Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN JANE FONDA BE FORGIVEN? JANE APOLOGISES ????

parmenio

If she was sincere about here apoligy , I might consider it, but too much of recent behavior has given her away . She's still the same Jane she was in the 60's. Just a sad old lady trying to salvage her image , but like any actor she's a good liar , I've seen her interviews and shes still the same old commie. Jesus gave his life for our sins against god , she needs to answer for her sins against this country , and as a veteran with many friends who did serve in Vietnam , I will not forgive or forget her treason.

Although there are Christians who have damaged the reputation of Christ through the dilution of his ability to make mortal humans omnipotent.

There are Christians who realize that “But For The Grace Of God” we would all be lost.

Although there are Christians who have damaged the reputation of Christ through the dilution of his ability to make mortal humans omnipotent.

There are Christians who realize that “But For The Grace Of God” we would all be lost.

That's right jonjon, don't judge God's character by the way I act/speak. I by no means come close to being perfect. But... that's why I depend on the blood of Jesus and due to that I am clothed in His righteousness because He is my righteousness!

What I love is that earlier this week I questioned inconsistencies in the Bible and had the "Christians" come out of the woodwork to neg me for daring to question it...Now all the vile things coming out of their mouth towards Fonda is truly UN Christian. It shows true what Jesus said. " They honor me with their lips but their heart is FAR removed from me."

When it comes down to it Christians surely are NOT Christians.

Glad to be removed from the cultlike behaivior and can think for myself.

Good for Nelg and others though that continue to try.

Your humility is so humbling

• Upvote 1

We have all done things where we have had to ask forgiveness...only God knows if we are sincere.

To be forgiven one has to want it, ask for it, and be willing to receive it. 

Judge not lest you be judged

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.

• Upvote 1

During a 20/20 television interview sixteen years later in 1988 with Barbara Walters, Jane Fonda apologized for her incredibly bad judgement in going to North Vietnam and allowing herself to be used as a propaganda vehicle.

“I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did,” she began. “I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I’m . . . very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families.”

If there is true repentnce in her heart..., and the word here is REPENTENCE OF WHAT SHE DID then whether or not I like it I must find it in me to forgive. What I don't know, is, is there true repentence of her actions? She has only given an apology to the public. That is a far cry from asking for forgiveness.

Perhaps the following quote from HER in 2005 can clear it up. Take notice of the last three sentences.Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:40:49 AM by gopwinsin04

Edited on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:11:20 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]

60's screen siren Jane Fonda insists she has won over Vietnam War veterans, despite being spat at by a former solider at a recent signing for her memiors.

The 'Barberella' actress incensed those who fought in the conflict after making a number of anti-American speeches and appearing in photographs sitting on a Vietnamese tank during a trip to Hanoi in 1972.

Many are still angry at Fonda--so angry that veteran Michael Smith, 54 waited in line for 90 minutes to spit in her face at a signing of 'My Life So Far' last month in Kansas City.

But the star insists others have found it in their hearts to forgive her.

She says, 'There are many for who, I'm still a lightening rod. But what makes me feel good is when I get letter from Vietnam veterans, which I do all the time.'

They say, 'I hated you, but I've come to realize that you were right and want to ask forgiveness.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by parmenio