Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq on the Eve of Getting Out of Chapter VII ("soon")

Kuwaiti excesses on the Iraqi border; comes under the law of the UN

02/04/2013 09:13:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Independent MP, Jawad Al-Bazooni said that there were no any Kuwaiti excesses on the Iraqi border, and what happen on the Iraqi- Kuwait border is a natural comes under the law of the United Nations regarding the demarcation of the border after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait by the former regime in 1990.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / “Iraq is obliged to accept the decisions of the United Nations to expedite getting out from Chapter Seven of the UN Charter, even though they were unfair because there are many farms and oil wells of Iraq within Kuwaiti territory.”

He added: “The Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are getting better after resolving all disputes including border demarcation, Iraqi Airways, the detainees’ file in addition to exchange visits between officials, which make Iraq on the eve of getting out from Chapter Seven, especially after Kuwait cooperation in this aspect.”

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GHDFHL

• Upvote 6

Is this saying that Chapter VII will be removed tomorrow (3 April 2013), and RV/RI within 24 hours afterwards?  I sure hope it is!!! :angel:  :bravo:  :soon:

wow ,,, please don`t wake up and be disapponted tomorrow ,,, when they say on the eve --- they mean like ,,, there next week, is our century.... they like too take time, one step up 3 steps back and make sure no-one was run over by the one step -up ,,  but it is good too see more positive news..

• Upvote 2

wow ,,, please don`t wake up and be disapponted tomorrow ,,, when they say on the eve --- they mean like ,,, there next week, is our century.... they like too take time, one step up 3 steps back and make sure no-one was run over by the one step -up ,,  but it is good too see more positive news..

Jeepguy,   I like your interpretation of the "eve" best.  :twothumbs:

Watch and learn.  I don't forsee anything happening anytime soon since NK wants to throw nukes around the Pacific especially into Austin Texas.  I am sure those Aggies from College Station will come to the aid of the LongHorns.  Stupid Arse Kim jung foolish playing with fire and he will end up getting burnt.  I believe that China will come south to prevent any escalation.  They are massing their forces on the border with North Korea.

Getting the bankruptcy discharged puts Iraq in the position where it has to do something with its currency.  Albeit this may take some more time.  But its inevitable.  Indeed this is a positive scenario.  And one that all the Dinar lovers have been hoping for.  If Shabibi has his way again, this will happen in short order.  JMO