Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Hearing (Obama's Ineligibilty) Pass around!

Kaduku

LOL, they are still hoping for the courts to hear Orly rant and rave about the draft card/Selective Service card deal.  Maybe one day all of you who believes the birther movement will wake up and see how you guys were misled.  The Judical system rules fairly well.  Some of those who fell for the birher movement lost their military careers to this junk.  18 years down the tube for one LtCol who refuse to deploy because he did not think the President was legally elected but dang he ended up eating crow wanted to deploy but the judge said sorry Ltcol Larkin you are dismissed, just like the appeal Orly you are dismissed.

Looks like the Libs grabbed this thread. Negs for everyone! just remember, "Stupid is as Stupid does"! The Gubment goona make it   all right! Keep dreaming. We outta money. Been out. Trade ya a can of green beans for an ounce of silver! Sweetening the deal. Two cans of green beans!  Never know when you'll encounter a demon.

Told Ya So!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D Funny as Hell!!!!!!

Told Ya So!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D Funny as Hell!!!!!!

So, So typical, not Atypical, mind. Probably need to look it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like the Libs grabbed this thread. Negs for everyone! just remember, "Stupid is as Stupid does"! The Gubment goona make it   all right! Keep dreaming. We outta money. Been out. Trade ya a can of green beans for an ounce of silver! Sweetening the deal. Two cans of green beans!  Never know when you'll encounter a demon.

All I see is people sharing their thoughts and points of view. Why can't people have opposing viewpoints without being termed demons, minions and thread grabbers? Can't we debate like mature rational adults instead of like ten year old school yard bullies?

People wonder why peace in the Middle East has been unattainable. This website is a microcosm of exactly why. God forbid someone has an opposing opinion on something. They are shown no respect, just ignorance and hatred and then have the audacity by ending their tirade with a bible quote which is supposed to make everything ok. Unreal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I guess you guys still believe in fairy tales still since 2008 and you guys still on the bandwagon??

We do. At least. I do.

All I see is people sharing their thoughts and points of view. Why can't people have opposing viewpoints without being termed demons, minions and thread grabbers? Can't we debate like mature rational adults instead of like ten year old school yard bullies?

People wonder why peace in the Middle East has been unattainable. This website is a microcosm of exactly why. God forbid someone has an opposing opinion on something. They are shown no respect, just ignorance and hatred and then have the audacity by ending their tirade with a bible quote which is supposed to make everything ok. Unreal.

Love that First Amendment Liboy! Well spoken Sir! Go dude! Freedom! That's what we're about. If you don't agree with me , then don't. Core values. Thank God and people who defend our rights.  :twothumbs: Progressives, (Libs), Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans? The entire system is is fundamentally broken. It is!

We do. At least. I do.

Love that First Amendment Liboy! Well spoken Sir! Go dude! Freedom! That's what we're about. If you don't agree with me , then don't. Core values. Thank God and people who defend our rights.  :twothumbs: Progressives, (Libs), Conservatives, Democrats, Republicans? The entire system is is fundamentally broken. It is!

By the way. Learn to depend on yourself and not the idiots that claim to have your interest in mind. No one cares about you, but you!

• Upvote 1

There you go again, you have no proof/evidence. Wow, won't even go there. 

you have no legal standing on your claims. ----- Do you even comprehend the significance of that statement? It absolutely validates claims of a fake government, and completely controlled "judges".  That's like having the DOD investigate itself and expecting them to tell the world they are abusive arrogant morons that need to go to jail for a long time.

There will NEVER be a "judge" to side with "the People", because us average Americans are NOT the People mentioned in the constitution. And unless you signed the original constitution, or relinquished your citizenship when taking office, YOU are NOT covered by the declaration.

A "judge" is in reality the official court clerk, he is there to represent the government while enforcing civil statutes.

We have no "laws", congress declared every law a civil matter a long time ago to try to CTA in case the truth became know and there was a peasant revolt.

I am amazed at the ridicule and scorn perpetrated by the progressives onto anyone fighting to make THEIR life better as well.

I realize most of them are too scared to stand on their own, and demand to be coddled from cradle to grave, but the hypocrisy is jaw dropping.

Go there you have no proof,

I just negged you for making an unbased claim. I have been negegd and I doubt it was by liberals as you put it.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1

I just want everybody to get along so we can get our country back to righteousness.  We keep the division between us because we can't agree with one another opinions.  Ask yourselves, is this administration leading us in a morally justifiable way?  Is this administration continuing to spend money?  Is this administration slowly taking our freedoms away.  (Religion, Guns and so much more that is listed in the Obamacare Bill)

This one should hit you deep if you are a parent...Is this administration allowing our babies to be murdered?  If you've answered yes or even raised an eyebrow to a least one, then you need to dig deep in your hearts and make some serious thought changing decisions. 

Obama is only a person led by many with wicked thoughts.  Satan has him in his grip and he's taking a lot of us down with him.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Fairy Tail vs. Facts. Please educate me. Did I miss something TP?

Yes, you did if Obama was not born in this country don't think for a minute that the GOP would be all over this?  They the establishment can find out anything they want.  But for some reason the birthers believe he was born in Kenya and those fake documents have been debunked.  Yet the birthers still holler about his birth certificate and when it was produced then it is a fake.  The birthers are like the Wild stories that OKIE, and the other lame arse gurus who call the RV every weekend.  Maybe one day after 2016 you guys will have something esle to complain about the next democrat elected President.  I wonder what the excuse will be when the GOP loses the house next year?  Obama is an alien who has corrupted the minds of America or the world.  It is always an excuse big money, George Soros hell i don't even know who he is.  Obama should have been out last year but the populace rather deal with a devil they already know then a new route that Mitt Romney was bringing.  Most of the HIgh Dog Gop folks blew off this fairy tale along time ago and still Orly pushes on getting booted out and shouted out of almost every venue she has been invited to.  If it is not the selective service it is the Social security number.  In my own opinon it is a big waste of the courts time and yet again it will get tossed once more.  Freedom of speech is guranteed.  People will believe what they want, just like those old ladies who believeBarack was a muslim and if he was would that make any difference?  To some yes to others no, because it is a way of life.  Some years ago women could not vote, people of color could not ride the bus unless they were in the back of it.  America has evolved, we've had a person of color as president and next it will be a woman.  Last point, when JFK was elected some thought the Pope would run america because he was Roman Catholic.  See how people can be lead to believe a utter out of this world subject and if you keep repeating it people will believe it.  Have a good one Slay.

I just want everybody to get along so we can get our country back to righteousness.  We keep the division between us because we can't agree with one another opinions.  Ask yourselves, is this administration leading us in a morally justifiable way?  Is this administration continuing to spend money?  Is this administration slowly taking our freedoms away.  (Religion, Guns and so much more that is listed in the Obamacare Bill)

This one should hit you deep if you are a parent...Is this administration allowing our babies to be murdered?  If you've answered yes or even raised an eyebrow to a least one, then you need to dig deep in your hearts and make some serious thought changing decisions. 

Obama is only a person led by many with wicked thoughts.  Satan has him in his grip and he's taking a lot of us down with him.

If God did not want obama to be president he would be.  In your opinon Patty, which i respect i listen to the debate about abortion i hear almost everyday.  You have the pro abortion and anti abortion, Roe Vs Wade changed alot of things which went through the courts.  Now the obamacare bill helps some folks.  I never read the whole maybe i should.  So if we respect the freedom of religion which is in the constituion now the catholics which are against abortion are trying to impose their beliefs on those who are not.  That i don't agree with.  Their are so many opinons out there that a woman should not be able to have an abortion, then is her rights violated?  We have the unborn child when does that child have rights, maybe we should just outlaw abortion and add those childrens to welfare so we can support them.  Thus we spend more money and the deficit grows.  It is an cruel merry go round that continues to rotate.

Thanks Pattyangel very well said, i think there are more people that agree with you than dont by far.

• Upvote 1

Yes, you did if Obama was not born in this country don't think for a minute that the GOP would be all over this?  They the establishment can find out anything they want.  But for some reason the birthers believe he was born in Kenya and those fake documents have been debunked.  Yet the birthers still holler about his birth certificate and when it was produced then it is a fake.  The birthers are like the Wild stories that OKIE, and the other lame arse gurus who call the RV every weekend.  Maybe one day after 2016 you guys will have something esle to complain about the next democrat elected President.  I wonder what the excuse will be when the GOP loses the house next year?  Obama is an alien who has corrupted the minds of America or the world.  It is always an excuse big money, George Soros hell i don't even know who he is.  Obama should have been out last year but the populace rather deal with a devil they already know then a new route that Mitt Romney was bringing.  Most of the HIgh Dog Gop folks blew off this fairy tale along time ago and still Orly pushes on getting booted out and shouted out of almost every venue she has been invited to.  If it is not the selective service it is the Social security number.  In my own opinon it is a big waste of the courts time and yet again it will get tossed once more.  Freedom of speech is guranteed.  People will believe what they want, just like those old ladies who believeBarack was a muslim and if he was would that make any difference?  To some yes to others no, because it is a way of life.  Some years ago women could not vote, people of color could not ride the bus unless they were in the back of it.  America has evolved, we've had a person of color as president and next it will be a woman.  Last point, when JFK was elected some thought the Pope would run america because he was Roman Catholic.  See how people can be lead to believe a utter out of this world subject and if you keep repeating it people will believe it.  Have a good one Slay.

If God did not want obama to be president he would be.  In your opinon Patty, which i respect i listen to the debate about abortion i hear almost everyday.  You have the pro abortion and anti abortion, Roe Vs Wade changed alot of things which went through the courts.  Now the obamacare bill helps some folks.  I never read the whole maybe i should.  So if we respect the freedom of religion which is in the constituion now the catholics which are against abortion are trying to impose their beliefs on those who are not.  That i don't agree with.  Their are so many opinons out there that a woman should not be able to have an abortion, then is her rights violated?  We have the unborn child when does that child have rights, maybe we should just outlaw abortion and add those childrens to welfare so we can support them.  Thus we spend more money and the deficit grows.  It is an cruel merry go round that continues to rotate.

I'm sorry TP, but I have to say that the government is the one imposing on our Religious liberties.  He is trying to impose his Bill on Christians and Catholics, to pay for abortions and more.  As a Christian this is against my belief.  What gives him the right to impose on my beliefs.  What gives him the right to make me pay for something that is totally against my belief.  This is an assault on my religious liberties, no if's or whats about it.  He is threatening our rights to live our Christian faith.  This is against all Americans of goodwill. Christians are being targeted, why, because once he takes away our religious freedom, he will have control.

So, I have to say no, Christians are not imposing their belief on anyone.  We have the choice to believe what we want.  That is an argument that just doesn't stand with me.  We all have a choice.  Simple and plain, we have a choice. 

Is the women's right being violated you ask....She lost that right the minute the thought came to her to abort, to commit murder and followed through with it. 

And yes, all unborn children have a right.  Unfortunately they have no voice and that is where we come in.  We are so fortunate that our mothers gave us life, why take it away from the unborn. 

Yes, killing babies, not matter what stage of life, should be outlawed. 

God will find a way to take care of his children.  We have to get away from the secular thinking, and quit depending so much on the government. 

Put your trust in Jesus. 

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry TP, but I have to say that the government is the one imposing on our Religious liberties.  He is trying to impose his Bill on Christians and Catholics, to pay for abortions and more.  As a Christian this is against my belief.  What gives him the right to impose on my beliefs.  What gives him the right to make me pay for something that is totally against my belief.  This is an assault on my religious liberties, no if's or whats about it.  He is threatening our rights to live our Christian faith.  This is against all Americans of goodwill. Christians are being targeted, why, because once he takes away our religious freedom, he will have control.

So, I have to say no, Christians are not imposing their belief on anyone.  We have the choice to believe what we want.  That is an argument that just doesn't stand with me.  We all have a choice.  Simple and plain, we have a choice. 

Is the women's right being violated you ask....She lost that right the minute the thought came to her to abort, to commit murder and followed through with it. 

And yes, all unborn children have a right.  Unfortunately they have no voice and that is where we come in.  We are so fortunate that our mothers gave us life, why take it away from the unborn. 

Yes, killing babies, not matter what stage of life, should be outlawed. 

God will find a way to take care of his children.  We have to get away from the secular thinking, and quit depending so much on the government. 

Put your trust in Jesus. 

But everyone has rights and if those women do not believe in God then why should we impose our beliefs on her or them?  We preach about our rights being violated but on the other hands our beliefs may not conicide with others thus we violate their rights.  America the land of the free but only when it supports our beliefs.  God will remedy everything once he returns we have to allow his plan to work no matter how bad it is.  Put our trust in Jesus, then that is what we should do and not try to do his work for him.  Not argue with you Patty but their is always going to be disagreements between people and that is why we don't have prayer in school because it violate non believers rights.  We are a country of rights and when we give everyone so many rights someone's will be violated.  It is a double edge sword.  I think this about Obama Ineligiblity not obama care.  I am getting back on topic..

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1

Here's something to think about, I guess you can call it a one sided coin:  Man's law: Its against the law to kill/to commit murder.  God's law:  Thou shall not kill.

One law, both exactly the same. 

Your right, we did wonder off topic, this is a subject that deserves its' own thread.  :peace:

• Upvote 3

Here's something to think about, I guess you can call it a one sided coin:  Man's law: Its against the law to kill/to commit murder.  God's law:  Thou shall not kill.

Your right, we did wonder off topic, this is a subject that deserves its' own thread.  :peace:

I totally agree let's get back on topic.  I am waiting patiently for the appellate court's decision.  I am predicting the same results as the last challenges. 

• Upvote 1

Pagan law has had the murder law since before christianity and since before Israel was made "gods" nation. You should look up the Hammurabi Tablets that date 1700 BC and Isreal and the 10 commandments did n ot appear til around 1000 BC, 700 hundred years prior to "gods" law, the babilonian had punishment for murder and yet they took it further they differentiated accidental murder and premeditated. Before the Code of Hammurabi, there was the Code of Ur-Nammu, and before that was Urukagina's Code.  Truth is, written law predates Mosaic law by at least 1,000 years

Your comparioson is mute and useless.

• Downvote 1

Oh my gosh,  your statement and my statement are the same laws, just different era.  Murder is murder, no matter what era. :peace::);)

My point is simple, our laws are not based on the bible. they ara based on English common law that has an origin in pagan England, way before the romans and/or christianity arrived there. We are not a Christian nation and our laws are not based on jeudo-christian teachings.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My point is simple, our laws are not based on the bible. they ara based on English common law that has an origin in pagan England, way before the romans and/or christianity arrived there. We are not a Christian nation and our laws are not based on jeudo-christian teachings.

Do you have a source for this outlandish statement? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm stepping away now, only because this is just going to go round and round.   We're  getting way off base from the original subject.  Sorry Mr. Sport. 

If this is to continue, you'll have to start a whole new thread.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

yah pretty far off base there buddy. oh well... let it be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2