Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate change?

DetroitDinar

CBI still shows the same rate :(   (for now)  ;)  

until CBI changs there currency status nothing has changed

YEP

I agree with everybody....until it shows up on the CBI site, it doesn't matter what "ANY" currency converter shows. Thanks for posting anyway Detroit Dinar....!  I believe we might actually see something positive next week - time will tell..!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

DetroitDinar what's up I'm from the Northend (Woodward and Mt. Vernon) and attended Northern HS.  How about those Wolverine NCAA

The rate changed on my currency converter. The converter I use is from concretesoftware. It shows 1000 to a dollar.

• Upvote 2

until CBI changs there currency status nothing has changed

Agree. Also the codes at the banks must be released. Keep in mind, C7 is the key to making the IQD int'l traded & accepted. No C7 release, we go to a facilitator instead of a legit bank. The facilitator can scalp us any way it chooses.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey army03, I'm from Bay City and yeah baby, GO BLUE

I live in Beaumont Texas....but born and raised in the BEAUTIFUL state of Michigan!!!  How bout the MAIZE AND BLUE!!!!!

DetroitDinar what's up I'm from the Northend (Woodward and Mt. Vernon) and attended Northern HS.  How about those Wolverine NCAA

• Upvote 2

Don't forget about the Multiplier  :eyebrows: 

It looks like the IQD won't be globally accepted till later this year. We can still have a RV.

From another source...Office of the USA Trade Rep stated TIFA agreement will not take affect till later this year meaning the USA & Maliki may be the holdups preventing the IQD becoming a recognized int'l currency.

In my case, they can have him. :eyebrows:  :butt-kicking:

In my case, they can have him. :eyebrows:  :butt-kicking:

An arm & a leg are next on the list.

IQD will remain a exotic currency till TIFA is worked out meaning we will go through a facilitator instead of a real bank.

The good news is there can still be a RV without TIFA.

• Upvote 1

An arm & a leg are next on the list.

IQD will remain a exotic currency till TIFA is worked out meaning we will go through a facilitator instead of a real bank.

The good news is there can still be a RV without TIFA.

Facilitator? Dealers? explain please....

Facilitator? Dealers? explain please....

Kaperoni has a article explaining some of the Strategic Framework to Rebuild Iraq in which TIFA (Trade & Investment Framework Agreement) is part of.

Google TIFA Agreement & it will explain in details.

Iraq has not met all of it's obligations to be released from TIFA.

Thus the IQD will remain a exotic currency & not tradeable until such time.

That means we will go through a facilitator or currency trader instead of a bank to cash out.

The RV can still happen, we'll just pay a bigger spread with a facilitator.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't see anywhere in this article what you state Luigi1..unless I'm missing another article for obligations to be met.   United States of America and the Republic of Iraq Announce Progress on Entry into Force of Trade and Investment Framework Agreement

03/06/2013

Baghdad – The United States and Iraq today announced that the bilateral United States-Iraq Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA), first negotiated in 2005, is likely to enter into force later this year, providing a bilateral forum devoted to fostering greater trade and investment between our two countries. The announcement follows the Iraq Council of Representatives’ recent ratification of the TIFA text and bilateral meetings in Baghdad this week.

After an exchange of diplomatic notes brings the TIFA into force later this year, the first meeting of the Joint Council for bilateral consultations on trade and investment issues can take place in 2014. Intended to continue efforts to improve the economic relationship between the United States and Iraq, Joint Council meetings will provide a permanent forum for annual senior-level discussions on trade and economic issues including services, transparency, worker rights and intellectual property.

Two-way trade between the United States and Iraq in 2012 was $21.3 billion, with U.S. exports to Iraq at $2.04 billion, and Iraqi exports to the United States at $19.3 billion. Over the past several years, U.S. companies in the energy, defense, information technology, automotive, and transportation sectors have become increasingly active in Iraq.