Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They are dropping like flies.... Blaino is out!!!

bostonangler

I WILL SHUT THE DOORS TO another site IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW…

Blaino: I WILL SHUT THE DOORS TO another site IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW…. WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO RV, WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE. ON THE CHANCE THAT WE ARE ABANDONED AT THE ALTAR AGAIN, I HAVE MADE A DECISION TO FORWARD A PLAN THAT WILL SOLVE THE SHORT TERM CASH FLOW ISSUES OF THOSE CITIZENS OF another site THAT ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION. NO, I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME.

ALL THE DETAILS AND INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOW. THERE ARE JUNCTURES OR WAY POINTS IN THIS ARRANGEMENT AND AT EACH ONE, THE PLAN COULD TERMINATE. IN THE EVENT WE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN OUR ENDEAVOR, I WILL RESTRICT PARTICIPATION TO ACTIVE MEMBERS OF PLANET.
THEY SUPPORTED US. WE WILL support THEM. I EXPECT TO COMMENCE DISBURSEMENT INSIDE OF 10 DAYS, ALTHOUGH THAT DATE IS SUBJECT TO COMING FORWARD OR PUSHING BACK A FEW DAYS EITHER WAY. NOT…. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY 30 TO 60 DAY PROJECT! BUCKLE UP, THIS IS ABOUT TO FLY!

Sorry but it was too funny!!!!

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I WILL SHUT THE DOORS TO another site IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW…

Blaino: I WILL SHUT THE DOORS TO another site IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW…. WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO RV, WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE. ON THE CHANCE THAT WE ARE ABANDONED AT THE ALTAR AGAIN, I HAVE MADE A DECISION TO FORWARD A PLAN THAT WILL SOLVE THE SHORT TERM CASH FLOW ISSUES OF THOSE CITIZENS OF another site THAT ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATION. NO, I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME.

ALL THE DETAILS AND INFORMATION WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOW. THERE ARE JUNCTURES OR WAY POINTS IN THIS ARRANGEMENT AND AT EACH ONE, THE PLAN COULD TERMINATE. IN THE EVENT WE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN OUR ENDEAVOR, I WILL RESTRICT PARTICIPATION TO ACTIVE MEMBERS OF PLANET.

THEY SUPPORTED US. WE WILL support THEM. I EXPECT TO COMMENCE DISBURSEMENT INSIDE OF 10 DAYS, ALTHOUGH THAT DATE IS SUBJECT TO COMING FORWARD OR PUSHING BACK A FEW DAYS EITHER WAY. NOT…. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY 30 TO 60 DAY PROJECT! BUCKLE UP, THIS IS ABOUT TO FLY!

Sorry but it was too funny!!!!

B/A

Hey, could I get in on one of those "disbursements?"

I EXPECT TO COMMENCE DISBURSEMENT INSIDE OF 10 DAYS, ALTHOUGH THAT DATE IS SUBJECT TO COMING FORWARD OR PUSHING BACK A FEW DAYS EITHER WAY. NOT…. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY 30 TO 60 DAY PROJECT! BUCKLE UP, THIS IS ABOUT TO FLY!

End Quote,

100,546.295.849th time........Heavenly......

Closing shop & runnin' from the feds - sounds about right

Ok... call me stupid but if they are all closing shop ...either something truely is about to happen or they are running from the feds. I never really believed the gurus but this is becoming stranger by the minute. :) .

You know something is going to happen one of these days sooner or later they are going to get this right it is funny that all of the so called Guru are saying the same thing i don't think that has happen since I have been invested anyway I just HOPE that it is TRUE and I will see everyone in VEGAS Next week

GO RV   :bravo:   :bravo:  :backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip:  :eyebrows:   :eyebrows:   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: