Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Junk News from Kaperoni

JMULS31

4-5-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni They decided (recommend) rather to raise the value over time based on sound economic and financial principals (this appears to be confirmation of the "floating orbit of exchange" -free float that came to the forefront in May 2012). They even state...."It is true that way long, but lead to economic results positive..." Meaning this is the long way to raise the value but it will be better for us economically with the world. So again, what it appears we will see is a float of the dinar and gradual rise over time. I am sure we will continue to comment on this as it settles in. I want to add one thing, keep in mind that it appears nobody from the CBI was at this event. Therefore, we cannot say for certain that these recommendations will be the course of path. The CBI may be determined to execute it's own plan or a variation.

4-5-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The Faculty of Economy and Administration seminar entitled Iraqi .. "The potential economic effects of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency" This is a very long confusing presentation that was put on just last monday April 2nd, 2013. From what I get from it, they concluded not to "delete zeros" at this time that this is monetary illusion (meaning that you gain nothing except the appearance of less zeros - bad news for those who wanted 1 to $1 or more overnight).

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Well Kap has good insight gained from the efforts of news hounds on his site but as always the news may not be what we want to hear. In my opinion Kap and his team are on the short list of the more credible out of the so called gurus. All of his opinions are based on factual news articles coming out of Iraq and are his interpretation.

I'm believing and hoping for a staging rate of at least $1.00 then what ever they want to do after that is fine with me.

What I really want is a overnight RV at 3+ ;)

• Upvote 7

4-5-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni They decided (recommend) rather to raise the value over time based on sound economic and financial principals (this appears to be confirmation of the "floating orbit of exchange" -free float that came to the forefront in May 2012). They even state...."It is true that way long, but lead to economic results positive..." Meaning this is the long way to raise the value but it will be better for us economically with the world. So again, what it appears we will see is a float of the dinar and gradual rise over time. I am sure we will continue to comment on this as it settles in. I want to add one thing, keep in mind that it appears nobody from the CBI was at this event. Therefore, we cannot say for certain that these recommendations will be the course of path. The CBI may be determined to execute it's own plan or a variation.

4-5-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The Faculty of Economy and Administration seminar entitled Iraqi .. "The potential economic effects of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency" This is a very long confusing presentation that was put on just last monday April 2nd, 2013. From what I get from it, they concluded not to "delete zeros" at this time that this is monetary illusion (meaning that you gain nothing except the appearance of less zeros - bad news for those who wanted 1 to $1 or more overnight).

Any "News" from a self proclaimed "guru" is junk. No guru has gotten anything right as of today, and nobody will know anything until it does happen. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you Tripphood.  We all may interpret the news differently but Kap is one of the good guys. I don't think any two people see this in exactly the same way but I like his style. 

Thanks SWFG. Haven't heard from you much, hope your doing well.

• Upvote 1

Well Kap has good insight gained from the efforts of news hounds on his site but as always the news may not be what we want to hear. In my opinion Kap and his team are on the short list of the more credible out of the so called gurus. All of his opinions are based on factual news articles coming out of Iraq and are his interpretation.

I'm believing and hoping for a staging rate of at least $1.00 then what ever they want to do after that is fine with me.

What I really want is a overnight RV at 3+ ;)

Thanks Tripphood.

Kap and Bob and their team is the one site that I do trust. Anyone that says any different, hasn't been to their site.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you Tripphood.  We all may interpret the news differently but Kap is one of the good guys. I don't think any two people see this in exactly the same way but I like his style. 

Ditto!

In alignment with Kap's assessment of this and other news, I think it most likely will be a slow-ish climb up to around $2.17 per one Iraqi dinar during the next 6months to two years, depending on how quickly their economy starts booming once UN Ch.7 resolutions are fully resolved and other important laws are passed. Could it get up to $3.47 per dinar? Maybe, but not altogether very likely.

Hey SWFG from N. Carolina.  How are things?  Haven't heard from you in some time.  I hope you're working on some new thesis papers for us laymen to understand things better.  You are excellent at that.  Hopoe to hear from you soon.  Take care and all my best.

DW