Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE IN RED Notice: IQD may be redenominated

pirate

Yes it been reposted in todays and the Xe is fresh today

XE has never Posted which is a currency exchange site a notice like that

haven't post here since 2010 (mabe wrong there)..lol but this woke me up from my yoda nap

Don't gotta worry about what other sites say much, plus this isn't an internationally traded currency yet, so any notices or warnings from exchange or investment/finance websites can mostly be disregarded because they're not going to know any better than we.

Sorry for the harsh reception pirate, don't let it scare you away. Thanks for bringing a legitimate concern to our attention so we can discuss and learn together.

• Upvote 2

Nice Attempt

Yes it been reposted in todays and the Xe is fresh today

XE has never Posted which is a currency exchange site a notice like that

haven't post here since 2010 (mabe wrong there)..lol but this woke me up from my yoda nap

ahhhhh don`t beat the messenger too bad , he is just showin folks what is being put out in the world of dinar, thanks pirate, this is kind of funny though, iraq has stated dinar will go too 1000 to 1 , and back a few months ago will start printing lower notes, -----> now we are seeing that the banks in iraq are saying c.b.i. isn`t doing enough too keep the supply and demand for hard currency in check and the defecit is a big number ----> get those lower notes out on street ,right after ya say 1 too 1 guys  come on ,, you already told the world what will happen , only thing i can say is they are laoding the markets with dollars , too flatten the dinar , when the re-value hits no-one will have dinar , and thus , the one too one  {1to1 } will keep them even ,,, just my idea , and they are taken a bit of a long time at this :peace:

• Upvote 2

still not bad news. I haven't seen it there before

Yea it is lol.....

Although it has been there forever, the CBI has continued to postpone this idea which is great for us......

We can only hope they continue to parlay this idea and raise the value over time.....