Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RUMOR IS STRONG

greenbook14

All the nasty republicans on this site, don't seem to realize that the downfall of America started with Reagan & continued under the Bush's.

That Sounds Like A Typically Ignorant Statement From Someone Who Is Brainwashed ! <_<

The Reality Is That Reagan Was Overwhelmingly Elected Over The Incumbent Democrat Carter ! ;)

Under Carter We Had A Moribound Economy (Banks Charging Over 20% Interest On Loans)

Along With The Ongoing Iranian Hostage Crisis ! Even The Democrats Voted For Reagan ! :o

Where Do U Think The Term Reagan Democrat Came From ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

You got this from a site that list this as a story "Ronald Reagan’s CIA Briefing On Extraterrestrials And His UN Speech On Aliens"- Get out of here!

I agree..in one sense...Obama does indeed care about this money, but not to take it away! He and the ones pulling his strings will use the RV to their benefit! Obama will be the biggest "hero" in the nation...taking credit for increased wealth for many US citizens. There are several articles out (sorry...no links) that state they will use the RV as leverage to propel Obama into a third term. Sounds like fantasy...but these days, you just don't really know!! Should be interesting watching this play out. I forget the mans name, but he predicted that Fannie Mae as well as Freddie Mac would go under several months before they filed bankruptcy... The same person is now predicting that by 2015, approx 3 million US citizens will become millionaires...giving O credit, therefore laws will be changed that would allow a third term for him!! I will try to locate these articles and post them. God Bless!!

Obama does not give a crap about RV money, he is not the ogre some make him out to be!

I might a newbie but I sure am not stupid.

"THE RUMOR IS STRONG THAT THE IRAQI RV ANTICIPATED BY MANY MAY OCCUR AS SOON AS MONDAY. AND IT IS RUMORED THAT OBAMA DOES NOT WANT THE AMERICANS TO GET THIS MONEY, SO WILL FEDERALLY STEAL IT FROM THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF AMERICANS AS SOON AS IT OCCURS.."

The rumor is strong ...... so is the smell !!

• Upvote 1

I probably should know better than to say this... but... 

The "downfall" of America, if you want to call it that, happened way before Obama, Bush, or Reagan.  Take it back to FDR and all his efforts to get us out of the Great Depression - but without sunset clauses on all the social welfare that now cripple our economy and paved the way to take us from a creditor nation to a debtor nation.  Everything since then has just been a mad scramble to stay afloat - and NO ONE has been able to do so without screwing us up (and over) in the attempt.

As for whether or not the current Administration wants to encourage or prevent the IQD's RV...I don't even try to wrap myself around those arguments. lol

Good Lord. This is a rumor post. Now it's a nasty debate about politics. Are we not here for and about Dinar? Yes we are. Somebody posts an unfounded rumor and what happens is it degenerates into a partisan squabble about who did what to who...........Perfect. That's how it works. Divide and conquer. Check Mate. 

I will not debate your politics as No1 my politics are nobody's business. No2 it is pointless. No3 We are here in regards to our common investment...The Dinar. Not politics. Why would you want to argue about a sick institution.

Consider we live in a representative government. We....all of us have allowed that to slip away. The government has turned their backs on us in favor of the government and the power it affords them. Period. Both sides. In short the only people who can fix it is you. Only problem is we as a nation are so divided and polarized we can't agree on a damned thing. That is what keeps politicians in power. You and I. Why? Because all we can do is argue and fight over who is right or wrong. We have been pitted against one another and this post proves it. You are so polarized against each other.........They win. You lose.

Example. We have so many issues that need immediate attention. The economy from top to bottom needs a serious amount of attention. Yet the biggest news of the day is gun control. What better an issue to distract us. The passions are so high and so ingrained that this is the issue of the day. Where is the issue of the economy? Way down on the list and yet for all the noise it is so important and if that is not enough the economy is National Security. They are one in the same but the citizens are distracted by gun control. That gun control is important but it pales in comparison to economy. Both parties use gun control for their purposes. Both of them. Not for your purpose but for theirs. That's only one example. I will extend my thoughts on gun control. I think we should all own one. Just not the crazy people down the block. But that doesn't solve our economic problems. It simply shifts the debate to something that isn't about our no1 problem. Money is the problem in so many.

ways.

Example, Healthcare. Do you remember when you had insurance? Why is your healthcare so expensive and so lame now. It's not one party or the other. It's cost shifting from the company you work for to you. It's a healthcare industry including insurance that is stealing from you on an institutionalized basis and killing the nation it was meant to serve. Yet we all want to blame the government and that would be correct. Why? Because the government has been bought and paid for by the industry that is stealing from you.........Politics equals graft and corruption yet here we are screaming at each others party as that is the plan. They call it campaign contributions here. Other countries call it a bribe. Collusion between insurance and medicine and the corporations you depended on are the problem. Yet here we are distracted again. Quote from a rock song. "One big festering neon distraction. I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied." Tool. Aneima.

The Dinar. It's our dream. Our hope. Our chance to escape from the BS that our country has become. We are all hoping to escape from the middle in order to be free of a corrupt and nasty world we have all allowed even if we didn't intend to happen. It's a desperate dream and all we can do is to degenerate into a dog fight over feckless and corrupt government and it's both sides fault. Not one or the other. So many special interest have paid for control over you and have used your name to do it. To the point that you cannot see the truth of the matter. Perfect. Keep fighting amongst yourselves. They win. Remember it's We the people.

I keep try to keep my politics private. I am not here to debate yours. I am here to learn and stay informed about OUR common investment. D I N A R. I like many folks here. I don't agree with all of them. But they are part of this community and as such I rarely comment on politics. I roll my eyes at some comments and agree and disagree with others. But I don't tell you. I won't as that would attempt to halt your ability to express yourself. Out of respect. Respect for you and your opinion even though it is ripping us apart. This has got to stop. But it won't. Because we are so distracted by the interest that keep us this way.

This is a long read. But today I am gonna pay for it and I will have my say. Might as well.

Example. Thug. I like you. You are funny and smart. I voted for Reagan as a Democrat against Carter. Once. But not the second time. I thought he could do us some good until he started sell the Iranians munitions to finance a covert war in Central America. But then the Democrats offered me a tank riding liberal and I am no liberal. If I attack your position on Reagan then it would be a point of contention between you and I. What is the point. I want to be with you and not opposed to you. I am no longer a Democrat but have no want to be a Republican. So I do not converse about politics. It will divide us. We are both dinarians. I'll let history speak for itself. Not argue with you. It's not fear to defend myself as it's about focus on the Dinar. Besides you were correct. But there is always the caveat. "To a point." It doesn't matter anyway. We can't change what happened then yet we who learned should never forget. Obama. What a disappointment. Using healthcare as an example what a mess. Plus he will enforce it at gun point. The Supreme Court even calls it a tax. Thus you turn loose the IRS to enforce it. I'll take the Canadian example over what he has wrought. However. Republicans will not let that happen as they will lose money and power. To give an example of both parties messing up just look at the Patriot Act. It has attacked our freedoms beyond anything we have ever seen before. Don't believe it. See you at airport. Did the Republicans read that before they voted it into law? Hell no. Just like the Democrats didn't read the Affordable Healthcare Act. Who wrote those bills? Lobbies. Why? Money. They make money. Using these examples shows us that we are not safe from either party or the highest court in the land. It is supposed to be about us and it's not. Yet we argue. With each other and not with our government like we should. But we can't because they won't listen. It's about them.....Not Us.

All in all I don't like either side as I am conservative by nature and yet can't get along with a party that demands a far to the right government. Any party that wants an extreme doesn't fit me. But I won't fight that issue here as it's about Dinar not politics. I have already broken my own rules and discussed politics but I wanted to display some of what I don't like about our political system and it's effects. I want a balanced government and it is not. It is unbalanced by power. Power we don't have. Our politicians have been bought and paid for. We have to change this and cannot because we don't have a voice anymore as we are to busy attacking each other. About everything. This post shows that clearly.

I like so many here on the message board could go on and on about it. You have right wingers and liberals and they all have their opinions and express them everyday. It won't change a thing though no matter how they may try. I wish it would just stop because if we hit then I see no reason why can't get together and celebrate about it but we can't if we continue to argue and fight about politics and that my friends.......would be a travesty. Bad feelings.....What over politics? How stupid would that be? So stupid that I can just skip it if need be..............Ok Thank You for the rant. Off My soapbox.

• Upvote 5

"THE RUMOR IS STRONG THAT THE IRAQI RV ANTICIPATED BY MANY MAY OCCUR AS SOON AS MONDAY. AND IT IS RUMORED THAT OBAMA DOES NOT WANT THE AMERICANS TO GET THIS MONEY, SO WILL FEDERALLY STEAL IT FROM THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF AMERICANS AS SOON AS IT OCCURS.."

May the force be with you if the rumor is strong.......Obi-Wan

I still want to know How much of this is based on race.. and how many supported bush during his whole time...

We never fail to get this, do we.  Even after unmitigated support for Alan West, Herman Hurri-Cain, and Ben Carson, some liberal throws out the racist card.  Ooooooh, I knowwwww, those three aren't authentic black because they talk intelligently and made a success of themselves.

They negged the hell out of you for that comment. Even though its true. I gave you a thumbs up so, now I'll be negged also. All the nasty republicans on this site, don't seem to realize that the downfall of America started with Reagan & continued under the Bush's.

Well I think the downfall of our nation was in 1871 when we turned to the bankers for the rebuilding process. Our northern state defeated the south and sold out every American in the long run. So we are all the victims of the government controlled slavery corporate greed. In other words if your born in the US whether you're white, black, or purple poke-a-dotted you are a slave to the corporation. Stop it with the racism its unbecoming. Play nice and educate yourself. Read ,write, think;but don't believe what the government tells you question everything the government tells you. :)

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 2

Abolish the Fed. Reserve :twothumbs: Wouldn't sniff Obama if he was Glazed in Honey. Just sayin. I highly recommend Ayn Rands' book Atlas Shrugged or the Movie versions Part 1 & 2 now out on DVD. Feed your head.

Can't everybody just love everybody :bravo:

Seriously though, our last four presidents have been pathetic.....

only way we turn this around... Abolish the Fed. Reserve I'm sure even obama sniffers can agree with that.

• Upvote 1

One thing for certain...yours is.

I still want to know How much of this is based on race.. and how many supported bush during his whole time...

Absolutely I could not have said it better myself. Obama is a monster

Yeah this rumor is strong alright . Strong smelling. Reeks of bullshat

Oh and by the way newbie . Yes Obama is a monster

. Quote from a rock song. "One big festering neon distraction. I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied." Tool. Aneima.

. Thug. I like you. I want to be with you .

First: great post, I loved it!

Second: awesome that you quoted Tool

Third: thuggy is quite tantalizingly titillating, tangy and terrific all around. Can't fault you for that one. ;)

• Upvote 1