Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI CHANGE (NOTHING REAL EXCITING)

I just checked CBI website as well.  Just showing the dollar, swiss franc and yen - maybe they are just updating other currencies.  Does anyone know if this is a regular event on CBI website?

there's a bank holiday in Europe today ...... banks closed , No trading ...... hence No rates

Thanks. 

Oh I'm still around!! And about as far from a pumper as you can get. Promised I would update if and when I got new info...and simply haven't heard anything. If you would check my history, you would see how foolish your statement is!! God Bless!

Posted Today, 06:15 AM

Anyone seen Hoosier?

Bet he was a pumper, got his bank story in, dinar sales went up, and then he never shows up again!

Edited by hoosier1470
  • Upvote 3

there's a bank holiday in Europe today ...... banks closed , No trading ...... hence No rates

They were closed yesterday as it was Easter Monday which is a holiday here in Italy. Today ( Tuesday, April 2) they are all open

Edited by umbertino