Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the guru's up to it again?

JMULS31

4-4-2014 Intel Guru FreewayBill The official international revaluation of the IQD/VND will be announced by the UST & IMF appointed LEAD bank which is Wells Fargo located in the United States. UNTIL THEY SEND OUT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE IS NO OFFICIAL REVALUATION OF ANY FOREIGN CURRENCY.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz2PYowyCz7

This stuff makes me laugh but I guess will see. Why would the revaluation be announced in the US?

• Upvote 3

BankerGuy said:  I know for a fact that the above rate is incorrect!!! The rate is $3.42, and I'm looking at it on my screen now. This is to go at any minute, hopefully any second. This number as been on my screen for 3 days, no change or movement. Lets all hope this is the end. I will monitor this throughout the day and provide updates. This is the 1st time it has ever shown up on my banking screen, that I have seen.

lol these guys have been at it hard lately damn I've only had dinar for a couple of weeks and I'm getting annoyed by all the bs already idk how the hell some of you have been dealing with it for years

• Upvote 6

BankerGuy said:  I know for a fact that the above rate is incorrect!!! The rate is $3.42, and I'm looking at it on my screen now. This is to go at any minute, hopefully any second. This number as been on my screen for 3 days, no change or movement. Lets all hope this is the end. I will monitor this throughout the day and provide updates. This is the 1st time it has ever shown up on my banking screen, that I have seen.

lol these guys have been at it hard lately damn I've only had dinar for a couple of weeks and I'm getting annoyed by all the bs already idk how the hell some of you have been dealing with it for years

If it was on his screen 3 days, I would have been cashing out 3 days ago. Just sayin

• Upvote 2

Dictionary interpretation GURU: spiritual guide.  Any guru who does not consider the spiritual and emotional wellbeing of another human being is not a true guru but a pretend guru. 

A true guru would speak with words of wisdom and would be a person who possessed great integrity and ethics.  I would put Adam into this category, and SWFG and one or two others - although I actually think of true gurus as talented leaders for whom I have much respect. 

The rest are pretend gurus...who openly tell blatent porkies without any quantitative data to back up, and also purposefully exaggerate to try to mislead everyone so they feed their own erratic agendas or egos.  They gain pleasure from playing with people's minds, and should be avoided at all costs.

• Upvote 1

It's Friday...turn the Gurus loose.

There are no 3 tier cash outs. No back screens going live. No dates. No rates.

When this goes live globally...we will all cash out together.

The UST won't set the rate & date nor announce the RV. The UST will control the banking process in country as we cash out.

• Upvote 2

haha I hear yah brother. The rate was flashing on his screen when he opened microsoft word when he typed it in and turned his screen on and off. Man it got him exited

Lol... The BS coming from these guys are out of control. TerryK is saying that were in the 24 hour window. That's according to his source. To bad these guru's don't have a comment page on there site. Lol

• Upvote 1

Lol... The BS coming from these guys are out of control. TerryK is saying that were in the 24 hour window. That's according to his source. To bad these guru's don't have a comment page on there site. Lol

Between TerryK and Oakie, I'm not sure who's worse.......my vote is TerryK.

My 2 Favorite sites were Dinar vets, and Dinar Guru... Now I can only look on Dinar vets because I couldn't stand to see anything posted by TERRY K... Ive had my dinars since 04 and I only knew about dinar vets for about a year and I can't stand it anymore.... I can't let the false hype control my life anymore..... Sorry not trying to pop and bubbles just fed up... GO RVVVVVVVVV !

• Upvote 2

Different month, different year....

Soon to be....Different decade......shoot.

Oh those rascally gurus.. I better look at my Dong.. :lol:

lol....enjoy.

It's truly impressive what an individual can do after plowing thru 3 gallons of Everclear !

I don't think those Folks need anything.. They're just naturally high all the time.

Edited by umbertino