Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Cabinet to vote on General Amnesty Law, A & J Law on Tuesday

Iraqi Cabinet to vote on General Amnesty Law, A & J Law on Tuesday

Monday, 01 April 2013 16:40 | pdf_button.png | printButton.png | emailButton.png

Baghdad (AIN) -MP Radad al-Dahlaki of the Iraiqya Slate announced that "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law."

Dahlaki stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "The Council of Ministers agreed that the laws which are molded by the Five-Side Commission are displayed for vote at the CoM without discussion as being petitioned and discussed by the Five-Side Commission."

"The CoM, then, sends the two law drafts to the parliament for vote," he added. /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31307:iraqi-cabinet-to-vote-on-general-amnesty-law-a-a-j-law-on-tuesday-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

• Upvote 2

Don't hold your breath.  Get good sleep and expect nothing.   You know how their quorums go.  Maybe Najaifi putting fines on them might make them show up.  It is really odd the news right now.  Things are actually taken place and the urgency is not relevant but rather shows in their actions.   I guess they finally realize they have to get the economy going and quit playing; "I know you are but what am I";  with each other.

• Upvote 3

:bump:  :twothumbs:

Don't hold your breath.  Get good sleep and expect nothing.   You know how their quorums go.  Maybe Najaifi putting fines on them might make them show up.  It is really odd the news right now.  Things are actually taken place and the urgency is not relevant but rather shows in their actions.   I guess they finally realize they have to get the economy going and quit playing; "I know you are but what am I";  with each other.

Actually, this would be a vote by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday and then, if approved, would go to Parliament for a vote on Wednesday. That is why, I surmise, that Parliament has adjourned until Wednesday --t o give the CoM time to get the Accountability and Amnesty laws in a form agreed to before a final vote in Parliament on Wednesday. That is how it seems anyway.

• Upvote 2

font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Committee expected economic parliamentary inclusion of law infrastructure on the agenda of the House of Representatives and vote the majority, confirming collecting signatures 60 deputies in order to re-launch the law again. 

said decision Economic Commission Mahma Khalil said the law infrastructure of important laws that go back to the previous parliamentary session and there are differences thereon due to the contents of the legal loopholes and a clear mention that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has called on 15 September 2012 to vote on the bill infrastructure, stressing that the project ensures the advancement infrastructure of the country, in addition to that he will contract with companies sober from Japan, Korea and China to implement projects infrastructure, calling on the House of Representatives to allocate $ 37 billion for the advancement of projects.

Hesham Mohamed 

Actually, this would be a vote by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday and then, if approved, would go to Parliament for a vote on Wednesday. That is why, I surmise, that Parliament has adjourned until Wednesday --t o give the CoM time to get the Accountability and Amnesty laws in a form agreed to before a final vote in Parliament on Wednesday. That is how it seems anyway.

+1