Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from Frank26 - 4 April 2014

ronscarpa

[harleyrider] Anyone here on KTFA site? Frank26 just posted really good info. Can you repost here please?

[aberry] The original Delta said his translator in the GZ called early this morning for the second time to tell him that Iraqia TV is ONCE AGAIN telling ALL OF IRAQ that their dinars are about to go up in VALUE (they used the key word). She was estatic he said ..........The CITIZENS KNOW !!! ........... Have known for 3 plus weeks. Then our Delta just called 10 mins ago to tell me ............. IT'S ON TV AGAIN!!! I said .......I know ...............Just like they know. Finally ............ The man I said was asking for Your dinars to give You a rate between 75 cents to 2 USD ............. Called me today. I listened .............Told him he was doing wrong IMO .......... He then said he stopped the offer. Hmmm............ MA. We are dangerously close to do what he suggested. I am pleased he has changed his mind. Family ........... Lock in on the CBI RATE not a DATE and ........... Kerry's steps. Aloha ................Frank26
  • Upvote 5

She was estatic.......He was estatic..........They were estatic.........told me.........(whew! Outta breath!).......to hold on.........you''re doing it WRONG!.........He stopped........

I think Frank tuned into the sex channel or else he's getting pretty personal in his stories!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am going to share something that happened to me about two months ago. My attorney, who knew I owned IQD, called me. I want to point out he owns no dinar and really knows little about it. He told me he had a client who was willing to pay $.50 to $1.00 for each of my dinar. He said if I knew others with Dinar they could take advantage of the offer as well. My son, who owns dinar, and I were estatic. The attorney said we had to be in his office before 5:00 to take advantage of it. We called our small group of friends who also are invested and we all, eight of us went to his office. I was under the impression his client was going to be there and pay us on the spot, but he wasn't. My attorney had a document drawn up and we would have to leave our dinar with the attorney and supposively receive a check in 6-8 weeks. We were all uncomfortable with that and none of us did so.I never shared this because I knew I wouldn't be believed and would have been bashed. It was exciting for a while.

• Upvote 3

Proff that The gurus put out the same stuff every year..... He's been doing this so long he forgot it was 2013... It can happen when all you have to do is change the date every year..

Gotcha old beans and frank!

I am going to share something that happened to me about two months ago. My attorney, who knew I owned IQD, called me. I want to point out he owns no dinar and really knows little about it. He told me he had a client who was willing to pay $.50 to $1.00 for each of my dinar. He said if I knew others with Dinar they could take advantage of the offer as well. My son, who owns dinar, and I were estatic. The attorney said we had to be in his office before 5:00 to take advantage of it. We called our small group of friends who also are invested and we all, eight of us went to his office. I was under the impression his client was going to be there and pay us on the spot, but he wasn't. My attorney had a document drawn up and we would have to leave our dinar with the attorney and supposively receive a check in 6-8 weeks. We were all uncomfortable with that and none of us did so.I never shared this because I knew I wouldn't be believed and would have been bashed. It was exciting for a while.

Not saying I don't believe you, but why would this guy not just buy dinar from a bank rather than take yours? unless it was just a cruel joke..Just trying to figure out what their intentions were. Smart for not doing it btw.

by now nobody should believe these guru's. It is fun to see them acting like it's about to sky rocket in 24 hours and wake up to see that nothing happened. Lol

Don't you think if the RV was on Iraqi TV we would be able to find it on the Internet?

Am I the only one that wonders why someone can't get a video of one of the Iraqia TV announcements in Iraq claiming that the value is going up?

After all, everyone has a video recorder on their phones these days, even in Iraq!

It's 2013 people!

Cheers!

[harleyrider] Anyone here on KTFA site? Frank26 just posted really good info. Can you repost here please?

[aberry] The original Delta said his translator in the GZ called early this morning for the second time to tell him that Iraqia TV is ONCE AGAIN telling ALL OF IRAQ that their dinars are about to go up in VALUE (they used the key word). She was estatic he said ..........The CITIZENS KNOW !!! ........... Have known for 3 plus weeks. Then our Delta just called 10 mins ago to tell me ............. IT'S ON TV AGAIN!!! I said .......I know ...............Just like they know. Finally ............ The man I said was asking for Your dinars to give You a rate between 75 cents to 2 USD ............. Called me today. I listened .............Told him he was doing wrong IMO .......... He then said he stopped the offer. Hmmm............ MA. We are dangerously close to do what he suggested. I am pleased he has changed his mind. Family ........... Lock in on the CBI RATE not a DATE and ........... Kerry's steps. Aloha ................Frank26

Hey Ron,

Franks site has been down for a week and is still down. Where does a post like this come from? Not saying it's not him because I can tell from the style that it is. Just wondering how he "posts" it if his site isn't functioning. No disrespect meant, just curious.