Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today .. Budget Published in Official Gazette ..Activating Iraq's general budget

thesjeske

Today .. Budget Published in Official Gazette ..Activating Iraq's general budget

iraq+budget.jpg
2013-03-31

Justice confirms the issuance of the official Iraqi Gazette and including the current year's budget law

The Justice Ministry confirmed the release of the latest issue of the Iraqi Gazette your federal financial budget for 2013 on time, denying non-publication of the preparation of the newspaper, because targeting the ministry earlier.

The ministry, on its spokesman and Sam Furaiji, in a statement today received news agency public opinion a copy of it, that "the news that handled information that delayed the release of the latest issue of the Official Gazette, the facts of Iraq, caused by terrorist acts, no truth to it."

He added that "the Iraqi Gazette issued on schedule included deployment of the General Budget Law of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the financial year 2013 /, in all its details, and the latest issue of the Iraqi Gazette is available in the approved distribution centers and justice library at the headquarters of the ministry."

The Ministry of Justice have been exposed to an armed attack, led to the destruction of part of the third floor of the ministry and the killing of a number of employees and wounding others. source <----- Elusive little sucker! :lol:

Edited by Markinsa
Changed Source Link to "BOLD RED"
  • Upvote 4

Violence and corruption is a way of life in Iraq, it will always be that way, and it will never change. But the currency will  RV never the less. the big Question is When and how Much .

Boozer i totally agree with your post.Their idea of stability is very different from the west.

This article is from "Going Global East Meets West" there is not a link that connects it to news coming from Iraq.  Beware of the information inside, until the actual news source can be found.

-

Thanks Mark I used to go there a few years back and you cant really believe what they say. Lots of misinformation. 

Thanks Mark I used to go there a few years back and you cant really believe what they say. Lots of misinformation. 

Funny you mention that dog53, I never been.. but from what I hear from my friend as he stated to me.. ignore the news...

This article is from "Going Global East Meets West" there is not a link that connects it to news coming from Iraq.  Beware of the information inside, until the actual news source can be found.

-

From my experience they always only post stuff that has an actual source associated with it. Just sayin'...
  • Upvote 1

From my experience they always only post stuff that has an actual source associated with it. Just sayin'...

Go to this source link and there is no link to the original article.  I even performed and arabic search on the title and couldn't find that either.

-

• Upvote 1

They will seem to always get attacked but there economy must move forward and if an RV is part of that then I believe it will happen regardless. JMHO :peace:

Bombings and asasinations are just part of daily life in the middle east... Our culture couldnt move forward however this is just an other day to Iraqis so I agree move forward and RV they will....

• Upvote 1

From what I understand the Budget has been printed in a Hard Copy Edition of the Gazette.  Within a few days the Arabic Version will be uploaded to the Website.  The English version may take a while longer if it is ever published.

Section 2: For Library Administrators

This section describes how to manage of the law library website, including how to add and manage content. It is intended for authorized administrators and contributors. Sub-sections present a complete guide for website management tasks such as researching, uploading documents, reviewing documents, translating documents and approving documents. Only when a translated document is thoroughly reviewed by many staff does it become available to the public on this website.

Violence and corruption is a way of life in Iraq, it will always be that way, and it will never change. But the currency will  RV never the less. the big Question is When and how Much .

Agree :)

It's probably safer in Iraq than in Chicago. 

You might be right... here we are worried about the violence in Iraq and yet shootings happen in our own backyard too and why is that we ignore it or we are just callous to what's happening in our own backyard...? 

• Upvote 1