Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Voted Today and Adjourned Til Next Wednesday

I would like to see which laws were voted on today --

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -The Iraqi parliament lifted its regular session till next Wednesday.

Parliamentary source told IraqiNews.com on Monday “The parliament’s Speaker, Osama al-Nijaifi lifted Monday session till next Wednesday after it voted on a number of laws and completed readings for other law drafts.”

The parliament has held a regular session on Monday. The session was scheduled to host the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki to discuss the recent security breaches, but the hosting was postponed till next week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

01/04/2013-4: 26 pm | Hits: 16

Raising the standard to meeting house next Wednesday.

A representative said on Monday that "House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi adjournment Monday to Wednesday after the vote and read a number of laws."

And House hold regular meeting day, which was scheduled to host the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss recent security breaches but has been postponed to next week

burathanews.com/news_article_189588.html

• Upvote 1

Well, at least they consistently work one to two days a week!!  Better than they have in the past!  Could be, that they are actually going to get something done!

We can only hope, and wait!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

Well, at least they consistently work one to two days a week!!  Better than they have in the past!  Could be, that they are actually going to get something done!

We can only hope, and wait!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:shrug:

Yes and actually voted!! Wow progress!

• Upvote 2

I read that they're going to vote on the Amnesty Law on Tuesday....I guess we wait and see. :soon:

Baghdad (AIN) -MP Radad al-Dahlaki of the Iraiqya Slate announced that "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law."

Dahlaki stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "The Council of Ministers agreed that the laws which are molded by the Five-Side Commission are displayed for vote at the CoM without discussion as being petitioned and discussed by the Five-Side Commission."

"The CoM, then, sends the two law drafts to the parliament for vote," he added. /End/

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145073-iraqi-cabinet-to-vote-on-general-amnesty-law-a-j-law-on-tuesday/#ixzz2PEu305ur

• Upvote 1

I read that they're going to vote on the Amnesty Law on Tuesday....I guess we wait and see. :soon:

Baghdad (AIN) -MP Radad al-Dahlaki of the Iraiqya Slate announced that "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law."

Dahlaki stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "The Council of Ministers agreed that the laws which are molded by the Five-Side Commission are displayed for vote at the CoM without discussion as being petitioned and discussed by the Five-Side Commission."

"The CoM, then, sends the two law drafts to the parliament for vote," he added. /End/

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145073-iraqi-cabinet-to-vote-on-general-amnesty-law-a-j-law-on-tuesday/#ixzz2PEu305ur

The amnesty law is Huuuuugggggggggggggggeeee!!!!  Let's hope and pray they have quorum :lol:

• Upvote 1

That's weird, how can they vote on Amnesty law on Tuesday if they have adjourned to Wednesdy.   Doesn't make sense to me.

That's weird, how can they vote on Amnesty law on Tuesday if they have adjourned to Wednesdy.   Doesn't make sense to me.

In Iraq, nothing ever makes sense.  They say one thing and do the other.  It's no different when they adjourn for break and STILL pass laws.

They're not fooling me one bit....