Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibilicious

With this info swirling about Snowpickle  a.k.a. Tiffany23, 14mil and others........how many members on here misrepresent themselves?  Who has the stones to admit it?  And why would you do it?  I for one have only committed the act 1 time......I referred to myself as "daringly handsome" I believe is the term I used.......That was a blatant lie......GQ sexy is much more accurate.   :eyebrows:   Other than this one infraction, everything I have shared about myself is 100 percent accurate.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'll "fess up".  I've lied about the number of guns I have...(is it more?  Is it less? hmmm....)

I said I wasn't a prepper - but found out that if you live more than a mile outside of any city in MT, keep a stock of food and ammo, and make your own pyro,  you basically are one... (who knew?)

And in the spirit of full disclosure - I'm (GASP) involved in MLM!.. We prefer netowrk marketting because it actually is a bit different from the traditional MLMs of old...but, yes - I'm one of 'THOSE"!

• Upvote 4

Well, if everyone else is confessing, I guess I'll have to admit that I don't actually look like a movie starlet, at least not a recent one. lol

Tiffany has been misrepresenting herself in Dinar Vets in various disguises for at least three years now. She loves to attack the most highly regarded values and beliefs of others, and she is good at it.

• Upvote 1

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around why people would lie about who they are.  Is it because they are narcissists......or have some illusion that they are being watched by dark forces and need to throw the dogs off the trail?  I have watched that show "Catfish", just once.....and it was amazing how many people misrepresent themselves.  And yet, they continue to dig a deeper hole they could never possibly get out of.  The Mantai Teo case comes to mind as well.  Weird.

GO RV, then BV

I'll "fess up too"

I once claimed that I was borne a women...Not true

And, this one time at band camp.........Ahhhh never mind I won't go there.

Just kidding Shabs !

I am MAN_Kind proud and true.

ynuck, ynuck, ynuck

• Upvote 1

Lying will come back to haunt you sooner or later, besides being the wrong thing to do.

What you see is what you get from me and what I've shared if anything, had to be toned down a little just so it was believable. :lol:

I have always felt that certain groups of us would meet somewhere, someday, post RV. A lot of us are friends over on The crazy side and stay in touch via email. In fact Mack121 came to one of my offroad motorcycle races once last year and that was cool meeting in person. In a huge crowd of people, we recognized each other immediately.

I don't know her really but seems like drama follows Tiff around, somewhat self imposed I'm sure. I hope she finds what she's looking for and peace within. 

Stay cool Shabs hope I meet you someday, we'll recognise things about each other right away I'm sure.

Lawrence  :peace:

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA
  • Upvote 5

I admit that my forum pic isn't really me.

I am not an alien robot in a car disguise.

My wife thinks I am an alien but that is another story.

I like your avatar.  Looks like one the "Halo" guys. 

I have to admit, I am no angel, but my name is really Patty, oops its really Patricia :blush:

• Upvote 2

Lying will come back to haunt you sooner or later, besides being the wrong thing to do.

What you see is what you get from me and what I've shared if anything, had to be toned down a little just so it was believable. :lol:

I have always felt that certain groups of us would meet somewhere, someday, post RV. A lot of us are friends over on The crazy side and stay in touch via email. In fact Mack121 came to one of my offroad motorcycle races once last year and that was cool meeting in person. In a huge crowd of people, we recognized each other immediately.

I don't know her really but seems like drama follows Tiff around, somewhat self imposed I'm sure. I hope she finds what she's looking for and peace within. 

Stay cool Shabs hope I meet you someday, we'll recognise things about each other right away I'm sure.

Lawrence  :peace:

Yes I did...or did I? :)

• Upvote 3

Yes I did...or did I? :)

Good to see you old friend.

I will admit when I joined my username was a typo it was suppose to be Iownya (the name of the county I work for Ionia sounded out) LOL but I have lived with it for the life of my stay on here. Ohh and I'm not really a beagle but I do have 3 :shrug:

Thanks for all the honesty now back to my hole. :salute:

• Upvote 1

With this info swirling about Snowpickle  a.k.a. Tiffany23, 14mil and others........how many members on here misrepresent themselves?  Who has the stones to admit it?  And why would you do it?  I for one have only committed the act 1 time......I referred to myself as "daringly handsome" I believe is the term I used.......That was a blatant lie......GQ sexy is much more accurate.   :eyebrows:   Other than this one infraction, everything I have shared about myself is 100 percent accurate.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

What happened with Tiffany23? Please someone kindly enlighten me. Thanks.

My dong is larger than I first said.

lol.

While I know a few here that have felt the need to change their Avatar(some multiple times), I have stayed CAZ throughout along with my commitment to this investment. I keep reminding myself imo all are cartoon characters and should be respected as such.Peace & Prosperity

• Upvote 1