Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another from outside source

lanispaul

Are we so jeetery about an RV we latch on to every rumor as 'truth in concrete'. Are we seeing "rv' shadows in every closet? Do we hear an RV in every sound made? Come on, just relax, She will be coming around the mountain, --- "When she comes".

I love it when the posters get all ****** off about a one line question. I think to myself,"How do they deal with issues in their home lives, do they go around belittling everyone who they think knows less than them?" "I wonder how their kids feel!" Sorry, but I just think if you think something is stupid, maybe you should just try to 1) either don't post anything, or 2) use this post as a way to work on your patients and love for another...........................or maybe that's why the world is the way it is now.

I love it when the posters get all ****** off about a one line question. I think to myself,"How do they deal with issues in their home lives, do they go around belittling everyone who they think knows less than them?" "I wonder how their kids feel!" Sorry, but I just think if you think something is stupid, maybe you should just try to 1) either don't post anything, or 2) use this post as a way to work on your patients and love for another...........................or maybe that's why the world is the way it is now.

I myself have never seen such a large group of patronizing people in my life. Seriously people, lighten up already, some of us have not been waiting as long but are we not entitled to some questions or opinions of our own????

OK, OK I read this on another site, just thought it was interesting. Should of followed up a bit more before posting it. SORRY! jeez

This site can be a little harsh at times...don't take it personally. Keep posting information that you think is important...if others agree fine, if they don't fine too. Put the information out there, post links to where you got the information, ask questions if you have them and don't worry about the ones that are quick to jump and be hateful.

Edited by babygirl08
needed to correct a word? lol