Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The financial rewards of the Exchange selected in Karbala and retroactively next Wednesday

yota691

:eyebrows: The financial rewards of the Exchange selected in Karbala and retroactively next Wednesday   070413084235_140_1.jpg

Karbala governor revealed that next Wednesday will be the distribution of financial rewards for selected in the province

The engineer said hopes religion cat in a statement summed N. news reporting agency said on Wednesday the tenth of April will see the distribution of financial rewards for selected in Karbala and retroactively as of 1/8/2011, explaining that the salary per month will be 250 thousand dinars "

N. particular agency

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

How far does 250 thousand dinar go in Iraq now a days?

At the current exchange rate (1 USD = 1,166 IQD) that works out to $214.41 (am assuming that is supposed to the average Iraq citizen's salary?).  I find that kind of interesting, considering that $400 monthly pension rate (dunno if that is IQD or USD) that was being cited for Iraq's retired military.

As for how far that goes in Iraq... This site will tell you the relative cost of living in Iraq (in USD).  Looks like that 250,000 IQD salary could carry a person through a month provided they lived in the boondocks with only the most minimal needs.

I'd venture to say they either expect the citizens to live in abject poverty ad infinitum...or...this is a good indicator that the IQD is going to appreciate significantly.  

Sadly, with how Iraq's been lately it really could go either way.

• Upvote 1

that is a very true statement  gains  it is crazy to see how they use the average iraqi as a puppet in the means too get a bill or budget , i mean , too get a bill passed you will need thousands starving it looks like , and living in the streets .... could go any direction , but , i wonder what i.m.f. and world bank would say to going back-ward too far that is .........

that is a very true statement  gains  it is crazy to see how they use the average iraqi as a puppet in the means too get a bill or budget , i mean , too get a bill passed you will need thousands starving it looks like , and living in the streets .... could go any direction , but , i wonder what i.m.f. and world bank would say to going back-ward too far that is .........

If it regressed very much I think we'd be seeing both the IMF and the World Bank taking some hardline stances, but that doesn't seem to be the case so far.  The articles I've read pretty much have them showing some positive indicators - albeit ones that show a slow progression of positive indication, but still positive.

• Upvote 1