Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They are dropping like flies.... Blaino is out!!!

bostonangler

Ok... call me stupid but if they are all closing shop ...either something truely is about to happen or they are running from the feds. I never really believed the gurus but this is becoming stranger by the minute. :) .

id say they screwed up so much they got to change their names .. if they havent already done so .. and screen names  co exist till they  retire the screen names ..

just like the punmpers do it so do the lopsters ..

you watch the new players ..  ";the newbies"; .. some arent so new after all //  just the names are changed to protect the guilty .. so look for a new up coming site or two .. by some proclaimed  new guru ..

with a brand new reputation ..

I always find it curious when a newbie starts posting and they are commenting on economics and jumping into conversations in less than 10 posts that took me a few months of reading and asking entry level questions (sometimes years) to be able to be a positive contribiutor to a conversation.........like the HCL.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Snowglobe... totally agree! Then when they are calling people name or come across as a know it all in 10 posts or less and all i can think is "who the feck were you before ... p off and stop waisting our fun or being derogatory to the great people of this site" The other thing i often think is god help us if you turn up in vegas to spoil our party. :):D .

• Upvote 1

Snowglobe... totally agree! Then when they are calling people name or come across as a know it all in 10 posts or less and all i can think is "who the feck were you before ... p off and stop waisting our fun or being derogatory to the great people of this site" The other thing i often think is god help us if you turn up in vegas to spoil our party. :):D .

lol...let them come to Vegas.....that just might be fun!!!! I doubt they would be able to spoil anything!!!

We would sick the Dog on them....or sages gals...lol now we do not have to pay for any entertainment!!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2