Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes - The McFrank Is Back ! This Week Should Be The Week !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad McDonald's Which Is Featuring The All New McFrank 'Crappy Meal' - With A Maliki Squeaky Toy In Every Bag !

4-9-2013  Intel Guru OCrush   The CoM had a session today passing a variety of draft laws.  This session took place with the attendance of the PM, Pres. of the council and other bloc leaders.  It seems, the laws that are passing do not need to be voted by parliament.  We think that parliament has given that power to there respected blocs to pass laws without them.  That would be great news for us. 

4-9-2013  Intel Guru OCrush    Also, the provinces are asking for there money, especially Kirkuk, to implement there projects and to run the provincial elections.  This also tells us the 2013 was not opened yet:) (good news).  The emergency fund that was created is to pay for govermental operations not to fund projects.  It also seems the integrity commission has exonerated Mr. Shabbs.  Lets see where that goes with Mr. Shabbs and his team:)  There is word that the Sadrists are backing Maliki now.  we find it curious that there is absolutely no news on article 140's outcome.

Thug Note: COM = Council Of Ministers.

4-9-2013  Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta   Budget looks strange and fishy because it didn’t take normal process...they can’t find the budget in the Gazette. The MOJ was attacked cause they knew it would affect the process of the budget, it's because of conflict with Shia and Sunni’s. They confirmed Gazette bldg was attacked but that budget was already printed, but where is it?  When Shabibi was in charge said no new law needed for budget only instructions on the currencies and posted in the Gazette...The COM approved four days ago the instructions and was on TV.  The instructions are part of the 2013 budget. The budget...has the new rate... 

4-9-2013  Intel Gurus Frank26 & Delta    Malki is taking advantage of the situation...waiting till last minute before elections to show it.  Although the elections for PM will be next year, his affiliates are this year and people will remember him next year that he did an excellent job.  The distribution of money from budget to begin next week, the cards this week.  This week should be the week we see the change of the Iraqi Dinar! The currency has to go international. This week should be very, very hot and it's possible that in the next 72 hours the new rate should appear.  As soon as CBI announces it the rate will show throughout the USA.  We will all be surprised about the rate!

• Upvote 8

NOTE TO OCRUSH:

The word "there" indicates a direction.  As in:  Over There!

The word "their" indicates possession.  As In:  Their dinar are worthless!

The compound word "they're" indicates two words:  They Are.  As in  They're still wrong and it hasn't rv'd YET

(There is their lesson for the day so they're more educated!)

:angel:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I sure hope so, my back just can't take the pain of bending and picking up aluminum cans around my neighborhood anymore. But I need gas money to take my kids to school and for their lunch.

• Upvote 1

This Just In To The CNN Happy Hour Update Desk - Okie Has Declared That The Whales Have Started Cashing In ! :o

4-9-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    WE WERE INFORMED THIS "EVENT" WAS TO TAKE PLACE YESTERDAY WITH A POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO TODAY. I HAVE NOT HEARD DIFFERENT YET TODAY. THERE WERE SOME REDEMPTION'S LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING FOR A FEW SELECTED OFFICIAL PERSONNEL FROM HIGHER UP'S THAN US COMMON INVESTOR'S. WHEN THEY WILL ACTIVATE THE ALLOCATION FOR US AS INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR'S IS UNKNOWN. WE APPEAR TO BE VERY CLOSE WITH SO MANY WELL INFORMED INVESTOR'S ALREADY BEING ACCOMMODATED.  AT LEAST WE ARE AT THE POINT OF KNOWING THAT THE MONEY IS STARTING TO FLOW--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO IS FIRST---WE'LL BE NEXT

• Upvote 1