Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April Fools! GROW UP PEOPLE!

rstreams

Life is too good to grow up!!! If i wanted to do that.... i would not be in this investment !! Oh and yes i did neg you..... You have litterly just arrived and think you can tell us to grow up!!??? We come here to have fun, learn from one another make friendships and to never grow up! If none of that appeals to you.....GO JOIN ANOTHER SITE. Many of us have been here a long time and have a great deal of respect for one another.... but as you may or may not be aware respect needs to be earned. Start earning yours .:angry::P .

• Upvote 4

hmmmm, since this is april fools day, Im going to try and see this as a joke.....I try to see the good in folks buttttttt I still like bazooka bubble gum and tootsie roll pops..lol!!!!!!!...I still enjoy barbie dolls, paper dolls, playing football, softball and climbing trees..lol!!!!!!!!!!!!..havent done that for awhile....so i sure hope you dont have kids and grandkids, so happy april fools day grown up....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

uh, rstreams...I don't think you made a lot of points on this one...growing up is for those who lay down and do nothing...of course 'grow' up is subject to debate on exactly what that means...we are all adults but do still love to laugh and have fun...

What is this?  Grade school?  GROW UP!

Shouldn't post when you're drunk. Happy New Year to you as well!!!

Grow up. Whaaa you crazy

You were at 17 neg so I gave you another to even ya out man.

Its ok you dont have to thank me.   :)

I've been out of town. Thanks Dog!