Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Frank26 - 4 April 2014

ronscarpa

Hey Ron,

Franks site has been down for a week and is still down. Where does a post like this come from? Not saying it's not him because I can tell from the style that it is. Just wondering how he "posts" it if his site isn't functioning. No disrespect meant, just curious.

facebook KTFA.  His site has been down because they are moving to their own server it takes time to transfer everything depending on other projects the company has going on. Thats what was passed onto me.

Edited by easyrider

Hey Ron,

Franks site has been down for a week and is still down. Where does a post like this come from? Not saying it's not him because I can tell from the style that it is. Just wondering how he "posts" it if his site isn't functioning. No disrespect meant, just curious.

Frank's Site Has Temporarily Been Taken Off The Air By A 3 Letter Gov't Agency ! :o

But Not Because Of Supposed 'Classified' Guru Intel ! :unsure:

The EPA Shut Him Down Because His Painfully Off Key Singing Was Disrupting The Moose's Mating Season ! :blink:

:D    :D    :D
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Photo: See Forum Rules

At work so I have to make this quick. I trust my attorney, but did not trust the client who wanted to buy. Like I said, my attorney knows nothing about Dinar. When our group started asking questions he could answer, I asked if I could speak with his client. We were around a conference table and my attorney put him on speaker phone. He (the buyer) told us he was buying up Dinar from the public for a government. When I asked "which government", he would not say. Sounded fishy so we all decided to not turn over our Dinar. I know it sounds weird, but this did happen.

facebook KTFA.  His site has been down because they are moving to their own server it takes time to transfer everything depending on other projects the company has going on. Thats what was passed onto me.

Thanks Easy,

I just had received that info and was going to post when I read your reply.

I've been in this over 4 years now and it seems I have seen your name the whole time.

Hopefully over soon.

Frank's Site Has Temporarily Been Taken Off The Air By A 3 Letter Gov't Agency ! :o

But Not Because Of Supposed 'Classified' Guru Intel ! :unsure:

The EPA Shut Him Down Because His Painfully Off Key Singing Was Disrupting The Moose's Mating Season ! :blink:

:D    :D    :D

Lmao... Your awesome Thug!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Photo: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

because he have no intenion at all to pay unless it RV at a higher rate before the promise payment date.

Or simply not pay it at all and keep the dinar for himself...but to your point, Happy Man, I have been seeing more and more of those exact "contracts" being hawked over on an auction site.  The one that made me laugh the hardest was a "certificate" you would receive for paying $40.00 - it would "ensure" you would receive 10million IQD provided it RVd at at least 30 USD to 1 IQD within 30 days of the auction.

As funny as that was to see, I literally burst out laughing at the number of people who had made the purchase.