Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 4-10-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Texas 1, to answer your question here is the clipped question in its entirety:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam, I’m still trying to understand the mechanics of an IQD RV as you have explained it. For example, in a recent DV forum post a member copied and pasted parts of a 2003 Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) mandate that said in part:

The CBI shall be responsible for the exchange of Iraqi dinar banknotes currently circulating in Iraq……… During the Conversion Period, 1990 dinar banknotes, Swiss dinar banknotes and coins, and New Iraqi dinar banknotes shall all be legal tender banknotes in Iraq and each type of Iraqi dinar may be used as such in proportion to its Official Conversion Rate.

The New Iraqi dinar banknotes mentioned here are the high denomination IQD banknotes currently in circulation; so my question is this:

Why do you now think that this time around the CBI will RV just these existing high denomination IQD banknotes before it introduces the new lower denomination IQD banknotes and then allows all 3 currencies (2 IQD’s and the USD) to coexist during a specified Conversion Period ~ just like they did the last time?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For clarity here is a link to the entire “2003 CPA Mandate” that I mentioned; which is actually called Coalition Provisional Authority Order Number 43:

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

I'm still not sure how to answer your question... if you are looking for my opinion on how the RV will work, I've made many many lengthy posts on the forum here and even wrote a book on it. You can find more information on that at this link: http://rvintel.com

FYI everyone, if you have further questions for me please post them in the weekly Q&A thread. These threads are for commenting on the weekly chat, not for follow up questions.

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] Did you know that 53.8% of all topics in this room are statistics?

Did you also know that 76.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Thanks again Adam and Mods for all you do.

Tankdude... I'd say that's about 89.6% accurate.. and the rest is pure speculation!!! :rolleyes:  

Thanks for postin'  Viz... and as always... thanks for the chat Adam!!! :D 

Come On  RV Baby!!! B) 

• Upvote 1