Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank to take urgent action to preserve the stability of the dinar exchange rate

yota691

I had a very intelligent person who is very deep into currencies suggest to me the week prior to Easter that 4/20 was a date they had been given to look for. I have the highest respect for this person...and with the obvious "urgency" in the air surrounding this currency, I find myself very confident about this date! I don't give dates...this is simply something I wanted to pass along due to a promise I made in aprevious post a couple months back....iI stated that if anything further was given to me...I would indeed pass it along. I have seen a few folks bash me and call me this and that because I'm not on here everyday spewing out info...but I simply don't speak if there is nothing to say! Anyhow....thought I would share what I was told. The 20 of this month would be fine with me! God Bless each of you!!

• Upvote 6

I had a very intelligent person who is very deep into currencies suggest to me the week prior to Easter that 4/20 was a date they had been given to look for. I have the highest respect for this person...and with the obvious "urgency" in the air surrounding this currency, I find myself very confident about this date! I don't give dates...this is simply something I wanted to pass along due to a promise I made in aprevious post a couple months back....iI stated that if anything further was given to me...I would indeed pass it along. I have seen a few folks bash me and call me this and that because I'm not on here everyday spewing out info...but I simply don't speak if there is nothing to say! Anyhow....thought I would share what I was told. The 20 of this month would be fine with me! God Bless each of you!!

I like what your friend passed on to you, I also appreciate your courage to post it.  Thanks.

You know why they told you to look for 4/20?  Cause its the international symbol/date to take off work and get HIGH!!! LOL

Yota, thanks for all your great new reportiing...!!! I do like their sense of urgency...wonder if that means this month? :peace:

Wasn't one of the articles posted saying "drastic" changes....together drastic and urgent spell SOON for me...and a lot more sooner than we have seen in the past... :D

Now if YOU'RE positive something must be up... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No...I think people were angry with you because you apparently never bothered to go back to the bank worker and find out any explanation whatsoever for why things did not turn out as he had said.People do not appreciate being worked into an excited frenzy for a couple of days only to have the messenger suddenly drop off the face of the earth for a couple of weeks.

I don't know you personally Hoosier,but if you want folks to quit being suspicious of you being a pumper you need to be a little more open.Pumpers are well known for using vague terms and explanations (can't name the source blah blah) when questioned to cover their butts,and disappearing when their predictions turn out to be false.First there was your bold claims during Christmas and then the one that got everyone excited back in february.I want to believe what you are saying about 4/20 but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Now if YOU'RE positive something must be up... :twothumbs:

What is that supposed to mean?  I believe there is an investment with money to be made here. Do I believe $3.42? NO. I'm realistic and I don't follow the rumors.

I see you are fairly new here...You don't know me or my background or what I understand about this investment, so with that...have a nice day.

Edited by Goldiegirl

What is that supposed to mean?  I believe there is an investment with money to be made here. Do I believe $3.42? NO. I'm realistic and I don't follow the rumors.

I see you are fairly new here...You don't know me or my background or what I understand about this investment, so with that...have a nice day.

You're right, I don't.

It was meant as a compliment for your logic and groundedness here actually.

I won't mention you again in posts. 

Stay blessed.

Carry on...

I am wondering if they even need currency with the Qi cards soon to be issued.

Oh yeah, they can pull all the notes off and it would just be outside the country who is carrying them.  that will work for me.  RD for them and RV for us.  You are so right.  They would not need it if they convince the folks to leave their money in the bank.  Hopefully they don't go and try to pull it all out.