Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MP Faizullah likely return of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to normal

yota691

Whether It's Natural Or Artificial - Go Big Or Go Home ! :o

3324hz7.jpg

:D      :D          :D

Thx For Yet Another One Of Ur Really Great Finds Yota ! ;) Ur Really "Racking" Them Up ! :lol:

B)    B)

That's my sister Thug. I've always told her to Watch out for clowns like you. :)

• Upvote 1

MP and Finance Committee Member Faizullah: The likely return of the exchange rate of IQD against USD to normal

Baghdad (news) .. Likely Vice President Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ahmed Faizullah, the return of Iraqi dinar exchange rate to the price of natural versus the U.S. dollar, the requirement to take the central bank procedures necessary and the use of international expertise to support the national currency.

said Faizullah (of the Agency news): The country is suffering from floundering his policy monetary and economic terms that the money that goes out of the country for imports more than the money that comes to the country from oil sales, etc., in addition to there other funds wasted in various ways.

added: that the central bank must take its measures necessary to recover the value of the Iraqi dinarto natural rate against the U.S. dollar, and the use of international expertise should benefit from the recommendations of the International Monetary Fund to support the national currency.

ikhnews.com

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics

Also, how did some members get a rate of 3+ in this article? Anything to twist to fit their beliefs I guess. Read the whole article in context...it's really simple and not an RV article. Nice try though

I've decided everything in this investment/speculation is open to interpretation.

How's the water? Comfy? :lol:

-

Did he get the ban-hammer?

He did seem to be antagonizing members by provoking them.. Usually when you reduce your level to criticize grammar and punctuation you are simply stirring a pot and creating drama.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it does come out at $3.41, (i don't think so), i'll have to call 911.

Some bankers are really going to get to know me, they will call me, Headache.

That would make the whole world spin faster.

True Fact;    86% of people who become rich (like lotterys, inherent, investments), Die with in 1 yr.

Now that scary, i don't have a chance! 

I hope Iraq can stay real calm for alittle bit & quit playing with each others zippers.

"Pray people pray"

Did he get the ban-hammer?

He did seem to be antagonizing members by provoking them.. Usually when you reduce your level to criticize grammar and punctuation you are simply stirring a pot and creating drama.

Not yet, just thrown into the boiling water of the lopster tank!!   :eyebrows:  :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

As I understand this article the normal rate would be the 3.204 ( official) rate and the 1.13 rate is whats being currently used as a contractual rate in contracts and such.Which might explain why most of the contractors have been waiting to get paid and none of the big infrastucture projects have yet to be implemented.I have to say things are looking very good indeed! GO RV!

• Upvote 2

Not yet, just thrown into the boiling water of the lopster tank!!   :eyebrows:  :lol:

Well That Was Pretty Cruel ! :o

Zombies Like Flatbush Need To Eat Brains - And He Certainly Won't Find Any Down There In The LOPster Tank !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

What I've wondered is how to figure out your is how much you actually make.  

For instance, if I have 4.5 million in dinar and the rate is 1 or 3 dollars, do I multiply or divide?

I got a D all through high school math and am cheating my way through algebra at my online university.

Edited by Xanderjd

Maybe Im just not understanding it.....

How or why could a rate from 20 years ago be considered a normal rate now??

That would be like saying 99 cents for a gallon of gas is the normal price now......

If the price of a gallon of gas had been price controlled at $3.50 for 20 years and they finally released it, its natural rate might just be 99 cents. "Natural rate" doesn't have to mean $3.22, or $3.42, or $1.00, or 1166, or anything. He could just be talking about a float rate once the crawling peg is removed. None of us know what the real market rate is. That's what makes this so damn much fun, keep. 

• Upvote 4

If the price of a gallon of gas had been price controlled at $3.50 for 20 years and they finally released it, its natural rate might just be 99 cents. "Natural rate" doesn't have to mean $3.22, or $3.42, or $1.00, or 1166, or anything. He could just be talking about a float rate once the crawling peg is removed. None of us know what the real market rate is. That's what makes this so damn much fun, keep. 

But the dinars rate hasnt been controlled for twenty years, only the past few years and even the market rate is worse then the official rate......if anything it would seem that the CBI would want to get the markets rate inline with the official rate before they can do anything....

But the dinars rate hasnt been controlled for twenty years, only the past few years and even the market rate is worse then the official rate......if anything it would seem that the CBI would want to get the markets rate inline with the official rate before they can do anything....

Hopefully they will sometime this decade..

Could very well be, but I see this guy talking about returning the dinar to its natural rate, and I don't read it as he thinks the natural rate is lower than the CBI rate. I can't imagine he would be lobbying for an even weaker dinar, but that's just me.

You used the gasoline analogy, so I was sticking with your premise. I realize the peg hasn't been around for twenty years. It has been around for close to ten years, though, albeit at various, increasing, controlled rates. My point is, it's a controlled rate, similar to a price control on gasoline, and if it's freed, the rate will probably be different from where it is now. 

Edited by ReVbo

Could very well be, but I see this guy talking about returning the dinar to its natural rate, and I don't read it as he thinks the natural rate is lower than the CBI rate. I can't imagine he would be lobbying for an even weaker dinar, but that's just me. You used the gasoline analogy, so I was sticking with your premise. I realize the peg hasn't been around for twenty years. It has been around for close to ten years, though, albeit at various, increasing, controlled rates. My point is, it's a controlled rate, similar to a price control on gasoline, and if it's freed, the rate will probably be different from where it is now. 

No he definately isnt lobbying for a lower rate.....but its been a battle in itself to get the market rate and official rate to match....

The dinars rate hasnt been controlled for even 10 years, not sure why you think that. And by controlled im referring to the program rate.....thats only been in effect for a few years. The environment in iraq has changed dramatically since they have had a high rate and i know we all wish theywere talking about a return to that, i think its more then a stretch to relate it to todays situation.....but if they cant even get the market value to match the program rate, how could they get a higher rate to be accepted?

No he definately isnt lobbying for a lower rate.....but its been a battle in itself to get the market rate and official rate to match....

The dinars rate hasnt been controlled for even 10 years, not sure why you think that. And by controlled im referring to the program rate.....thats only been in effect for a few years. The environment in iraq has changed dramatically since they have had a high rate and i know we all wish theywere talking about a return to that, i think its more then a stretch to relate it to todays situation.....but if they cant even get the market value to match the program rate, how could they get a higher rate to be accepted?

Beats me, man. I've only been at this a little over a year. Was it not controlled before 2009? If not, it just floated from 4000:1 originally to the 1170 when they pegged it a few years ago? I can't find squat about rates for the past 10 years. I guess I just assumed, if it's so dangerous for it to float now, surely it would have been too dangerous to let it float in 2004.

Beats me, man. I've only been at this a little over a year. Was it not controlled before 2009? If not, it just floated from 4000:1 originally to the 1170 when they pegged it a few years ago? I can't find squat about rates for the past 10 years. I guess I just assumed, if it's so dangerous for it to float now, surely it would have been too dangerous to let it float in 2004.

Nope....it was and has always been pegged....they allowed the dinar to appreciate to where it is today.....it was on a crawling peg at one point, but never floating....not a normal.practice for oil producing countries to float their currency, and actually pretty much all the gulf countries peg their currency.

If Iraq can seriously diversify their economy, then MAYBE i can see them floating it down the road.....but with such a huge dependence on oil and its volitility, i dont think it would be smart for them to float.....