Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs returns...Makiki's execution order lifted.

Luigi1

From another source...Guru Poppy3 sources...

Shabibi has been running the CBI from Beruit. He will return to Iraq. Execution or arrest order by Maliki has been lifted. Shabs to be re-instated.

This along with the seating of the rest of GOI may be the final obstacles in the way of the RV. Some sources are saying RI to the original rate of IQD 3.21.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

well this would have a lot of merrit ,,, if it did not start with guru poppy :huh: ,, we shall wait too see future conformation from news post  , this would be some real great  secret , that dr.shabbi was accutally working the c.b.i. for the last few months

• Upvote 1

I'm constantly amazed by the constant access dozens of anonymous dinar bloggers have to the highest level sources in the world.

We can't figure out exactly what is in a Chicken McNugget, but we know exactly what is going on in the CBI and GOI every minute.

That's because nobody cares to know, what is in the Chicken McNugget....again it's all about the money. Besides if you knew, you most likely would never eat one again. :eyebrows:

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 2

i would think if someone was in a trusted  position they would not be  sending out confidential  or sensitive information  out to the internet every week for the last 5 years .. you would think  that who ever  is leaking info would of been outted by now ..but we are led to believe no one can know , but they are  going to tell complete strangers with screen names constantly highly secret  information :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

i would think if someone was in a trusted  position they would not be  sending out confidential  or sensitive information  out to the internet every week for the last 5 years .. you would think  that who ever  is leaking info would of been outted by now ..but we are led to believe no one can know , but they are  going to tell complete strangers with screen names constantly highly secret  information :moon-from-car:

I'm curious why the change of heart by Maliki to lift the execution order on the Shabs. Did he get converted & atoned his ways or did something put the fear of God in him?

I wonder if Kerry's unannounced visit had anything to do with it.

• Upvote 1

We can't figure out exactly what is in a Chicken McNugget, 

Actually...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_McNuggets 

Ingredients

As of October 9, 2010, the ingredients are as follows: Chicken, watersaltsodium phosphates. Battered and breaded with bleachedwheat flour, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, salt, spiceswheat glutenpaprikadextrose (sugar), yeastgarlic powder,rosemarypartially hydrogenated soybean oil and cottonseed oil with mono- and diglyceridesleavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate,baking sodaammonium bicarbonatemonocalcium phosphate), natural flavor (plant source) with extractives of paprika. Fried in vegetable oil (Canola oilcorn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid). Dimethylpolysiloxane is added as an antifoaming agent.[4] McDonald's ingredients can vary outside of the United States.

OR

http://www.organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/what-is-in-fast-food-chicken-hint-its-not-chicken.html 

Full ingredient list for a Chicken McNugget (from McDonald’s website):

White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

OR

(THIS one's really good cuz he breaks down what each ingredient really is or does)

Chicken McNuggets®:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

OR you could go to the source

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/ingredientslist.pdf (Notice, a pdf format, so I can't copy it for you! It's on page 3, tho.)

Hope that helps settle one of your mysteries, RV!

KK, who will never eat another nugget again. Ever.

Oh, thanks, Luigi!  +1 to ya!

KK

• Upvote 1

$3.21 you say.....but....but...SteveI said it's going to be $3.41 and 'wife in the know" said $3.42.....

I want to be able to get the highest rate possibly...so Poppy....you're out...I voted you off the island... :lol:

a3sn-300x222.jpg

Go with the highest rate of 3.42. The pros are in charge of the CBI again. The boys are back in town.

I'm constantly amazed by the constant access dozens of anonymous dinar bloggers have to the highest level sources in the world.

We can't figure out exactly what is in a Chicken McNugget, but we know exactly what is going on in the CBI and GOI every minute.

Here's your answer...everything from feet to beaks...don't forget the rooter & pooter.

• Upvote 3

so....now that we know exactly what is in a chicken mcnugget.......what exactly is there left to know.  We know the RV is going to be $3.21...orf $3.41....or $3.42.....or 10 cents.....or $1.00...we know its coming this weekend....or Monday.....or Tuesday....or sometime in 2014........

Actually...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_McNuggets 

Ingredients

As of October 9, 2010, the ingredients are as follows: Chicken, watersaltsodium phosphates. Battered and breaded with bleachedwheat flour, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, salt, spiceswheat glutenpaprikadextrose (sugar), yeastgarlic powder,rosemarypartially hydrogenated soybean oil and cottonseed oil with mono- and diglyceridesleavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate,baking sodaammonium bicarbonatemonocalcium phosphate), natural flavor (plant source) with extractives of paprika. Fried in vegetable oil (Canola oilcorn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid). Dimethylpolysiloxane is added as an antifoaming agent.[4] McDonald's ingredients can vary outside of the United States.

OR

http://www.organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/what-is-in-fast-food-chicken-hint-its-not-chicken.html 

Full ingredient list for a Chicken McNugget (from McDonald’s website):

White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

OR

(THIS one's really good cuz he breaks down what each ingredient really is or does)

Chicken McNuggets®:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

OR you could go to the source

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/ingredientslist.pdf (Notice, a pdf format, so I can't copy it for you! It's on page 3, tho.)

Hope that helps settle one of your mysteries, RV!

KK, who will never eat another nugget again. Ever.

Oh, thanks, Luigi!  +1 to ya!

KK

• Upvote 2

Ha amazing isn't it?

• Upvote 1

From another source...Guru Poppy3 sources...

Shabibi has been running the CBI from Beruit. He will return to Iraq. Execution or arrest order by Maliki has been lifted. Shabs to be re-instated.

This along with the seating of the rest of GOI may be the final obstacles in the way of the RV. Some sources are saying RI to the original rate of IQD 3.21.

............hope so.......I'm way overdue for my grocery shopping!...............and, a Maserati!

• Upvote 1

I'm curious why the change of heart by Maliki to lift the execution order on the Shabs. Did he get converted & atoned his ways or did something put the fear of God in him?

I wonder if Kerry's unannounced visit had anything to do with it.

it's a trap! He's gunna pop shabibbi as soon as he lands.

I fail to see the benefit of shabibi being back.

It seems to me everyone threw him under the bus calling him every nasty name in the book like...............dare I say.........a LOPPER?

What's so freekin great about a lop?

Once again, lost in translation.........