  LoL!!!!

God continue to send His Blessing upon you.  You go girl, and live life to the fullest. 

I will celebrate with you and raise my glass a second time today (one for Dive's Birthday) cling, cling.

Francie, a rose for you.... my dear friend.  rose-178.gif

• Upvote 1

Francie! Awesome news and the prayers worked!  :backflip:

Yes, they did. And you were in on that.  I appreciate your prayers especially since they were with me almost from the beginning, at least since i first began going to MDA.  Thanks, my friend.

Thanks for sharing the GOOD news.!!!

Blessings.

Thank you for the blessings. I'm up for those. :)

That is just glorious news.  I'm smiling so much that my face is starting to hurt a bit.  LoL!!!!

God continue to send His Blessing upon you.  You go girl, and live life to the fullest. 

I will celebrate with you and raise my glass a second time today (one for Dive's Birthday) cling, cling.

Francie, a rose for you.... my dear friend.  rose-178.gif

Thank you so much, sweet girl.  You are another one who has always been there, ever since this leg of my journey began.  Thanks for the rose, and I may have to make a run to town.  I think Im due for a glass of wine to celebrate, and there is none in the house. Wine isn't on my food list these days, but I think a single glass would be nice. But I'm good with that. lol

I just love hearing good news !!!

And I love reporting this good news--believe me!! lol

YAY Francie!!!! So happy to hear the great news my friend... He is GREAT!!!!

Thanks, bama.  It feels really good to report it, too.  lol Yes, YAY!!!  and  Hip Hip Hooray!!!

• Upvote 2

Francie Im just so happy for you.  Thats fantastic news. 

Celebrate my friend.

God is great

Yes, He is, sweet man.  Yes, indeed, He sure is!!  And yes, it sure is good news. lol Thanks for celebrating with me. :)

Great news.

Thanks much, umbertino.  It sure is. :)

Wonderful.... I love good news... :hug:

So do I, brbrlocke.  And I love bringing it. lol

In JESUS' name... you are healed, at this very moment... "BELIEVE"!

That's what I did.  And do. :)

That is wonderful news for you!!!!  Love to hear positive!!! 

Thanks much.  I love sharing this news, for sure!! lol

• Upvote 1

Francie Im just so happy for you.  Thats fantastic news. 

Celebrate my friend.

God is great

Oh, He certainly is!!  He most certainly is!!  Thanks for celebrating with me. :)

Blessings and good things do come to good people - congratulations on the super news.

Thank you, so much!! What a nice thing to say!!  :)