Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Want to know what the bigots on the left think of Dr. Carson's First Amendment Rights are?

parmenio

STUDENTS WANT BEN CARSON REPLACED ASCOMMENCEMENT SPEAKER AFTER *** MARRIAGE REMARKS

Published March 29, 2013

FoxNews.com

Johns Hopkins students are campaigning to have Dr. Ben Carson pulled from this year's commencement speaker line-up, in response to comments the well-known neurosurgeon, a critic of the Obama administration, made about *** marriage.

Carson has since said he apologizes for having offended anyone and indicated he might withdraw from the commencement role, though he says his words are being misconstrued.

Carson -- who rocketed to political fame after criticizing President Obama's policies during the National Prayer Breakfast, which Obama attended -- made the *** marriage comments on Fox News Tuesday night.

Host Sean Hannity asked Carson his opinion on same-sex marriage, given the Supreme Court's consideration of two *** marriage cases this week.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman," Carson said. "It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality -- it doesn't matter what they are, they don't get to change the definition."

Students accused Carson of effectively comparing "*** relationships with pedophilia and bestiality."

The Health and Human Rights Student Group began circulating a petition, linked out of its Facebook page, challenging Carson's selection as the 2013 commencement speaker for the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.

"At the time of his nomination, Dr. Carson was known to most of us as a world-class neurosurgeon and passionate advocate for education. Many of us had read his books and looked up to him as a role model in our careers," the group said. "Since then, however, several public events have cast serious doubt on the appropriateness of having Dr. Carson speak at our graduation."

The group cited his *** marriage comments, but also his comments at the National Prayer Breakfast -- Carson was hailed by conservatives, and even landed a speaking role at the Conservative Political Action Conference, for his remarks in February.

The commencement address may be in doubt.

Asked about the students' objections, Carson on Friday told MSNBC it's "their day and the last thing I would want to do is rain on their parade."

Asked whether he's told the university he would not deliver the address, Carson said he was "waiting for appropriate channels."

Carson also told the Baltimore Sun that people "have completely taken the wrong meaning out of what I was saying."

He added: "Now perhaps the examples were not the best choice of words, and I certainly apologize if I offended anyone. But the point that I was making was that no group of individuals, whoever they are, whatever their belief systems, gets to change traditional definitions."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/29/students-want-ben-carson-replaced-as-commencement-speaker-after-***-marriage/?test=latestnews#ixzz2P38tTff0

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well it's a well known fact if the Democrats feel anyone might be a threat to them their answer is seek and destroy!  Carson makes so much sense it set's their hair on fire!.

That's why I will refer to them as BIGOTS!..., as well as MARXISTS! That's what they are!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have heard Dr. Carson several times and I am more impressed now than when I first heard him.  He is intellectual, successful, full of solid wisdom, truthful, and courageous when he speaks.  As far as I'm concerned, he hit the mark with his comment.  Last night on Hannity, when confronted with a litany of question about what he believed and what he would do, he showed no hesitation in answering with logic and reason.  And this scares the liberal community to death!  He will be attacked but he will not hide from their abuse.  Plus, he has a humble spirit.  I like the man.   

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Agree Nelg, this man speaks with a humble spirit.  These are the men and women that we need to stand by and support. My prayers to all those to continue to speak the wisdom of God.

Let us speak the truth and not worry what lies ahead! The left (many of them) are AMORAL and could care less of how they achieve their MARXISTS/ BIGOTTED goals!  

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention *** marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Dr Ben Carson is a gift from

God in this turbulent time! I pray

he continues on this wonderful

path and we look forward to having

him in the White House...

obama , soros and the rest of his communist

camp should be afraid ~ very afraid ~

• Upvote 4

STUDENTS WANT BEN CARSON REPLACED ASCOMMENCEMENT SPEAKER AFTER *** MARRIAGE REMARKS

Published March 29, 2013

FoxNews.com

Johns Hopkins students are campaigning to have Dr. Ben Carson pulled from this year's commencement speaker line-up, in response to comments the well-known neurosurgeon, a critic of the Obama administration, made about *** marriage.

Carson has since said he apologizes for having offended anyone and indicated he might withdraw from the commencement role, though he says his words are being misconstrued.

Carson -- who rocketed to political fame after criticizing President Obama's policies during the National Prayer Breakfast, which Obama attended -- made the *** marriage comments on Fox News Tuesday night.

Host Sean Hannity asked Carson his opinion on same-sex marriage, given the Supreme Court's consideration of two *** marriage cases this week.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman," Carson said. "It's a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality -- it doesn't matter what they are, they don't get to change the definition."

Students accused Carson of effectively comparing "*** relationships with pedophilia and bestiality."

The Health and Human Rights Student Group began circulating a petition, linked out of its Facebook page, challenging Carson's selection as the 2013 commencement speaker for the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.

"At the time of his nomination, Dr. Carson was known to most of us as a world-class neurosurgeon and passionate advocate for education. Many of us had read his books and looked up to him as a role model in our careers," the group said. "Since then, however, several public events have cast serious doubt on the appropriateness of having Dr. Carson speak at our graduation."

The group cited his *** marriage comments, but also his comments at the National Prayer Breakfast -- Carson was hailed by conservatives, and even landed a speaking role at the Conservative Political Action Conference, for his remarks in February.

The commencement address may be in doubt.

Asked about the students' objections, Carson on Friday told MSNBC it's "their day and the last thing I would want to do is rain on their parade."

Asked whether he's told the university he would not deliver the address, Carson said he was "waiting for appropriate channels."

Carson also told the Baltimore Sun that people "have completely taken the wrong meaning out of what I was saying."

He added: "Now perhaps the examples were not the best choice of words, and I certainly apologize if I offended anyone. But the point that I was making was that no group of individuals, whoever they are, whatever their belief systems, gets to change traditional definitions."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/29/students-want-ben-carson-replaced-as-commencement-speaker-after-***-marriage/?test=latestnews#ixzz2P38tTff0

So he compares gays to pedophiles ("child molesters" is the definition for FOX viewers) and bestiality?

Is that a fair comparison?

Or does it show bigotry and prejudice?

Oh, one more thing...

How is Carson more equal than a *** man under the laws of a FREE country? 

Carson is entitled to the right to marry. A *** man is not. Is Carson the man who makes the definition of marriage?

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention *** marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

OK 

The Bible says so.

Does the Bible run our government?

Are we to stone our daughters for sinning or eating shellfish on Friday?

You guys always mention the Constitution when it SUITS you. But when it doesn't, and it says

separation of church and state, you are silent.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

So he compares gays to pedophiles ("child molesters" is the definition for FOX viewers) and bestiality?

Oh, one more thing...

Carson is entitled to the right to marry. A *** man is not. Is Carson the man who makes the definition of marriage?

OK 

The Bible says so.

You guys always mention the Constitution when it SUITS you. But when it doesn't, and it says

Is sex between two men or between two women considered natural?  Is sex with a child natural?  Is sex with an animal natural?  Using the definition below, you decide if it is fair comparison.

Definition of NATURAL

1: based on an inherent sense of right and wrong <natural justice>

a: being in accordance with or determined by nature

b: having or constituting a classification based on features existing in nature

Nowhere in the Constitution of the United States, does it say "separation of church and state".   The text of Article I of the Constitution says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Funny how that's the VERY First sentence of the Amendments.  People didn't read anything about religion in the Constitution, so they ADDED this line to make sure we could worship how we pleased without the Government interferring with that.  Jefferson wrote "separation of church and state" in a letter to the Danbury Baptists.

-

• Upvote 2

Oh, one more thing...

OK 

The Bible says so.

Hame, I'm sure when you sober up, you'll realize, I never mentioned the constitution. Anywho, The wall of separation between church and state is not there to protect the state from the church; rather, it is there to protect the church from the state. It stands as a divide to preserve religious freedom. And one needs to protect the church from the state because the latter will utilize its enormous powers to do what the state has always done –either subvert the religion or destroy it. If we continue our slide toward a state that breaches the wall of separation whenever it is convenient, then I worry about the great risk to religious freedom. In the end, such a breach could destroy our ability to form the communities of resistance that are crucial if we are going to have a chance to transform the nation. And just to educate you, Teacher, separation of church and state is not mentioned in the Constitution. Looks like you could use a better education before teaching Americas youth your dribble.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good for the students, who have found this IDIOTS comments to be totally off-base. To compare homosexuality with sex with children or animals, only shows how limited this mans true intelligence is. Oh, he did say what he said was wrong, so whats the point of supporting him? the STUDENTS (not the left-wing media or political party) have called for his removal as speaker. Bigotry is in his words. Maybe he is a good fellow and a nice guy, but when you insert foot into mouth, you have to pay the price. how would you feel if  he said "Homosexuality is equal to Catholic priesthood, since both want to screw children and anything else and equally un-natural..." I am SURE that would have gone over really well with everyone?!?! WTF! Is your hatred for homosexuals so great as to blind you to someone who says something utterly stupid that you will still support him? Guess what? Dont like what they do? DONT DO IT. Pretty simple, isnt it? Mind your own GD business and let CONSENTING ADULTS do what they want. Another surprise for you..they've been around since the beginning, so get over it......Dunno, just saying......

Oh, finally, not everyone follows your belief system. Some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. Try it sometimes. Its pretty neat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Oh, one more thing...

No, Carson does not define marriage, but God or Creator does. 

OK 

The Bible says so.

Does the Bible run our government?  No, the Bible does not run our government.  If it did we would not be in such a morally depraved and financially chaotic state we are in today.  Personally I believe that the Bible SHOULD NOT be the guiding principle for government, but it should be the guiding principle for our personal life.  If leaders where more cognizant of the teaching of God they would be better leaders, husbands, fathers, business leaders,  and benevolent servants of the people.  Thus, the principles of God would guide THEM and our government would be better.

Do you not understand that the Bible is a progressive revelation of God, and that certain instructions were not meant to be still in force?  Do you not know how to discern between the different laws and regulations of the Old Testament and the New Testament?  Then how can you understand the anything from Scripture?  We do not sacrifice bulls and goats today. We do not have a physical Temple today. Those things applied to a different period of time in the history of mankind.  May I suggest that you please learn how to "read" the Bible before criticizing what it says.  Certainly we do not stone anyone today for immoral behavior . . . we leave judgment and punishment up to God.  But we do instruct individuals not to live in ways that are harmful to them and others.  

What in the world is that about eating shellfish on Friday?!  Where did that come from?

Their isn't mentioned a separation between church and state.  What it mentions is keeping the government out of the business of telling the church what to do.  The government needs to allow the church to function freely and stay away from getting involved in telling the church how to run its business.  Maybe a course on the Constitution may help as well.

• Upvote 4

Good for the students, who have found this IDIOTS comments to be totally off-base. To compare homosexuality with sex with children or animals, only shows how limited this mans true intelligence is. Oh, he did say what he said was wrong, so whats the point of supporting him? the STUDENTS (not the left-wing media or political party) have called for his removal as speaker. Bigotry is in his words. Maybe he is a good fellow and a nice guy, but when you insert foot into mouth, you have to pay the price. how would you feel if  he said "Homosexuality is equal to Catholic priesthood, since both want to screw children and anything else and equally un-natural..." I am SURE that would have gone over really well with everyone?!?! WTF! Is your hatred for homosexuals so great as to blind you to someone who says something utterly stupid that you will still support him? Guess what? Dont like what they do? DONT DO IT. Pretty simple, isnt it? Mind your own GD business and let CONSENTING ADULTS do what they want. Another surprise for you..they've been around since the beginning, so get over it......Dunno, just saying......

Oh, finally, not everyone follows your belief system. Some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. Try it sometimes. Its pretty neat.

The man has the right under the Constitution to speak in any forum without being harrassed!  If you don't like his argument then find someone in your ilk to debate the good doctor!  The fact is, the intolerant left are still BIGGOTS and MARXISTS!

• Upvote 3

My biggest concern is that when we use terms like "libtard" and "pathetic morons" we severely undermine our own cause. If we want people to listen, we need to do it in a mature respectful manner.

We pose as moral Christians but then we act very UN-Christ like.

We are talking about our country and our children's future. We need to show it more respect and stop using he mentality of an eight year old bully on a school playground.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The man has the right under the Constitution to speak in any forum without being harrassed!  If you don't like his argument then find someone in your ilk to debate the good doctor!  The fact is, the intolerant left are still BIGGOTS and MARXISTS!

And hypocrites

My biggest concern is that when we use terms like "libtard" and "pathetic morons" we severely undermine our own cause. If we want people to listen, we need to do it in a mature respectful manner.

We pose as moral Christians but then we act very UN-Christ like.

We are talking about our country and our children's future. We need to show it more respect and stop using he mentality of an eight year old bully on a school playground.

Yes your a great example of that. Haha what a joke. Keep listening to your leaders Obama & Bloomberg up there in Cluelessville son.