Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RUMOR IS STRONG

greenbook14

You got this from a site that list this as a story "Ronald Reagan’s CIA Briefing On Extraterrestrials And His UN Speech On Aliens"- Get out of here!

Obama does not give a crap about RV money, he is not the ogre some make him out to be!

I might a newbie but I sure am not stupid.

Obumer is an ogre with a fuzzy brain. Kind of like yours. Fuzzy.

• Upvote 1

We never fail to get this, do we.  Even after unmitigated support for Alan West, Herman Hurri-Cain, and Ben Carson, some liberal throws out the racist card.  Ooooooh, I knowwwww, those three aren't authentic black because they talk intelligently and made a success of themselves.

You sir/ma'am don't even know me.

I'm the last candiate for a liberal I lost my home and family during Katrina while being deployed and injured in iraq  i say  this not for your pitty I say this to make the point that Bush Jr will NEVER be one of my favorite people and yet I still supported him If you ever served in the military you know as well as i do you cant pick your commanders and some of them are going to be dumb as a box of rocks ( and man can i tell you some stories)  but right or wrong you STILL support them. On the political level when you dont support them you end up with a country like we have now. I can live with the racist comments ( any black person will tell you they'll here them the rest of their lives and the quicker you learn that the less angry you will be about it ) what I fail to completely apprehend is what obama bush or anyone else other than the goverment of iraq has to do with the RV. Any guru who tells you they actually do have soemthing needs to seriously consider where they get info from. Once iraq gets the govmernt right the money will follow.. simple as that. Bush, Obama, Clinton or Maggie simpson have NO Authority to tell anyone else what to do with there currency if it were that easy it would have been done a LONG LONG time ago.

One thing for certain...yours is.

Absolutely I could not have said it better myself. Obama is a monster

yes i'm black whats your point? and you say obama's a monster.. ok assuming i agree with you ( and i dont bad sure monster No)

when exactly are the repubs going to actually present someone who actually stands a legit chance of actually winning the election? I would have given whats left of my right arm to have seen Powell run for president ( he would have stomped the living crap out of obama) Mccain had a pretty decent chance until the bimbo from alaska .. and Mitt... even if he beleves the 47% crap ( and he wouldnt be the 1st or last that do ) you dont get caught saying it out loud ... I think the KKK is a bunch of stupid backwoods rednecks but i wouldnt get caught dead saying it in front of them... he finshed himself off getting caught saying that..

the party needs to get serious about who they run for election or its just going to repeat a nasty cycle.

I agree with you.

I dont but being american I'm not only entitled to say that but i fought for the right for you to continue to say it...

• Upvote 2

Okay so a black guy called Sarah Palin a "bimbo" in here but she's not the one who is expecting me to shell out tax money to pay for her ******/uterus because she wants to sleep around.  Also because he's black he's gonna get away with it.  This same black guy will not call Sandra Fluke a "bimbo".

I have 37 black facebook friends who are TP conservative and I guess they are Uncle Toms, porch monkeys, house niggas or whatever else.  Typical liberal behavior.  Democreeps can be as racist as they want.  Good for me, not for thee.

Okay so a black guy called Sarah Palin a "bimbo" in here but she's not the one who is expecting me to shell out tax money to pay for her ******/uterus because she wants to sleep around.  Also because he's black he's gonna get away with it.  This same black guy will not call Sandra Fluke a "bimbo".

I have 37 black facebook friends who are TP conservative and I guess they are Uncle Toms, porch monkeys, house niggas or whatever else.  Typical liberal behavior.  Democreeps can be as racist as they want.  Good for me, not for thee.

I guess the 38th friend was past your quota?  If you actually count how many black friends you have ........ need i say more???  and out of everything i said .. you decide to focus on those two items.. and call me a liberal and a democreep... NICE .. and seriously out of all the people in the states .. YOU REALLY THINK palin was a good choice for mccain to pick? seriously.. out of EVERYONE ? you do know thats the biggest reason he lost right?  Ok I'm done talking about it. theres something to be said about arguing with people over the internet. I'm here for dinar news not a polical debate especally when i get called a liberal and a democrat in the same sentance. by the same person who claims not to be racist but was quick to not only count how many black people they are friends with but was happy to use every racial slur they could come up with on short notice.. you keep on being you i'm going back to dinar news.. thank you have a nice day.

\

• Upvote 1