Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Hearing (Obama's Ineligibilty) Pass around!

Kaduku

Very important! Federal Judge Morrison C. England scheduled a new hearing for April 22, 10 Am, Courtroom 7. I am asking my supporters to come to the hearing. It will mean a lot to me.

Posted on | April 5, 2013 | No Comments

Press release

Law Offices of Orly Taitz

Chief U.S. District Judge Morrison England scheduled  a new hearing

Monday, April 22, 10 am

Courtroom 7

US District Court

501 I street

Sacramento CA

Grinols New Hearing April 22

Grinols opposition by Plaintiffs for April 22 hearing

Attorney Taitz is asking law abiding citizens, who are able to travel,  to be there in a show of support. The case at hand is brought on behalf of several presidential candidates and electors, among them a presidential elector for Mitt Romney. Defendants are Barack Obama, Electoral College, US Congress, Governor of Ca and Secretary of State of CA. Complaint alleges that

1. There are one and a half million invalid voter registrations in CA, which made 2012 election results in CA invalid.

2. Secretary of State of California, Governor of California,  U.S. Electoral College and US Congress certified Obama’s electoral votes in error due to the fact that Obama committed fraud and ran for  the U.S. President, while not being eligible and using a flagrantly forged birth certificate, forged Selective service certificate and a stolen CT Social Security number 042-68-4425 of Harrison J Bounel (born in 1890) as a basis of his made up identity, his U.S. citizenship, his natural born citizen status and eligibility for the U.S. Presidency.  Plaintiffs are seeking full discovery and declaratory relief stating that the certifications were not valid, as achieved by fraud and use of forged IDs.

3. Even if all other IDs were valid, Obama’s lack of a valid selective service certificate, his use of a forged selective service certificate makes him not eligible to work in the executive branch of the US Government, not as a president in the White House and not as a janitor in the WH.

Judge England will give the plaintiffs 30 minutes and Federal and state defendants 30 minutes each. He noted that he will limit the argument to the issues of 1. mootness, 2. standing, 3. political question doctrine, 4. speech and debate clause, 5 service of process.

Law offices of Orly Taitz

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Will this judge have her across his lap and spank her (in his chambers), or will he do it verbally in the courtroom? Let's just say that America would really like to see an UN-CORRUPTED Judge and listen to the FACTS being presented and NOT AFRAID of the IMPOSTER/USURPER'S intimidations and threats of JOBS/LIVES.

I for one, will be sure to say "I told you so".............when Orly gets another spanking by this Federal judge.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If the government is good at one thing that would be creating documentation.All of his credentials were government created.Obama is an illegal president plain and simple and most people just ignore this fact.so how do we proceed to get this fake out of office?

November, 2016.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thats teh same judge that ridiculed Taitz in january

Judge rejects birther challenge to electoral count

She has not won a single birther case, and this will not be the first. She has no evidence. I specially loved it when another Judge back in November told her so.

“You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet,” Margines said, responding to Taitz’s continued argument after he made the decision to quash the subpoena and award $4,000 in sanctions to Occidental College.

What the heck she has bitthers paying all her expenses.

Mike Zullo has no credibility whatsoever. If, and that's a big if, he has any proof he was in the moral and legal obligation to take that "proof to court, and not make a book and sell it in,  Amazom.com as he did. Arpaio as an officer of the law has the obligation to take that "evidence" to a DA and have it taken it to court, but all he does is a dog and pony show for the Zullo Book Tour.  I have to laugh, you birthers are getting fleeced.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Once again...The cock will crow three times (3x), and Demon-crats/Liberals who are totally braindead and zombie like will DENY the truth and facts about this Muslim imposter (aka) Barry Soetoro, (aka) Sarbakah (aka) Barack Hussein Obama Bin Laden.

She has not won a single birther case, and this will not be the first. She has no evidence. I specially loved it when another Judge back in November told her so.

Mike Zullo has no credibility whatsoever. If, and that's a big if, he has any proof he was in the moral and legal obligation to take that "proof to court, and not make a book and sell it in,  Amazom.com as he did. Arpaio as an officer of the law has the obligation to take that "evidence" to a DA and have it taken it to court, but all he does is a dog and pony show for the Zullo Book Tour.  I have to laugh, you birthers are getting fleeced.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Once again...The cock will crow three times (3x), and Demon-crats/Liberals who are totally braindead and zombie like will DENY the truth and facts about this Muslim imposter (aka) Barry Soetoro, (aka) Sarbakah (aka) Barack Hussein Obama Bin Laden.

There you go again, you have no proof/evidence so you go back to the insulting stage. 

There have been over 207 court cases going all the way to 2008, all have been dismissed and there have been republican nominated judges that have told birthers "you are wrong" you have no legal standing on your claims. 

Gp ahead keep insulting, it just proves my case even more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

If that's the same judge that ridiculed Dr. Taitz in January, then answer this question... Why is it that he has changed his mind and now having a NEW hearing regarding the Usurper/imposter Obama? could it be that there are so many Facts/truths about Obama being Fraudulently put in office and that all his documents ARE really forged, fraud, and the ILLEGAL use of a SSN that Obama actually used to file his Taxes in 2009. That his SSN that he is supposedly using...DID NOT MATCH HIS NAME ON THE E-VERIFY AND AT CT's SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINITRATION OFFICE. First Black man in the WH., but yet has his entire records sealed...WHY? Nothing but criminal offenses all over Obama's background!!!!  EXPLAIN THIS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If that's the same judge that ridiculed Dr. Taitz in January, then answer this question... Why is it that he has changed his mind and now having a NEW hearing regarding the Usurper/imposter Obama? could it be that there are so many Facts/truths about Obama being Fraudulently put in office and that all his documents ARE really forged, fraud, and the ILLEGAL use of a SSN that Obama actually used to file his Taxes in 2009. That his SSN that he is supposedly using...DID NOT MATCH HIS NAME ON THE E-VERIFY AND AT CT's SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINITRATION OFFICE. First Black man in the WH., but yet has his entire records sealed...WHY? Nothing but criminal offenses all over Obama's background!!!!  EXPLAIN THIS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

He must be bored, Orly refiled the case after 2 ammendments and after being shot down she appealed/. Apparently you are not aware of whats happening inf birthestein. Legally he has to hear the case. It does not mean it will change the outcome.

\

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Actually it proves nothing about your case!!!  It's called blackmail, intimidations, and even to the point of threatening lives from the Obama minion of clowns!!!  rest my case. Facts are Facts...just NEED an UN-CORRUPTED Bull's nut Judge to listen and HEAR the FACTS! Then and ONLY then will Obama be finally charged as so, and hopefully tried for TREASON as well.

There you go again, you have no proof/evidence so you go back to the insulting stage. 

There have been over 207 court cases going all the way to 2008, all have been dismissed and there have been republican nominated judges that have told birthers "you are wrong" you have no legal standing on your claims. 

Gp ahead keep insulting, it just proves my case even more.

Could it be that this judge is a die hard Liberal (an Obama supporter)!!! then why didn't this idiot hear the case in January DUHHHH!

He must be bored, Orly refiled the case after 2 ammendments. Apparently you are not aware of whats happening inf birthestein. Legally he has to hear the case. It does not mean it will change the outcome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I recommend you read 

Court considers reconsidering and decides not to

And the appeal, not new hearing

Appeal

Before I forget straight our of the oven case 202 shot down

Brooklyn judge slams birther lawsuit as 'fanciful, delusional and irrational'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brooklyn-judge-slams-birther-case-orders-theorist-pay-177g-article-1.1306268#ixzz2PcT5h53R

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Where did YOU get these False Lies from? Oh I get it...at the Liberal News Medias co-owned by Soros, WOW! another Liberal judge blocking the truth to be told, and corrupted News Medias twist of lies regarding the facts presented. Thanks, I see where you are coming from my friend Dinarian.  The End!

I recommend you read 

Court considers reconsidering and decides not to

And the appeal, not new hearing

Appeal

Before I forget straight our of the oven case 202 shot down

Brooklyn judge slams birther lawsuit as 'fanciful, delusional and irrational'

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brooklyn-judge-slams-birther-case-orders-theorist-pay-177g-article-1.1306268#ixzz2PcT5h53R

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Actually it proves nothing about your case!!!  It's called blackmail, intimidations, and even to the point of threatening lives from the Obama minion of clowns!!!  rest my case. Facts are Facts...just NEED an UN-CORRUPTED Bull's nut Judge to listen and HEAR the FACTS! Then and ONLY then will Obama be finally charged as so, and hopefully tried for TREASON as well.

Could it be that this judge is a die hard Liberal (an Obama supporter)!!! then why didn't this idiot hear the case in January DUHHHH!

Thats he problem  you dont know the facts , the constitution or legal precedent. And again you have to resort to baseless, childish name calling. The birthers have been shot down in republican states by republican nominated judges, case in point Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Missisippi, lets not forget Arizona. You can believe as you please its your constitutional right. But remember you have the right to your beliefs, but it does not mean they are the truth, The courts time after time and by precedent have dis-proven the birthers.

Edited by dinar_stud
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Again... intimidations, threats from the Usurper/imposter via his clowns. Does NOT matter if they are Demoncrats, Liberals and/or Republicans! Obama is corrupted, a liar (chronic and pathological BTW), a fraud, an illegal alien, a forgerer, and user of illegal SSN, and many many more felony crimes on his belt...all covered-up by powerful BUT corrupted supporters i.e. Soros, Reid, Pelosi, Trumpka, the black caucus BS, naacp (NOW a racist organization), black panther (racist/drug gangsters) etc...

Thats he problem  you dont know the facts , the constitution or legal precedent. And again you have to resort to baseless, childish name calling. The birthers have been shot down in republican states by republican nominated judges, case in point Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana and Missisippi, lets not forget Arizona. You can believe as you please its your constitutional right. But remember you have the right to your beliefs, but it does not mean they are the truth, The courts time after time and by precedent have dis-proven the birthers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

JLOL in 2016, he will be out of office.  All of those wild arse accusations by Orly will end up as usual booted out of the court room.  Another waste of the court's time and again get booted.  No one is listening, Hello move on and vote in 2016.

@Kad give it up bud, 2016 and bring Orly junk to the off topic will get you no where just like her lawsuits baseless and just plain dumb.  Someone is paying her alot of money to keep up this charade.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Being a registered republican can be embarassing at times.  I'm getting tired of the members of my party spending millions of our tax dollars on frivolous court proceedings that will lead nowhere. 

Spend the time grooming a candidate for 2016 instead of making yourselves look like petty aholes.

You are a divider and a hater.  You are a part of the problem, not the solution.  You complain, throw insults and call people names but yet provide no answers or solutions.  The worst part is that you use your religion to hide behind while you do it.  Shame on you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Have I ever mentioned anything about my religion in my chats with stud, NO! it was merely an A/B conversation...so C your way out of this! because these crimes from this usurper/Muslim Obama are not just going to be ignored, maybe from you Demon-crats/Liberals because it's in your blood to be corrupted. But for me and other fellow TRUE Americans which you braindeads call birthers (because we tell the truth) and it's the truth and facts that scares the living daylights out of you. Trying to cover-up for this major BLUNDER of having to put this imposter in office...this will soon come to an end and it will be very damaging to you Demon-crats/Liberals.  Be patient....Obama's time will come along with all his minion clowns! :bravo:  :bravo:  :lol: .

Being a registered republican can be embarassing at times.  I'm getting tired of the members of my party spending millions of our tax dollars on frivolous court proceedings that will lead nowhere. 

Spend the time grooming a candidate for 2016 instead of making yourselves look like petty aholes.

You are a divider and a hater.  You are a part of the problem, not the solution.  You complain, throw insults and call people names but yet provide no answers or solutions.  The worst part is that you use your religion to hide behind while you do it.  Shame on you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If Obama was illegally elected he would be thrown out, to bad people are continuing to howl about his status.  It is sad that people follow along with a movement that does not any merit nor base.  The birthers are this they only believe what they want and never listen to facts only accusations and E rumors.  Just like those who believe he is a muslim, an alien, the devil and what ever else those who hate him because he was elected and reelected.  I did not vote for him but he won anyway.  Work to better the country, but again in 2016 i guess Hillarious when runs i am sure she will be the subject of being illegally elected or maybe the whitewater investigation or something esle. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you completely prooving my point with more of your hate spewing rhetoric.  By the way, as I stated, I am a Republican which is a political party just as corrupt as the Democrats you love to malign.  If you are going to simply throw insults around, al least make sure they make sense, otherwise you just make yourself look silly.

Take care.

Have I ever mentioned anything about my religion in my chats with stud, NO! it was merely an A/B conversation...so C your way out of this! because these crimes from this usurper/Muslim Obama are not just going to be ignored, maybe from you Demon-crats/Liberals because it's in your blood to be corrupted. But for me and other fellow TRUE Americans which you braindeads call birthers (because we tell the truth) and it's the truth and facts that scares the living daylights out of you. Trying to cover-up for this major BLUNDER of having to put this imposter in office...this will soon come to an end and it will be very damaging to you Demon-crats/Liberals.  Be patient....Obama's time will come along with all his minion clowns! :bravo:  :bravo:  :lol: .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There you go again, you have no proof/evidence. Wow, won't even go there. 

you have no legal standing on your claims. ----- Do you even comprehend the significance of that statement? It absolutely validates claims of a fake government, and completely controlled "judges".  That's like having the DOD investigate itself and expecting them to tell the world they are abusive arrogant morons that need to go to jail for a long time.

There will NEVER be a "judge" to side with "the People", because us average Americans are NOT the People mentioned in the constitution. And unless you signed the original constitution, or relinquished your citizenship when taking office, YOU are NOT covered by the declaration.

A "judge" is in reality the official court clerk, he is there to represent the government while enforcing civil statutes.

We have no "laws", congress declared every law a civil matter a long time ago to try to CTA in case the truth became know and there was a peasant revolt.

I am amazed at the ridicule and scorn perpetrated by the progressives onto anyone fighting to make THEIR life better as well.

I realize most of them are too scared to stand on their own, and demand to be coddled from cradle to grave, but the hypocrisy is jaw dropping.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Looks like the Libs grabbed this thread. Negs for everyone! just remember, "Stupid is as Stupid does"! The Gubment goona make it   all right! Keep dreaming. We outta money. Been out. Trade ya a can of green beans for an ounce of silver! Sweetening the deal. Two cans of green beans!  Never know when you'll encounter a demon.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2